Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz (1808 Views)

Okwuchukwu Breakthrough Oluoma Launched Break-through Pastries / Monetizing Social Media Ebook By Ronald Kenneth Now N500 / Pls I Need This Ebook By Fredrik "The Sell: How To Sell Anything To Anyone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz by Bizzyman: 10:04am On May 01, 2020
Hello, if you have got the ebook. Message me. I am ready to pay just to have it.

Click.on the link below and Whatsapp me.

https:///%2B2348067438374

Thanks.
Re: Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz by naijacutee(f): 10:55am On May 01, 2020
This book is $500 or more on Amazon!!!

What are you willing to give in exchange for someone who has it?
Re: Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz by WalkerMichael(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2020
Buzz me on whatsapp

Re: Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz by naijacutee(f): 12:09pm On May 01, 2020
Bizzyman:
Hello, if you have got the ebook. Message me. I am ready to pay just to have it.

Click.on the link below and Whatsapp me.

https:///%2B2348067438374

Thanks.

I'll give it to you free if you can apply what you learn from it for free for me.
Re: Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz by Kvngfrosh(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2020
naijacutee:

I'll give it to you free if you can apply what you learn from it for free for me.
Re: Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz by Bizzyman: 12:50pm On May 01, 2020
Thanks all. Have gotten. Knowledge is expensive and worth it.
Re: Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz by naijacutee(f): 1:08pm On May 01, 2020
Bizzyman:
Thanks all. Have gotten. Knowledge is expensive and worth it.

Well done. It's easy to see that you will succeed because you have the right attitude - real knowledge is worth paying for. All the best with your work!
Re: Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz by FunnyDude(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2020
naijacutee:

Well done. It's easy to see that you will succeed because you have the right attitude - real knowledge is worth paying for. All the best with your work!

Pls I need the book plzzzzz.. As a copywriter.

Writersden05@gmail.com
Re: Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz by Bizzyman: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
I bought the book. It is not free. Knowledge is expensive
Re: Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz by Maskyy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
naijacutee:

Hi. I'm into AF. Please how can I get this eBook from you. I will appreciate yo help.
Re: Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz by steve10(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
I have the ebook and even more chat me up on what's appreciate 08057268422
Re: Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz by steve10(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
steve10:
I have the ebook and even more chat me up on what's appreciate 08057268422

pls this ebook is no more free ooh na for sale

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Dollar Pay POS At An Affordable Rate And Start Making Profit Business / Now Abokifx Is Gone,how Can We Know The Current Black Market value Of Naira? / Palmpay POS Aggregator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.