Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic (4357 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados / Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Wizkid Charges At An Overzealous Fan During Beach Show In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by liltee123(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Anthony Joshua spent the final day of 2019 at a beach in Barbados.

The world heavyweight champion stripped down to black swimming shorts and flaunted his muscular physique after taking a dip in the sea.

Before the outing, the British Nigerian boxer who cruised to victory in his rematch with Andy Ruiz earlier this month was a guest on the New Year's Eve special of the Graham Norton show, where he was asked which of his rivals he would prefer to fight next.

In his reply, Joshua said: 'I really don't know. Either one of them, it doesn't matter.

'The preference would be the champion Wilder because it's a championship fight, but Fury is so talented as well and it's the best of British so why not? I'll fight either one of them.

'The dream would be to go for the fifth belt in 2020.'

https://teevibesmedia.com/anthony-joshua-shows-off-his-muscular-physique-during-beach-day-in-barbados-photos/

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by liltee123(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
More photos below

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by HallaDaTruth: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
sit reserved
Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by Abfinest007(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
child's play
Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
So no girlfriend or fiancee to accompany him for beach day... my guy flex alone joor, no chance for biatches this year

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by steez69(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
man like AJ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by OKorowanta: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
So no girlfriend or fiancee to accompany him for beach day... my guy flex alone joor, no chance for biatches this year

I took Cuppy on loan for d week.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by ojun50(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
na waaaa make I no talk

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by LearnITsmash(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Keep playing until you get your assss knocked out again, dingbat undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by GamalNasser: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cool ..But please me and AJ who is finer ..tell me the truth , my girlfriend say I am finer than him but my neighbour says he is finer than me , I am confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by Jodha(f): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lord biko nah beg ade beg ...pls send me a tall , dark and handsome rich man...like Anthony Joshua cry
Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by Cuccitini(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
AJ looks like person wey I fit beat with one jab and a butterfly punch
Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by cRobo: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
What if I open my body

What will you guys now say
Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by Kimmyslaw(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
Lord biko nah beg ade beg ...pls send me a tall , dark and handsome rich man...like Anthony Joshua cry
worry not dear, He would give you clay to mould such man for yourself
Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
DJ Cuppy!!! Is that you? shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by Ayobami7(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
见过下一个
Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by Netanya(f): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cuccitini:
AJ looks like person wey I fit beat with one jab and a butterfly punch
man, don't agree with your mind. one punch can leave you with brain tumor grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Muscular Physique During Beach Day In Barbados (pic by Cuccitini(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Netanya:
man, don't agree with your mind. one punch can leave you with brain tumor grin
Lmao even my village people would not allow me to do such

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Taiye Taiwo And Dele Adeleye @ Paris Airport / I Dated Pasuma’s Mum When She Was With Baba Sala But I Am Not His Father- Agbako / Fan Lambast Adekunle Gold For Not Brushing His Teeth [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.