Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,898 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days (1979 Views)

Register As A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Within 2 To 3 Days / Register As A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Within 2 To 3 Days / Register As A Readycash Mobile Money Agent, Get POS Within 2 To 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by Colmas(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
I Want to use this platform to bring to you Readycash. were you work less and get paid with commissions too. Register to be a Readycash agent and begin to do more transactions such as BVN registration, bank account opening, pay bills ,tradermoni cashout, pos cashout . free pos machine will be given. U don't need money to register to be a Readycash agent.
Note: For more information on readycash chat me privately on WhatsApp 08162018223 or come to our office Address: 295 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba 100001, Lagos
Note: we don't charge stamp duty
Re: Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by rowlizglobal: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
What are the requirement for registration?
Colmas:
I Want to use this platform to bring to you Readycash. were you work less and get paid with commissions too. Register to be a Readycash agent and begin to do more transactions such as BVN registration, bank account opening, pay bills ,tradermoni cashout, pos cashout . free pos machine will be given. U don't need money to register to be a Readycash agent.
Note: For more information on readycash chat me privately on WhatsApp 08162018223 or come to our office Address: 295 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba 100001, Lagos
Re: Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by chordrylateral(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2020
What are the requirements?
Re: Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by nach1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pls help me with your Abuja office address. thanks
Re: Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by Denwil: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Colmas:

Do you waybill to other states
Re: Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Denwil:

Do you waybil to other states

Re: Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by Denwil: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Runon:

U are a fool. Jobless goat
Re: Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Denwil:

I am a fool and a jobless goat
So you are a fool and a jobless goat.
Mumu scammer.
Re: Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by Denwil: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Giako:

So you are a fool and a jobless goat.
Mumu scammer.

Another goat. Your only post on Nairaland is to me. See how jobless u are. Creating different monikers to stalk people.
Re: Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Denwil:

My father is a goat. My posts on Nairaland is to scam people. See how jobless I am. Creating different monikers to scam people.
True.
Re: Register As A Readycash Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Denwil:

You mother must be a mad woman for giving birth to an idiot like you.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira / UBA U$D Africard And Paypal / Diamond Project Business Summit Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.