Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Good Idea + Leverage + People = Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Idea + Leverage + People = Wealth (432 Views)

Starting An “instagramable”, Innovative Business Outside Lagos. Good Idea? / Is Investment In Cryptocurrency A Good Idea? / Is Launching A Piece Of Short For $60 A Good Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Idea + Leverage + People = Wealth by meekhat: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
If you were constantly broke last year, or were underemployed or totally bereft of ideas to make money, then this new year is your time to pray and study. You need to understand how wealth is created. Forget about money itself now, focus on people and their needs. Do I have any idea that can solve any need/problems of the people? Example of a common need of Nigerians today is lack of money.
Next is how do i solve the need, how do executive my ideas, do I have the resources? Then think of how to team up with other sincere people, form a formidable team. Leverage on people to succeed. Be interested in others and whtat they will benefit here. Once you are able to these, money will begin to pursue you.
If you are interested in working with my team to raise money for whatever reason, then, message me via WhatsApp. Just type "leverage" and send. My digits are on my profile

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps / MLM Software Start From Rs.14999/- With All Feature / Learn How To Repair Systems/laptops In Just Few Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.