Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries (28992 Views)

Obi Dumps Churches For Mosques / 2021 BUDGET:: Zamfara Govt To Spend N1bn On Mosques, Islamic Schools, Others / 2020 Budget: Buhari Presides Over Extraordinary FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by Malcolm123: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
paix:
The only thing the politicians use to deceive the masses in the north is RELIGION. If you take away religion, they absolutely have nothing to offer. Very soon, you'll see them applying for loans to pay salaries.

Wetin south governors sef have to offer ....all of Dem are useless ... How many jobs ekiti,osun and Ondo state don provide since 2015 ...mtweeew
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by delawal: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
a state whose citizens are 85% illiterates . no wonder they will keep wandering in darkness forever. which of d states in dsouth budgets money for church building. illiteracy in d north will implode DT region

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by nura15(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=DonFreshmoney post=85402676]So there are no Christian's in the whole zamfara.. all this sharia governors. LOOK AT HYPOCRISY OF AT ITS PEAK! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE COMMENDED THE ZAMFARA STATE GOVERNOR FOR EMULATING YOUR HERO WELSON WIKE WHOM OPENLY DECLARED THAT RIVERS IS A CHRISTIAN STATE. SO ZAMFARA IS ALSO A MUSLIM STATE CASE CLOSED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by nokatakata: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
renovate mosques and build cemeteries while they ignore the almajiri beggars. make dem extremely poor to the point of death, give them false hopes with religion and build cemeteries where they will be buried after starving them to death.

what an evil government.
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by ajl: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
You always know zealots when you run into them. In their eyes they are doing good deeds trying to please God and their dead ancestors. But God see right into their hearts and can't be fooled. The same people that keep their less fortunate masses in lifetime of penury. Some even claim to want to fight in the name of God for the same God. I asked myself, is it the same God that created billions upon billions of galaxies with uncountable stars. A single natural event alone can wipe millions upon millions of humanity in a space of seconds, and yet you feel the need to want to fight for the same Being who is the author and finisher of man's fate on this fragile earth. Many of these zealots need to be kept in psychiatric centers.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by paix(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Malcolm123:

Wetin south governors sef have to offer ....all of Dem are useless ... How many jobs ekiti,osun and Ondo state don provide since 2015 ...mtweeew
Wetin we go do na?
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by MikeBetty(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Why Wont We Carry The World Poverty Headqautres Award When Frivolities Are Our Priorities. Jumu'at Centres, Cemetries Rehablitation Can Gulp Such Amount.
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by Darevofpeace(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
ForeThinker:
Some piipu have bin indirectly settled

These money is so little to what Late M.K.O Abiola had way back.

He was the first Chancellor for Lautech at inception and he singlehandedly paid for it six month salary.

History has it that late Abiola do borrow F.G some loan.

Money is a means to an end,not an end itself.

If terminal illness begins, a whole mansion filled with cash wud go depleted.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by ForeThinker: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Darevofpeace:

These money is so little to what Late M.K.O Abiola had way back.

He was the first Chancellor for Lautech at inception and he singlehandedly paid for it six month salary.

History has it that late Abiola do borrow F.G some loan.

Money is a means to an end,not an end itself.

If terminal illness begins, a whole mansion filled with cash wud go depleted.

Quite fascinating ...

Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
MikeBetty:
Why Wont We Carry The World Poverty Headqautres Award When Frivolities Are Our Priorities. Jumu'at Centres, Cemetries Rehablitation Can Gulp Such Amount.
grin
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by BlastAfonja: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
EricBloodAxe:

Shutup u this flatheaded ipod. You go find biafra tire. Mumu
Fvck you Edo pig, the thing pain you well.

Edo is Oduduwa and the rest of SS is Biafra.. Edo should not contaminate progressive minds with their professional Italian harlotry simple..
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
wizzyrich:
Perhaps if we allow the north to develop their region using their farm produce, they will make judicious use of their money.
Perhaps embarassed
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by EricBloodAxe: 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
BlastAfonja:

Fvck you Edo pig, the thing pain you well.

