Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

10 Easy Tips On How To Get It Right This 2020 & Beyond. Simple,direct & Specific - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Easy Tips On How To Get It Right This 2020 & Beyond. Simple,direct & Specific (510 Views)

How About Marking Millions This 2020 / How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? / 10 Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria This 2020 Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Easy Tips On How To Get It Right This 2020 & Beyond. Simple,direct & Specific by Yakpa(m): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
10 Easy tips on how to get it right this 2020 & beyond. Simple,Direct & Specific methods!!!

By ROBERT EZE

Let me drop some light about some predictions on the future and what’s next.

* A.I (Artificial Intelligence)
A lot of jobs would be taken away & linear jobs & skills would no longer exist. It’s better to learn a skill early enough. New job skills would come in, most related to A.i. Be ahead, don’t let the wind of change blow you out.

* Learn & Master the art of Selling
One skill I suggest everyone should learn is selling. It’s the world most efficient profession and nothing can take you off the market if you know/learn how to sell. It’s needed in all fields and aspects of life. Don’t run/shy away from it. Everyone needs it including you because to sell yourself daily in one way or another to the next person you come across.

* Learn how to think/plan for the next 10yrs.
I didn’t say 2/4yrs. I said Ten. The moment you start having that longterm goal/mindset you begin you have short term discipline. Which is what takes a lot of us via the wrong route.

* Plan Africa!!!
Believe it or not, Africa is the next big thing. It’s the only continent that it’s major resources & talent is yet to be fully functional & developed therefore its potential is still fully untapped. The Asians are trooping into africa,acquiring,planning & going as far as teaching their kids our languages (Yoruba ,Igbo, Zulu and others).. it’s not by accident. They see what we don’t and they are planning ahead. Build yours!!! It will save you in future.

* Practice Self discipline.
This I can say is still a challenge for myself as it still gets difficult to discipline myself in certain areas as much as I’ll like to be. This is what’s stopping a lot of us from reaching our fullest potential.

* Be Trustworthy & have Integrity:
This would take you to highest potential and open doors money can’t for you. The moment those around you can trust and beat their chest for you and you never disappoint. You are your way to crescendo. People always prefer who is being referenced by someone they trust or look up to.

* Stick to one Major Hustle.
Be definitive. Define yourself, study and become a master in your craft. Also upgrade and learn new methods. Be futuristic in your ideas and thoughts. Never stop learning on it. Unless you are top notch in what you do and the fruits of your craft is coming back in riches & abundance. Do not diversify, If you must diversify, diversify in and around your business or craft. If not it will disrupt your growth in that field.

* Recreate your mind.
Train yourself and your mental capabilities. To
Think big
Think Ahead &
Think in abundance.
Everything we seek for in this world is in abundance. YES! I mean Everything.. it’s just left for us to see it, know how to get it and do what it takes to get it.

•Stop overthinking & Seeking other people’s Approval
This has been one of the most common killers of us reaching our goals. We listen or wait for people’s approvals to go ahead. Most people you look up to like your parents , loved ones and all.. all they do is inflict their fears/insecurity on us. That makes it tough for you. They always want or tell us to play it safe. They say things like ‘ehn! It’s not easy ooo’ , ‘have you done it before’, ‘so so so has done it & it did not work’ or ‘he/she hasn’t made it how come you think you can make it’... that’s them placing their insecurities in you. According to the words of Napoleon hill which says ‘that which the mind thinks and believes, that it can achieve’. Once you feel and believe you can do it. Surely know that you can. It’s all left for you.

* Give more and be willing to Receive.
It all starts with giving. Give with an open heart. Give with love and give everything nothing in return and watch the world flourish you with all you seek for in abundance in its own way.

•••These tips have helped me countless times even though I’m still yet to master them. It’s been proven by many successful people in the world. The traits take time to develop and master so I suggest the earlier we start and focus on getting them right the faster we can get to that which we seek for in abundance.•••

A lot of us would be left behind if we don’t listen and obey these rules of earthly nature.

God help us all on this journey to greatness and success. May the blessings be.

Writer: Robert Ebube Eze CEO Dolowatch
IG/twitter: @dolondolo
watsapp: 2348097566696
Subscribe to my YouTube channel Dolopreneur

(1) (Reply)

Gold Miners Needed / How To Get The Best Deals On Major Life Events As An Entrepreneur / Why Branding Is Important For Small And Medium Scale Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.