Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Advanced Nairaland Marketing Tips Step-by-step Year 2020 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advanced Nairaland Marketing Tips Step-by-step Year 2020 (427 Views)

Which Is Your Favorite Meme So Far In Year 2020 / 7 Social Media Video Marketing Tips For Your Small Business / Firstbank Mobile Banking Registration: Step-by-step Guide. (firstmobile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Nairaland Marketing Tips Step-by-step Year 2020 by yusufu16: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hello, my friend I am going to guide you on how to successfully get the most out of your advert on Nairaland. Many people I have seen on Nairaland just place ad and expect to succeed without proper understanding on how it works.

First of all, digital marketing is all about testing and testing until you get the best result.

So lets dive in.

1. DESIGN YOUR ADS

You need to first of all create a compelling or catchy ads. Please never you create just one banner and think you will succeed with it. Chances are that you will not succeed. Good enough, Nairaland has allowed the placement of upto 5 ads in one slot. This means that you can place upto 5 ads in a single category and Nairaland will charge you only for the ad that is shown. Also note that the 5 ads you place will be rotated automatically by Nairaland Algorithm.

You can get good graphics designers here or I can offer you my own professional service too. Please note that the quality of your ad will also play a role in the success of your campaign.

So here is my advice:
1. Don't put to much text on your ad. Nairaland ad size is just 318px by 106px and not more than 30kb. Dont clog the entire size with too much information. So it is important to pass your message in a very clear, catchy and short sentence.

2. Use clear and sharp images. I cant stress this enough. I have seen many adverts on Nairaland with blurred or pixelated images.

3. Use bold fonts as much as possible. Your text should be legible enough. Dont stress people's eyes trying to understand your text. I have seen many ads on Nairaland with tiny texts, please avoid this.

4. Use bright color. Please avoid using dull colours.

5. Please follow NAiraland's size guideline. Dont overstretch your previous design trying to fit into the nairaland size of 318px by 106px and less than 30kb. Get a good graphic designer to design according to the specification please.

6. Always put your brand logo, website, CTA on your ads. Nairaland hates ambigous ads. They prefer ads from legal, legitimate, established business/company.

Nairaland love its visitors. And so, they make sure that you are protected from all forms of online scams or 419 or businesses pretending to be genuine. More info can be found on How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland

more coming...
Re: Advanced Nairaland Marketing Tips Step-by-step Year 2020 by yusufu16: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
2. POST YOUR AD AND WAIT FOR APPROVAL

To upload your ad please go to this link https://www.nairaland.com/campaign after you have logged in with your account. And click on Upload New Ad.

After you have uploaded your ad, please be patient and wait for Nairaland approval.

Upon approval, they send you account detail where you can make your payment. NOTE: Minimum deposit/payment is ₦20,000. So please feel free to buy as much credit as you want.

Before your account will be credited, your payment will have to be confirmed by Nairaland first. So please after payment, send them your proof of payment.

Re: Advanced Nairaland Marketing Tips Step-by-step Year 2020 by supph: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2020
How can we deal?
Your mail Preferably..

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Data On Airtel Network / CURE For Coronavirus Found ,chloroquine Phosphate Can Treat Coronavirus / Latest Coronavirus News Update For Today, March 20th 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.