Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam (2126 Views)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / AFCON: 'Super Eagles waka Never Finish, Na Semi Dem Dey Go So' - CAF / Odion Ighalo Meets Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
I'm tired sad
Play over 0.5 dem go play 0:0
Play un2.5 he go end 7:2
Play straight win dem go either lose or play 3:3
Play anybody to win dem go play 5:5
Come vex run go play corners un12.5 dem go play 21 corners
Oyana jump go cards dem go play a whole match nobody go collect card. Play make cards be un4.5 na that time Son go turn Karate master way match go end with 9 cards.
Come play say De gea no go score na that day keeper go score.
In short play say dem go wear jerseys play match he go shock you say dem go play football bare chested that day.
Bet9ja why cry
I'm done wasting my funds and time on you home recking scammers
What's even the difference between them and yahoo sef?? angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lolsssssss...Run now o, one of my colleagues is almost a confused fellow.

1 Like

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
kingkakaone:
Lolsssssss...Run now o, one of my colleagues is almost a confused fellow.
Been gambling since March 2014 bro. All my guys that we started out together got tired and retired. They have moved on. I'm still the last man standing. If I tell you how much I lose last year for bet shame go catch you for me. But wetin man go do bro? The addiction is beyond comprehension cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by donbachi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
U sure sey one of ur uncle for village no dey spiritually shake hand with u?

1 Like

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by GuestLog: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
You can NEVER profit with gambling in the long run!

When I was gambling, it wasn't for the money per sé but for the thrill of beating the odds because I love challenges. But slowly, I got addicted and had to withdraw.

It'll be best to focus all the expetize and energy you give to bet9ja into other productive and creative things. Good luck in 2020

3 Likes

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dicktion:
Been gambling since March 2014 bro. All my guys that we started out together got tired and retired. They have moved on. I'm still the last man standing. If I tell you how much I lose last year for bet shame go catch you for me. But wetin man go do bro? The addiction is beyond comprehension cry
You can stop.
Think about the pains and losses and it will help you hate betting with ease.
Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
kingkakaone:

You can stop.
Think about the pains and losses and it will help you hate betting with ease.
See this Man. That's how easy it is to say. Ask around you go know say he no easy. My elder bro and I are core enemies maybe it's gonna be for life. Na gambling cause am. The addiction can't be compared to known especially if you're the one that has lil change to play.
Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by hopeforcharles(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
I am always smart about football bettings, I have won like 50k with very little money, sometimes from their bonuses. But each time I noticed they are winning me back I Don run be that.

1 Like

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by chiefolododo(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dicktion:
I'm tired sad
Play over 0.5 dem go play 4:1
Oyana jump go cards dem go play a whole match nobody go collect card. Play make cards be un4.5 na that time Son go turn Karate master way match go end with 9 cards.
In short play say dem go wear jerseys play match he go shock you say dem go play football bare chested that day.
Bet9ja why cry
interesting

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by Humphrizy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lwkmd grin
Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by excanny: 5:11am On Jan 02, 2020
Just avoid staking high on accumulators.

If u must bet on accumulations, never bet beyond N50 or N100. They have high odds tho like 100-500 odds(10 selections of sure straight wins will give you that). So no need to stake high on them.

If you are betting from N500 upward, go for sure single average odds like 2+ or 3+ odds and place your bets one by one so they don't depend on other games.

With good analysis and some luck, you will make profit over time. Join good whatsapp forecast groups with consistent winnings. Cross check each game tho before playing them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by Spunky002(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2020
Pls which what'sapp group are u I want to joint I have lose a lot for for bet9ja just 3 odd I will be fine Pls join 08060344900
excanny:

If u must bet on accumulations, never bet beyond N50 or N100. They have high odds tho like 100-500 odds(10 selections of sure straight wins will give you that). So no need to stake high on them.

If you are betting from N500 upward, go for sure single average odds like 2+ or 3+ odds and place your bets one by one so they don't depend on other games.

With good analysis and some luck, you will make profit over time. Join good whatsapp forecast groups with consistent winnings. Cross check each game tho before playing them.
Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by ruzell86: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Nothing is sure, and that's why it's called gamble/bet.

If you want quitting, it's fine. However, you can get smarter. Bet with just little funds (200 max), and don't do it often.

Most importantly, try not to see it as a means to an end (I mean don't get desperate). In bet, minimal greed, and patience is key!

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by Ibegtodiffer: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2020
I strongly recommend that this be MOVED TO FRONT PAGE. Some lives may be positively impacted by these testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by kzubyar(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2020
Dicktion:
I'm tired sad
Play over 0.5 dem go play 0:0
Bet9ja why cry
guy it depends just play betting often not everyday

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by uninspired07: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2020
excanny:

I created a thread complaining about this issue. It’s so hard to get 2 sure odds & it’s sad.

You’re talking about groups, I have joined so many paid groups & the result is still the same.

I don tire abeg.

1 Like

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by excanny: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

I created a thread complaining about this issue. It’s so hard to get 2 sure odds & it’s sad.

You’re talking about groups, I have joined so many paid groups & the result is still the same.

I don tire abeg.

Don't join paid. Except you have confirmed that the Admin has a high win rate.

Join many free ones as and observe their win rate for a week. Delete the ones with poor predictions.

You will eventually find a good one. Like I said, grow your portfolio gradually. So the money you use in betting will be from your wins.

Stick with single games majorly if you even stake above N200, I repeat.
and never from your hard earn money if you want to stake high.

Not having patience and a strict plan is a problem in betting.

Start with funding your account with N500. Never stake beyond N100 on each game. As you make profit, you increase your staking to N150 or so.

Accumulator. N50 or N100. See betting as a fun.

1 Like

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by excanny: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

I don tire abeg.

Focus on good HT/FT.

Focus on double chance and over X goals.

You can easily get good single 1.8+ odds from these 2 markets.

Do your H2H analysis and recent form analysis well o. Stake high if you have enough previous winning. Else na N50 or N100 sure pass.

No dash bookies excess free money o. They must vomit all they have eaten. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by emmanueladeremi(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2020
Try this and thank me later shocked

https:///accuratepredict100
Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by emmanueladeremi(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2020
https://

/accuratepredict100
Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Stop betting on virtual games.Dont even go to zoom soccer.If you want to play live matches bet with a minimum of#100 so that you won't hurt yourself.I don chop reasonable money from bet9ja.I never near virtual or zoom soccer before
Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
excanny:

Focus on good HT/FT.

Focus on double chance and over X goals.

You can easily get good single 1.8+ odds from these 2 markets.

Do your H2H analysis and recent form analysis well o. Stake high if you have enough previous winning. Else na N50 or N100 sure pass.

No dash bookies excess free money o. They must vomit all they have eaten. grin
And don't bet for the fun of it.Laslas na soname una dey dash free money.
Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by excanny: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
comshots:
And don't bet for the fun of it.Laslas na soname una dey dash free money.

Of course. Even if na N50, I won't bet blindly.

Its not for every tho. I just like the fun of betting. But I dey use sense do am.

It might amaze you that you can actually convert N100 to over 200k in a month if you win you bets consistently.

You just divide you winning to two and rollover
Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by iclass1: 2:14am On Jan 04, 2020
emmanueladeremi:
https://
/accuratepredict100
Bros plsss check the link...is like it's not valid
Re: Las Las Bet9ja Na Scam by thundafire: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2020
Bet make 11 players enter field with boots then u go c Cavani enter with sleepers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Zoom Soccer Daily Rollover Plan / Godswill Apkabio Scrabble Classics 2014 / Sure 2.00 Odds.. Millionaire Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.