Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. (2615 Views)

Bishop Ozubulu Opens 5 Star Hotel In Ozubulu / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Greetings, I will be updating you guys on the construction of this 6-bedroom duplex with outside hall(ground floor), gym house(first floor) & swimming pool.

Note: my client has bought reinforcements that will take us up to decking level, including sands, local stone & gravel. 9 & 6 inches blocks were moulded since 2016.
The land size is up to 4 plots

Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Today, I did only the setting out.
...would've started the digging today but ozubulu people like enjoyment as per new year, as such, labourers didn't turn up.
We will commence tomorrow morning.

Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by mufutau55(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wow. This is going to be a mansion o.
I like the 3D already. God bless us all.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
View of the swimming pool with a sit-out bar
3D view of the 6 bedroom duplex

Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by Yorobastard(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
What's the cost of the building alone
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2020
Yorobastard:
What's the cost of the building alone
Looking at 16.5 - 17.5mil from foundation to the roof carcass
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by frowland(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
laplace19:

Looking at 16.5 - 17.5mil from foundation to the roof carcass

Really?
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by Hum2020: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
' @lapace19 this 17,5m for the two building which posted or just one waiting for your response thanks
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hum2020:
' @lapace19 this 17,5m for the two building which posted or just one waiting for your response thanks
Sorry bro. I've been busy. For the main building, not the two
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2020
The starter columns & foundation bases(baskets) are ready.
(A)Starter columns (16mm & 12mm bars)= 38
(B)Bases (12mm bars)= 38;
(b1). 1500mm x 1500mm = 8
(b2).1200mm x 1200mm = 17
(b3). 1000mm x 1000mm = 13
Iron bender charged:

(1) #1300 for (1.2mm x 1.2mm & 1.0m x 1.0m baskets & their starter columns = 30)
(2) #1600 for (1.5m x 1.5m baskets & their starter columns = cool
Total = (#1300 × 30) + (#1600 × cool = #51,800
Because of the dry season accompanied with hardened ground & hot sun, the labourers couldn't finish the digging yesterday. However, we will round up the digging today.

Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by Mutemenot(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2020
Op, weldone work . can you show us the side views of the house and possibly a clearer drawing ??
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2020
Mutemenot:
Op, weldone work . can you show us the side views of the house and possibly a clearer drawing ??
I've tried to upload more pictures but the network here is unusually very baaaaad. The weather contributes to it though.
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by Mutemenot(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2020
laplace19:

I've tried to upload more pictures but the network here is unusually very baaaaad. The weather contributes to it though.

Ok. Concentrate oh, too much fun dis period in OZ ...
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by Hum2020: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
@lapace19 you can't be given us statements with showing us picture of what you are doing ok
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hum2020:
@lapace19 you can't be given us statements with showing us picture of what you are doing ok
I tried uploading pictures with those statements but poor network here would not allow me so I had to submit only the statement. By Sunday I'll go to where network can allow me upload pictures. Remember I'm doing the work in a village.
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by Mutemenot(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Try updating your thread so people don't loose interest..i have always checked every evening if you have any post...
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
laplace19:

I tried uploading pictures with those statements but poor network here would not allow me so I had to submit only the statement. By Sunday I'll go to where network can allow me upload pictures. Remember I'm doing the work in a village.
Do contact us for your 1st class Bio Digester Toilet System when the time comes. This system is fast replacing the conventional system. It comes with a lot of advantages: little space required for its installation, no digging of huge hole, doesn't get full as waste is immediately decomposed, doesn't smell and attracts flies etc. My contact in my signature. Thanks
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mutemenot:
Try updating your thread so people don't loose interest..i have always checked every evening if you have any post...
I will fully resume by Monday. Sorry for the delay
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mutemenot:
I'm back. I've been so busy, because of the poor network I didn't bother checking again after being frustrated for some weeks. I decided to check this night and was able to upload.
Proceeding with the setting out and excavation

Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
5 inches thickness blinding of the trenches
2 inches blinding of the base and 11 to 12 inches Casting of the foundation base....total columns and F.base is 38

Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Foundation forming using 9 inches hollow block.
Foundation blockwork to plinth level
Over 2400 blocks up to plinth level

Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Filling of the foundation
Plinth beam; all round the building and near the middle(where I've a 9 inches step down).
For the plinth beam, the perimeter of the main lounge is 20 inches height x 7 inches width(as seen in the last pic)
Other perimeters is 11 inches height by 7 inches width

Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rammering for the oversite concrete coupled with the cantilevered slab to take up the blockwork to first floor level.
Over 35 bags for the casting of the plinth beams and the cantilevered slab

Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oversite concrete
We used 130 bags for the oversite concrete with 4 inches to 5 inches thickness.

Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blockwork from DPC to Lintel
1) Front - Right view
2) Left - Front view
3) Right- Rear view
4) Rear - Right view

Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hum2020:
Lol... network don allow me shaa. I can't even upload 2 to 4 pictures at a go, I have to upload per picture.
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by Hum2020: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wow what nice and good work you doing from look of things you are very fast keep it up congratulations
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by Mutemenot(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Welcome bro. I must visit your site soon... How many 12mm n 16mm have you used so far to achieve this height n did you used 6inch block for some internal walls?
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 1:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Mutemenot:
Welcome bro. I must visit your site soon... How many 12mm n 16mm have you used so far to achieve this height n did you used 6inch block for some internal walls?
No 6 inches block as requested by the client.
Up to 100 lengths of 16mm
Over 80 lengths for 12mm. Client bought the reinforcements as of late 2018 & 2019
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by laplace19(m): 1:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Mutemenot:
As for coming around, we are currently on the decking stage, casting will commence on Wednesday and end on Thursday. Then do the forming, taking it to lintel level cos I will be leaving for owerri on Sunday evening to commence a project that we abandoned since last year due to paucity of fund for the decking. Should you're coming this week, my contact for direction is below.
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by Mutemenot(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
laplace19:

As for coming around, we are currently on the decking stage, casting will commence on Wednesday and end on Thursday. Then do the forming, taking it to lintel level cos I will be leaving for owerri on Sunday evening to commence a project that we abandoned since last year due to paucity of fund for the decking. Should you're coming this week, my contact for direction is below.

Sure. I 'll alert you
Re: Construction Of A 6-bedroom Duplex In Ozubulu, Anambra. by Kpekus: 5:45am On Oct 08, 2020
laplace19:
Oversite concrete
We used 130 bags for the oversite concrete with 4 inches to 5 inches thickness.

Excuse my ignorance. I always wonder how you guys are able to line the walls of a building (the superstructure) squarely on the strip foundation after you have completely covered the foundation with the oversite concrete. Do you guys leave landmarks as a guide before casting the oversite concrete?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOR SALE: 3 Bedroom Bungalow With 2 Bedroom BQ At Ifo, Ogun St. / Please What Are Your Thoughts About Inverter Freezer And Fridge? / Land For Sale In Bwari, Abuja, 4513 M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.