Edo is Oduduwa and the rest of SS is Biafra.. Edo should not contaminate progressive minds with their professional Italian harlotry simple..
[/s]
Dry

Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by wanger50(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Oches4me:
and christainity is synonymous with immorality, failure, kidnapping, ritualist, arm robbery, extorting.
The issue is Zamfara and mosques at the expense of social services. Why I agree that Islam hasn't brought any form of immorality including Al Qaeda,Alshabab,Book Haram you will do well to remind yourself that civilization along with all it's conveniences were inspired by people of Christian orientation talk about Democracy, Facebook,Aviation, Automobiles etc.This explains why Muslims escaping their self inflicted wars in the middle east would risk their lives crossing oceans into Christian societies like Germany and Greece rather than Qatar,UAE which they could easily reach by bus.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by BlastAfonja: 12:38am On Jan 02, 2020
EricBloodAxe:

Dry
That must be your younger sister's picture currently hustling in Italo grin grin
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by laykman(m): 1:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Majority of the people ranting here(for and against) stay very far from Zamfara State, or atleast, don't reside there, yet expect to understand how to run the state as effectively. Politics at state level is very different from Federal level. You could do opposite of your views in federal as compared to state cause here, you're looking over a whole lot of states, unlike one state looking out for itself.
So, policies carried out in state level always have a preempt before deciding on riding down such path. They don't just make decisions, they observe and try to check what they could do also, after all, governing is another form of politicking.
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by baby124: 2:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Zamfara people will keep quiet while this rubbish goes on in their state. They will take the next bus to Lagos and start demanding free housing. If I hear. Imagine a governor doing such bullshit.
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by EricBloodAxe: 2:32am On Jan 02, 2020
BlastAfonja:

That must be my younger sister's picture currently hustling in Italo smiley wink

You damn right she is grin

Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by BlastAfonja: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2020
EricBloodAxe:

You damn right she is grin
I'm not from Edo naa grin grin
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by kense88: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Honestly i feel religion is possibly our biggest problem in this country. All churches and mosques should be raised to ground and industries built in their place. Then all pastors and imams should go and look for job.
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by Pinzhongfc: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Na was ooo So Na mosque be their highest problem? who do Nigeria dis other Countries don develope sotee to relocate to Mars Abeg me I stop here
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by RaptorF35: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2020
Naa mosque go bring job for almijiri and uselss youth in Zamara ... ? 9ja which way with visionless leaders ? black people with black brain..
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by benoly(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Zamfara doesn't generate much revenue for Nigeria, as a matter of fact, one of the least in terms of IGR capacity.

obviously they have excess free money to spend. The state doesn't work for it, the resources flows from oil in the south.
Why won't they kick against Restructing of the Nigerian nation. If the state is not generating much a month, can they invest such amount for religious purposes when they stand to gain little or nothing back to to the state pocket? This same attitude will keep a state like Zamfara at the top of that poverty chart.

What happened to building industries, quality schools and empowering the minds of their youths with knowledge.

Almajiris are scattered at every corners of the state yet religious empowerment is topping their priorities. This same state championed sharia law with huge sum amount of money years back, how far did it help them; backwardness was the result.

I have lived in this state between 2016-2017 in fulfillment of my career demands. Sincerely, Zamfara state is nothing to right home about in terms of human capacity development, infrastructure, business...etc. If anyone knows any single thing that Zamfara state can boast of, i will gladly like to hear that.

