Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF (22356 Views)

Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria / Over 20,200 Babies Born In Nigeria On New Year Day- UNICEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by Ken4Christ: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
98% of the birth is in the North. There women give birth like kilode and it doesn't matter to them.

The population in the North is × 20 of the entire south. There are millions of children roaming the streets with empty plates begging for food, while the ones between the age of 18 to 40 are unproductive....just human flesh with no contributions to their immediate community.

How to make fast money in the North: Just start a sex enhancement business.

Aboki is ready to spend his last penny for "magani burantashi"

WW2.....the mother of all wars will soon begin. Hitler have just arrived Austria after the Nazi soldiers annexed it.

Brace up for impact!

That of the north is a political strategy. They want to completely outnumber the population in the south so that they will absolute power in decision making in the Senate. As at the time Nigeria was amalgamated, the core north represented only 16% of Nigeria population.
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by ibrutex(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2020
g
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by Femijohn198: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2020
No employment outside people are still given birth to more children in Nigeria,why can these government of Muhammadu buhari not make a policy as law to reduce and control birth rate in Nigeria,at least maximum of 3 children a parent must give birth to and these will go a long way in building our GDP in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by Sirseedorf(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Soon Nigeria will be competing with China and Indian in population.
Almajiri couple with other region birthing will be skyrocketing.

Anyways the stat is not enough, what about those that are given birth at home or street with no hospital.

I just pray there's enough money to cater for all this children, abi what is the essence of given birth without properly care for.
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by lirusehn(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2020
UNICEF is shameless to have posted this..
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by joshuanwankwo(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2020
[color=#000000][/color] shocked shocked shocked
we need to explode our population and double it fast
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by adecz: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2020
grin smiley wink smiley angry

All the activities in
'The Other Room'
on April fools day (1st April 2O19)
don report!!

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by pawesome(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2020
North will get half
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by Jabioro: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2020
China account maybe correct biut Nigeria side na lie..
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by SlayWise(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2020
At this rate and with everything being equal: Nigeria as a country will not be able to employ even 5% of its population.
Stop looking for job - start a business
SAVE NAIJA
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by UMDGee(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year guys. Abeg any G men in the house staying in Lagos? Please help a brother something lead to something na so I take remain homeless and toolless ooo. Not even a lapi or good phone nothing nothing. Abeg a brother need small help for accommodation anywhere in Lagos, Ibadan or ABK I go come abeg�� I just want to restart hustling from the bottom again make I see if God will pick my call once more. I know so many G paying jobs but no tools no accommodation to even hide my head. Abeg any sure OG willing to help me pls message me your contact info at wisdom_monday@yahoo.com make we stay focus and hustle together. As i no get lapi and good phone hunger wan kill person abeg
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by Engraced80(f): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2020
This figure is quite scary. May God help us.
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by maxzzo1(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2020
So in this year we should expect M9.5 babies
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by Ohaneze1: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Congrats
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by tartar9(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
98% of the birth is in the North. There women give birth like kilode and it doesn't matter to them.

The population in the North is × 20 of the entire south. There are millions of children roaming the streets with empty plates begging for food, while the ones between the age of 18 to 40 are unproductive....just human flesh with no contributions to their immediate community.

WW2.....the mother of all wars will soon begin. Hitler have just arrived Austria after the Nazi soldiers annexed it.

Brace up for impact!
You and your likers must be exceedingly foolish if you actually believe 98% of the births come from the North or their population is 20× the South.
No offense.
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by ZikZikZik: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Makes me remember speed Darlington and his aclaimed plans for 2023. I remember watching the dude talk about birth control and giving free condoms to all northerners grin
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by mmsen: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Idiots.
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by fzybah(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders.. Happy New year.
Please help me in any possible way you can. I'm not asking for money so don't think I'm trying to rip people off their money.

I'm a University graduate with B-tech in Biochemistry but no job, I've tried my best but to no avail. So I decided to develop myself by building a career in tech skill basically data analysis and Science.. I've begun the training online but I couldn't proceed beyond excel because I don't have laptop to practice.. I tried learning it without System but it's really very difficult. I really don't know what to do because this is decision and I'm not changing it... There's no one to help me..

Please assist me with laptop, even if it is used one that you know you can spare.. Please help a brother, I don't want my passion to go down due to this challenge.

I will joyfully accept any working laptop. Please help me.

Anyone who is willing to help me should please contact me through this phone number.. 0-8-0-3-9-3-1-8-2-8-2.. Or seuncy88@gmail.com...
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2020
Damn, with all the hardship in Nigeria? The funny thing is that poor people tend to have more kids in Nigeria grin grin
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by Bellotelli: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2020
Great
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by Btruth: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2020
We really need to plan this country. I'm afraid for the future ooo.

I don talk my own.
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by WorWorBoy: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by WonderManly(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Who count them

Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by nwamabo247(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Una well come new babies
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by MzTunechi(f): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2020
Mine will also be added to the figure for this year.
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by harden(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2020
When joblessness is in the country,what do you expect.
Bleep everywhere
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by CharleyBright(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2020
i can bet 80% of the total is from Northern region
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by complexBoss12: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2020
hmmm who is borning all dis borning
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by Emkingz: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Is this figure a combination of private and public hospitals?
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by IpobAntidote: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=adolfHitler1934 post=85411743]98% of the birth is in the North. There women give birth like kilode and it doesn't matter to them.

Brace up for impact![/quote][/s]

Rubbish, what about all the baby factories in the SE.
Always quick to point fingers while ignoring their own problems.
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by Okuda(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2020
best believe double of that number died that same day..
Re: 26,039 Babies Born On New Year Day In Nigeria – UNICEF by Achizzy7: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2020
with d way things r going...
I fear fr our dear country naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: IGP Tells Nigerians Not To Visit Police Stations For Social Visits / 5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know / CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.