Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot (29808 Views)

Oshiomhole: I’m Sorry For Making Obaseki Gov / Sowore In High Spirit And Unmoved As We Visited Him - Deji Adeyanju / Dont Ask Me About Oshiomhole I’m Not A Security Person – Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by prof2007: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin lobatan
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, on Tuesday 31 December 2019 said he was not bothered by the alleged plot to remove him from office.

Oshiomhole, who is facing the threat of removal by some state governors, said he remained committed to plans that would move the APC to greater heights. He spoke while addressing scores of party faithful in Iyamho, his home town.

Oshiomhole, urged his supporters to remain focused and continue to support the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd). He said there were facts of history which nobody could change concerning his reign as the national chairman of the APC.

He said, “I became chairman precisely on the 24th of June, 2018. We won the first election in Ekiti State. By the special grace of God, we also won the next election which was the Osun State’s governorship election. The next election was the Presidential and National Assembly elections, and by the special grace of God, we won the presidency and our President was re-elected for the second term.

“We also won more seats in the Senate and we won more seats in the House of Representatives. Unlike in 2015, we managed our victory more creatively, smartly and we conducted peaceful secret ballot and our party won all the principal officers that were there to be contested.

“We went to Kogi State and we won. We then went deeper to the South-South, Bayelsa State, the heart of the Ijaw nation. We fielded a candidate; a humble man from a very humble beginning and as we can see, we have Bayelsa State. By February, he will be sworn in and the number of the APC governors will increase.

“So, I am proud to say that under my chairmanship, we won one state in the South-South. It is not just another state, it is a very special state, the state that produced the immediate past president. I have no enemies; I have brothers and I have sisters. Some may be happy with me today some may not be happy with me tomorrow but that is alright.

“We have quality minds because the governance of our country and the quality of politics must reflect the quality of the people who are in it. So, we are not just celebrating good people today, we are celebrating quality re-union with my brothers and my sisters.”
https://punchng.com/im-unmoved-by-removal-plot-declares-oshiomhole/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by meum: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2020
Some governors be like, Osho, "go and die" grin
Osho be like, "I'm unmoved".
Let's see how it goes

01-01-2020 nice date

11 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by hisgrace090: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2020
My respect to oshomhole the goal getter.

Though I'm not a political party man but one thing I know is that if APC venture to remove oshomhole as their natiobal chairman, PDP will roll out their drums for it celebration.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by omowolewa: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Unmoved by Removers' moves, anyway you see am, move must move somewhere.

Is either the unmoved move something, or something will move unmoved. Move!

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by professorval1(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2020
Remove fire.

Who get the party?

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by 9jii(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2020
Oshe

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by ojun50(m): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2020
that guy no send una..... but Apc will be making big mistake if they remove him....

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by Afamed: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Removing Oshiomole is the imagination of PDP and their Nairaland e warriors from day one.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by Bola146(f): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin lobatan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by naijazee2: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Okay but remember Politics is a game grin shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by israelmao(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Oshiomhole will eventually be consumed in the plot,the fire of this kind of plot usually extinguishes and rekindles.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Oshiomhole, urged his supporters to remain focused and continue to support the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari

Oshiomole Baba.........

The slayers of criminals and looters........on a double slaying!

Osho Baba right now, giving us the Unmovable posture........

#IAmUnmoved

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by Emu4life(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Na so!! Osho baba, cat with nine livescheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by msmith247blog: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by klever18(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
who cares?how much is bag of rice in naira?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by datola: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Osho baba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by Naija247blog: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
OK o

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by Muhylonaire(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
This ORANGUTAN grin grin
like for APES, share for OSHIOMOLE grin

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Good to know.
Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by Neroiam(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
The guy has results na.. Haba! ...

Benz lovers.. Please check out this masterpiece

https://www.nairaland.com/5527144/mercedes-benz-gle-450-2017#84000295

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nobody can substitute Oshiomole talkless of sending him packing,He has a leadership quality and driving spirit not common to many Apc stalwarts

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by superlanny(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Osho baba I stand with you, the Slayer of Saraki, Dino, and Atiku....for that alone you have won my support, Happy new year Nairalanders.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by Ogegeodey(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
He is lying. How can he not be moved, when he has been running from goalpost to goalpost to save his job.

He talks too much. When Saraki was SP, Oshio was using high BP drugs on a daily

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by carterguccy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
M
Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by Henforrd: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.
Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by spako4(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Fact
Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by chrisxxx(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kudos to Obaseki. At least Oshomole understands that in the fight against you that he has to dig two graves. It could be you or him. Unlike Ambode who allowed Tinubu with liberty to dig one grave with assurance that it must be him Ambode.
With the attack as orchestrated by Obaseki , Oshomole also needs to watch his back. And from his statement it is glaring that he also is seeking for truce.
That is how to fight. Fire for fire.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by superlanny(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Muhylonaire:
This ORANGUTAN grin grin
like for APES, share for OSHIOMOLE grin
if we see your picture now, we no go Sabi who fine pass for, two of una

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot by philkoms: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Oshomole still remain one of the best leader I admired in South South.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Were Eating Leftovers During An Event Where Ebonyi Launched An Airport / Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics / Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.