This is sad, the poverty and illiteracy in some of these northern states still affects every other parts of the nation and it's more sad to know that they are not focusing on the remedies.
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by DrKKK1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Is Jesus Refering To Mohammed In John 15 vs 26 As Muslims Claims
opera.com
Jesus Said, "When the Comforter has Come, the Spirit of Truth, he will Teach you All Things".
And Thus the Trustworthy Spirit has Brought the Qur'an down upon your Heart O Muhammad, as a Detailed Explanation of All Things, and Indeed it is Mentioned in the Former Scriptures
61:6, Qur'an
[Remember] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of God to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good news of a messenger to come after me -
John 14:16, Gospel
[For] I will pray the [Creator], and He will give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever.
John 16:8 - 12, Gospel
And when he has come, he will expose the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement. Of sin, because they do not believe in me; of righteousness, because I go to my [Creator], and you see me no more; of judgement, because the prince of this world is judged. I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
John 16:7, Gospel
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send him to you.
John 15:26, Gospel
[And] when the Comforter has come, whom I will send to you from the [Creator], [even] the Spirit of Truth, which proceeds from the [Creator], he will testify of me.
John 14:26, Gospel
[And] the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the [Creator] will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you.
John 16:13, Gospel
[And thus,] when he, the Spirit of Truth, has come, he will guide you into all truth, for he will not speak of himself; but whatever he will hear, [that] he will speak, and he will show you things to come."
53:2 - 5, Qur'an
[And thus,] your companion has not strayed, nor has he erred, nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed, taught to him by one intense in strength.
26:192 - 197, Qur'an
Indeed, [the Qur'an] is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds. The Trustworthy Spirit has brought [the Qur'an] down upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners in a clear Arabic language. And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the Scriptures of former [peoples]. And has it not been a sign to them that it is recognized by the scholars of the Children of Israel?
12:111, Qur'an
[For] there was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was [the Qur'an] a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.
13:43, Qur'an
[But] those who have disbelieved say, "You are not a messenger." Say, "Sufficient is God as Witness between me and you, and whoever has knowledge of the Scripture -
16:102, Qur'an
[For] the Holy Spirit has brought [the Qur'an] down from your Lord in truth to make firm those who believe and as guidance and good news to those in submission [to God]."
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by Thunday1005(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for gate
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by wanger50(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Malcolm123:

Poverty lyk dubai , Qatar, Saudi Arabia , Malaysia, indonesia,Brunei,turkey,azerbaijan....abi
Instead make you talk say Africa iss synonymous to poverty ...tell me one Christian African country wey no dey inside poverty
Christian countries prosper out of a knowledge based economy. Talk about Google, Facebook, jet engines and other forms of inventions.All thses Arab nations u mentioned prosper out of natural wealth of which they depend on the Western nations know how to exploit.Reason why all these countries u mentioned are largely dependent on the Western Christian nations when the chips are down
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by Malcolm123: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
wanger50:
Christian countries prosper out of a knowledge based economy. Talk about Google, Facebook, jet engines and other forms of inventions.All thses Arab nations u mentioned prosper out of natural wealth of which they depend on the Western nations know how to exploit.Reason why all these countries u mentioned are largely dependent on the Western Christian nations when the chips are down

Go and read science and technology in Iran
Go and read science and tech in turkey ....those 2 country ar also manufacturer thou not to the extent of Western country dat started industrialization much earlier

If economy is by christians and Muslim as u said ...why African christians ar poor ....abi u want to tell me Kenya ,Ethiopia,Nigeria ,Ghana,Cameroon at rich christians country relying on knowledge economy ...

The truth be say every white weda Muslim or christians or atheist or Hindu ...have potential to be rich ...while black inrespective of their religion will be black more of race than religion

Why is Indonesia and Malaysia not poor lyk Africa country .....even in term of technology ucant compare Pakistan to Nigeria despite similar population yet we have more resources than Dem
Re: 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries by wanger50(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Malcolm123:

Go and read science and technology in Iran
Go and read science and tech in turkey ....those 2 country ar also manufacturer thou not to the extent of Western country dat started industrialization much earlier

If economy is by christians and Muslim as u said ...why African christians ar poor ....abi u want to tell me Kenya ,Ethiopia,Nigeria ,Ghana,Cameroon at rich christians country relying on knowledge economy ...

The truth be say every white weda Muslim or christians or atheist or Hindu ...have potential to be rich ...while black inrespective of their religion will be black more of race than religion

Why is Indonesia and Malaysia not poor lyk Africa country .....even in term of technology ucant compare Pakistan to Nigeria despite similar population yet we have more resources than Dem
I agree with you.It will be foolish to link religion to development.After all Japan as a world leader in technology doesn't even profess to any of these two prominent religions. China is now rising, not on the basis of any religious belief. In fact I understand that any form of religious belief is disallowed there. Meanwhile I initially did not intend to take a religious side in this whole discuss. The fact is I was born a Christian,maybe if I had a choice I would have decided differently because the best people I have met and dealt with aren't even Christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Buy New Executive Jet / Nigerians React To Gov Oshiomole's "IF STATEMENT" On Former President Jonathan / Nigerian Army General Escapes Lynching By Hungry Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.