Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Mikel Arteta To Build His Team Around Mesut Ozil - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Arteta To Build His Team Around Mesut Ozil (395 Views)

Arsenal Fans Beg Arteta To Stop Signing "Chelsea Rejects" Like Hazard / Mikel Arteta To Miss Manchester City Match After Testing Positive For COVID-19 / Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Arteta To Build His Team Around Mesut Ozil by ovasports: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Arsenal Manager, Mikel Arteta explains why he is confident Mesut Ozil can produce his best under him.

The new Arsenal boss has suggested he is looking to build his team structure in a way to get the best out of Mesut Ozil.

read full gist - https://info.ovasports.com/7dt

But Ozil has put in a blistering performance in Arteta's side on Sunday against Chelsea despite the defeat, leaving the pitch to a standing ovation, and Arteta has appeared to say that Ozil has what it takes to lead the team under him.

Re: Mikel Arteta To Build His Team Around Mesut Ozil by chiefolododo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Tell him not to try it

Re: Mikel Arteta To Build His Team Around Mesut Ozil by Miner13: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
the person above me is saying something.maybe he's making sense as for me i don port comot teytey

(1) (Reply)

Best 10 Football Team Of The Decade / Samuel Kalu To Face Club's Disciplinary Action / These Are Victims Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.