Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? (1075 Views)

Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App? / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
I don't want to do illegal G but it seems this country ehnnn, even people wey dey do G sef no get issue... Just get the money and Las Las nobody go ask u how u take get ur money like somone told me. He made me know that all these top artiste sef are into G and all is fine.
Is there any legal way i can do sumtin tangible with 10k in 2020 and watch it grow

Is it mutual fund, crypto currency or what?

Pls come to my my aid, I am tired of being broke in the life, I am tired

Cc: Lalasticala dominique

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? by Js22621: 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? by Ladylite: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Mymynd4u:
I don't want to do illegal G but it seems this country ehnnn, even people wey dey do G sef no get issue... Just get the money and Las Las nobody go ask u how u take get ur money like somone told me. He made me know that all these top artiste sef are into G and all is fine.
Is there any legal way i can do sumtin tangible with 10k in 2020 and watch it grow

First thing is to kill every form of greed or trying to get quick riches...
Go and work, get a job and save money then invest in agrotech

Farming is the best investment and business for this century.

Download telegram and learn new businesses from groups and channels for free.

No one here will give you anything as concrete because everyone hoards.

Most links people will give you are referral links.

If you are serious go through business section and you will see free classes and Whatsapp groups. Join and start.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? by moneyadulttube: 2:20am On Jan 30, 2020
check my signature
Re: How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? by InfernoNig: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
No easy way. Genuine wealth takes time, hard work and consistency with lots of prayers. You have to start from somewhere with anything you have.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mymynd4u:

take that g mentality out of ur mind first, ull prosper
Re: How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? by ILuvMerije(f): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
With this link, you'll sign up by creating a user name and password. It a remote job in USA. You can work with your phone or laptop. You can sign now so to start counting. This would be as a side money.
��
https://avcemoney.xyz/2034731656792/

From the page click "join us today"

After you have signed up, then you click on "start watching paid ads".

Then you start entering the number
Re: How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? by Goodgod213: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2020
@ mymynd4u sequel to my thread you asked who owned the money. I owe the money and she is my gf.
Re: How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Goodgod213:
@ mymynd4u sequel to my thread you asked who owned the money. I owe the money and she is my gf.

So u telling me that u r d only one that is paying 500k and she will not contribute anytin at all.... Like she doesn't even have money to contribute for the shop the two of u wana operate

Guy be careful ooo, she is only a girl - friend oooo.. U never marry her oooo.. Don't ever invest in a lady dt isn't ur wife

I repeat don't ever invest in a lady that isn't ur wife
Re: How Can I Be Rich In This 2020? by Alvin212(m): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
G no dey move again.

Especially romance scam.

E don cast.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize / How To Sell My Gift Cards For Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.