Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Stop Doing These 3 Things In 2020 If You Want To Achieve Greatness. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop Doing These 3 Things In 2020 If You Want To Achieve Greatness. (245 Views)

7 Types Of Frnds U Should Avoid If U Really Want To Achieve Greatness This 2022 / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Doing These 3 Things In 2020 If You Want To Achieve Greatness. by TopBloggerNaira: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2020
Hi friend, 2019 has come and gone with different lessons. My achievement and success in 2019 shows that I never took 2019 for granted neither will I take 2020 for granted. A friend of mine was complaining that 2019 was his worst year ever and he regretted living those periods. And I equally have friends that are proud of their achievement in 2019 and I’m one of them. NOTE; if you are not ready to execute what you’re about to learn in the next 20 seconds then stop scrolling and hit the back button on your phone because it will be a great injustice after reading this and do nothing in 2020.

First, how was year 2019 for you? Was it a great year or a year full of regret just like what some of my friends said! Listen, I didn’t write this for you to dwell on the downside of 2019 but for you to have the best year ever this 2020.

If you achieved little or no success in 2019, it all boils down to what I termed ‘’Illogicality’’

The word “Illogicality” is an English word that means invalid or incorrect reasoning. And that is what screwed your year 2019 and for you to be unstoppable in 2020 you need to get rid of those illogicalities I termed as self-induced enemy. There are different Illogicalities but I've identified 3 common ones that you must overcome to achieve great results this 2020.

1. The Emotional Illogicality: Humans have strong emotional attachment to what they love doing and the result they got often reflect their emotion at every point. While our felling often increases our performance, they equally contribute to our pain when it comes to achieving greatness. There is absolutely no wrong having emotion. In fact, we all were created with emotion and that is one of the characteristic that distinguish man from lower creature. But are you going to live the year 2020 based on emotion? If your reply is yes, then you may need to consider your decision. I know humans are emotional being and I equally know that humans can’t survive based on emotion. I'm not saying that having emotion is bad but it becomes a trap when you’re over attached to emotion to the extent that it affect your performance. If you want to achieve exceptional and unprecedented acceleration of greatness in the year 2020 then remove the E attached to E-Motion and be on Motion in achieving your dreams and goals.

2. The Conception and Perception Illogicality: Conception is the general idea derived from specific instances and perception is the basic component in the formation of a concept. Your perception of things is as a result of your conception on those things. Do you not watch those wrestlers boasting on defeating their opponent and went on to do just that? The boasting wrestler that won the fight may not be as powerful as the opponent defeated but it lies in the fact that he believed he can he can defeat his opponent and so took that mentality to the Ring and achieved such feat. I've met a couple of great guys in recent years as results of my conception. I conceived in mind that I'm a great guy and I need to roll with great guys as well. If you perceived yourself as a poor man you’ll likely become a poor man. No doubt about that. You are not a kid and if it has always happens that you see yourself as a kid then stop kidding yourself in 2020. Change your mentality and stop developing those wrong perceptions that humiliate you throughout 2019. Stop blaming your village people. Stop blaming your boss and stop blaming people for your current predicament.

3. Educational Illogicality: Are you surprised to see education here? You don’t have to be. I know a friend that graduated since 2017 from one of the top University in the country and still jobless as I’m writing this. My High school motto read and I quote “Education liberates the mind”. I'm sure this motto was written by the founding father of the school and they knew very well what they meant by "Education liberates the mind" but the opposite is what I have seen in recent years about those that called themselves educated. Education is No longer liberation but enslavement to many. If you're a graduate reading this and still JOBLESS, I pray that God grant you one and listen you don't have to depend solely on your educational qualification to achieved success in 2020. You may consider getting a new skill. Yes you need a skill. Listen, if you're jobless then get your ass off and get a job. I currently have over 5 business and they are all bringing In money (Telecom Business, Perfume Business- @oakos360_ Digital Marketing campaign @digihubsng, Mini Importation and as a social media manager) Do you have any Business?

I took some bold decisions in the early Year of 2019 by spending over $150 on a self-mastering course. I could've easily spend those money on buying the trendy shoe at the time or squander on invaluable things but I didn't do that and believe me as I'm writing this I have made 10x the amount spent on those courses. I'm passionate in helping people succeed because the ladder that connects you to the top of the roof may be the only ladder that can help you descend the roof.

Like I said earlier, I didn’t write this to point out only the problems but to provide a remedy to them and if you can’t still find the right rhythm to start year 2020, Luckily for you, I've created a template for you to start the year different from what you've been doing to get result even if you're a student, a business man or even a housewives.

If you’ve ever wanted to maximize your potential and achieved great results this 2020 be it in your business, life or career, you don’t want to miss this.

Some of the benefits you will get:

1. You'll gain access to a Business and career Coach

2. Get My 2020 Daily timetable Template for free

3. Learn how to Integrate Social Media to Grow your business and career in 2020.
4. You will learn how to create a SMART GOAL for the year 2020.

And so much more!

pedward080@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

This / See What Happened To A Nigerian Lady After She Travelled 18 Hours To Surprise He / WATCH & LISTEN: Coronavirus Is Caused By Corruption - EFCC Chairman Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.