Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (1504 Views)

Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens / Sahara Talent & Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP 2019) / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by nairagossip1: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) has opened applications for the 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme.

The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship programme 2020, a $5000 non refundable seed grant capital application is now open-offered to young Africans who are entrepreneurs.

Are you interested in entrepreneurship programme? consider the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2020 offered to African young entrepreneurs. A non-refundable $5,000 of seed capital and global networking opportunities to empowering African entrepreneurs from across Africa, either with new startup ideas or existing businesses of less than 3 years existence, operating in any sector.

Programme Value

The entrepreneurship programme will award selected applicants with a non-refundable $5,000 of seed capital and global networking opportunities, they will also receive business training, and mentoring.

Programme Application Deadline

The entrepreneurship programme by Tony Elumelu Foundation application deadline is March 1, 2020.

Why Apply For Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship programme

The entrepreneurship programme is a 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 young African entrepreneurs.

Selected entrepreneurs from across Africa, either with new startup ideas or existing businesses of less than 3 years existence, operating in any sector will be offered a non-refundable $5,000 of seed capital and global networking opportunities and receive business training, mentoring.

Successful applicants will join the over 9,000 current beneficiaries, from 54 African countries.

The goal of the Tony Elumelu Foundation entrepreneurship programme is to create millions of jobs and the revenue required for the sustainable development of the continent, implementing the philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions the private sector as the growth engine for Africa and emphasises the importance of creating social and economic wealth.

Eligibility And Requirements

To apply for the entrepreneurship programme interested applicants must
Be from Africa or Citizen of any African country
Have a new startup business idea or existing businesses of less than 3 years existence, operating in any sector.

How To Apply

For you to apply for the TEF entrepreneurship program, you must be eligible for application by checking the eligibility and requirements then follow the steps below for application.

Anyone can apply for the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) entrepreneurship program, for complete application and submission, All Applicants must;
Apply online on the TEF connect application PORTAL by creating an account or sign in if you already have an account.
Submit completed application online through the Application portal.
You must complete an application form by answering a series of mandatory questions and uploading additional documents and identification materials. After submission, you will receive a confirmation email of receipt within 1 working day.

Source:: https://www.appliedscholarships.com/2020/01/apply-for-2020-tony-elumelu-foundation-entrepreneurship-programme-africans.html

Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by nairagossip1: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Mods: davide470, uboma over to you
Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by chigosman: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Tony Elumelu has been consistent with this grant... quite commendable! .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by chigosman: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
nairagossip1:
Mods: davide470, uboma over to you
Lalasticlala
Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by nairagossip1: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
chigosman:

Very commendable!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by Jamesrock(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2020
chigosman:
S if you know anyone that has been successful with this, make the person show me way!!!

I’ve been applying for 5 years and still I never enter!
Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by nairagossip1: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jamesrock:

S if you know anyone that has been successful with this, make the person show me way!!!

I’ve been applying for 5 years and still I never enter!

Alot of people habe their success stories... try and apply following the guideline provided... cheers to your success

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by nairagossip1: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lalasticlala please move to Front page... alot of people are not aware that the portal is opened now.
Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by Nellsworld(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
Good evening, pls who ve done section 4, i need help there
Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by Jecdope(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Theory TV *home of fun�, laughter�, business☕, entertainment�, motivational quotes� etc
Follow this link to join ���� https:///2347011328951?text=Hello%20my%20name%20is%20....%0AI%20would%20love%20to%20join%20be%20part%20of%20THEORY%20TV%20%F0%9F%93%BA%20%0A%0A%0A%F0%9F%91%B4%F0%9F%8F%BF%F0%9F%90%BA
Enjoy Relationship tips � airtime *giveaways�
Advertisement�, conspiracy theories�,scary
threads�,Hilarous videos�, Hook up,
promotions�, funny � memes and many more all
on your whatsapp status!!!..... you wouldn't want to
miss out. Cmon click on the link

Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by Jamesrock(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
nairagossip1:

Alot of people habe their success stories... try and apply following the guideline provided... cheers to your success
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Correct and Strategic Answers To TEEP 2020 Psychometric and Business Knowledge Aptitude and Cognitive Test by a TEF Alumni.

Before you start the application, look at all the things that have changed about this years grant application.

Really everything has changed.

It is no longer business as usual. The real Tony Elumelu Foundation $5,000 Grant competition has just begun. Only rugged entrepreneurs will make it to the finals.

By 1st of January, 2020:

1.You will apply through www.tefconnect.com; but no selection will be made at this point (unlike before that the winners will be announced after this first level)

2. Everyone that applied will undergo and online training and it will be marked (they don’t mark it before)

3. Successful entrepreneurs from the training will be selected to come and pitch their idea live (this is a new component of the programme. Many will be dropped at this stage and final winners will be announced.

4. They will attend the Entrepreneurship Forum

5. Do their Documentation and finally will receive the seed capital alert of $5000 USD.

6. They will be added to the Alumni Network.

The question is will you be among the selected few?

For strategic answers to psychometric and business Knowledge aptitude and cognitive test, help, guidance and support in scaling through to be amongst the selected few entrepreneurs, contact the E-Mail below.

E-Mail: usmanmusadiqoladimeji@gmail.com

Note: Please note, as a TEF Alumni, i don't do text messages, calls or WhatsApp, only E-MAILS!!!
Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by nairagossip1: 7:03am On Jan 07, 2020
Lalasticlala... this is FP material
Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by lajid: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello, pls I applied through the online form, they said an email of receipt will be sent to me within 1 day but have not received any, please is this normal.
Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by qanda: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Apply For 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme by nairagossip1: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
FP @Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

AXA Mansard Insurance Plc Graduate Job Recruitment / Join Wintub And Thank Me Later / Vezeeta Recruitment In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.