Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados (58981 Views)

Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) / Rihanna and her Boyfriend ASAP Rocky Spotted at Wizkid's Show in Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by God1000(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
From the look of things, she will put to bed very soon.

Pregnancy will surely change woman's body and shape, the way she's flaunting it though

Rihanna and ASAP Rocky's Barbados break before SHOCK arrest: Heavily pregnant singer relaxes in bikini as rapper jet skis on holiday to shake off cheating rumors... while blissfully unaware of gun charge bombshell

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10736295/amp/Rihanna-relaxes-bikini-ASAP-Rocky-jet-skis-Barbados-holiday-gun-charge-bombshell.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by God1000(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wishing her safe delivery

With ASAP rocky

17 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by EmptyGarden(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
To think she has a clothing line... sad To even wear the clothes sef Na problem.

350 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by God1000(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
EmptyGarden:
To think she has a clothing line... sad To even wear the clothes sef Na problem.
me sef no understand her again

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Candidlady: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
EmptyGarden:

Lol

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by 4teenblaq: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
cry There is this thing most times, we won't find anything wrong with things most celebrities do. But when a random person does the same thing, we all plead for crucifixion of the person. cry

302 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by TiredHuman: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
I have never seen another pregnant lady flaunting it up to Riri's, Chai. Safe delivery in addy tho cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
You know...its amazing how hypocritical we (people) are.

Rihanna is "barely dressed" , no one is bothered... I can even see congratulations and the like... but let this be someone else you come across at the mall or on the streets, dressed in the same manner, then we will see the crass hypocrisy of people, at play.

This is why I'm not shocked when I see crap like the chrisland sx tape.... If this person is an idol and role model (to parents and kids alike) you shouldn't be shocked when they f*** s*** up!.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by God1000(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
topcatking:

Rihanna is "barely dressed" , no one is bothered... I can even see congratulations and the like... but let this be someone else you come across at the mall or on the streets, dressed in the same manner, then we will see the crass hypocrisy of people, at play.

This is why I'm not shocked when I see crap like the chrisland sx tape.... If this person is an idol and role model (to parents and kids alike) you shouldn't be shocked when they f*** s*** up!.
very inappropriate

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by God1000(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
4teenblaq:
cry There is this thing most times, we won't find anything wrong with things most celebrities do. But when a random person does the same thing, we all plead for crucifixion of the person. cry
she's partly an American, our value system isn't the same

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by TheirFADA: 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Omo
Damn
I no fit ever crush on her again

Margot Robbie my new crush

27 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Paulianfa(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
EmptyGarden:

She get too much clothes, she is tired of wearing cloth.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Paulianfa(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Naija babe go copy this one sharpenly ,werey.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by baralatie(m): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
4teenblaq:
Set you see am
embarassed

Me uwan to eat my fried yam without a care.for where
I have to package it and take it home or it must be in an ac room or a car
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Jayrockk: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Who would have thought Riri will get pregnant and fat like this grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Okoroawusa: 12:14am On Apr 21, 2022
This is one of the reasons I want to retire in the Caribbean

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Authoreety: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2022
topcatking:

Oga look at the comments before your own and go to sleep

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by phemmyfour: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2022
God1000:
From the look of things, she will put to bed very soon.

Pregnancy will surely change woman's body and shape, the way she's flaunting it though

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Under my Umbrella

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Jeon(f): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Wow

thank God, they are still together...

if you is a rider, we'll go shoppin' like mañana Her attitude Rihanna, she get it from her mama

I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop) 'Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a trendy nigga

but this asap is damn beautiful.. even for a white skin tone..

8 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Kobicove(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Well at least she's really pregnant not like Beyouncé who faked her first pregnancy undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by SlyIg(f): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Pregnancy of the year.

Wishing her safe delivery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by SlyIg(f): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2022
Kobicove:
Well at least she's really pregnant not like Beyouncé who faked her first pregnancy undecided

Another reason she needs to flaunt her pregnancy very well to avoid this kind of story tomorrow.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Gkemz: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2022
If Rihanna covers her body will she stop being a celebrity? Btw, have they reconciled after catching Rocky cheat on her?

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Ara21(f): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Since she got pregnant is like she no get clothes again. What is this

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by xxxboyxxx(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Be like person to ti mo mi eran yo. Rihanna too overrated jooor Malu, Sahlt dem bad pass her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Talentempire: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2022
End time instruments
Designed to confuse the world
N their followers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by pinkguy(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Please tell her not to eat all the coconut there, thank you

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Bignuell(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2022
God1000:
she's an American, our value system isn't the same
Spot on bro

4 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by mystiqueB(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Seen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.