Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia (7851 Views)

I Made A Mistake On Zipcode On Aliexpress / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia / Is This A Price Mistake On Jumia Mate 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
I was searching for phones on jumia when I stumbled on This phone.. A price tag of over 3million naira on a Samsung S10 plus.. Seriously!!
The price tag got me laughing.. grin grin

*modified*
Below is the link so Noone thinks I edited the price..

https://www.jumia. com.ng/ smartphones/
Close the space between the forward slash and smartphones. and between jumia dot com/

1 Like

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by olumide3367(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
It's funny grin and I laugh

4 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by RubiesBanking: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
I think the sellers automatically set the price like that to find mugus that will purchase em

12 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
RubiesBanking:
I think the sellers automatically set the price like that to find mugus that will purchase em

That's outright wickedness na...

1 Like

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by gloriaunobi(f): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
That thing maybe the phone's accessories not the phone

4 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 02, 2020
gloriaunobi:

But phones are usually more expensive than their accessories na.. Btw I wonder the kind of accessory that would cost over 3million naira.. Whether that price is for the phone or accessory, it's still ridiculously high dear..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by gloriaunobi(f): 12:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Felixamos:

But phones are usually more expensive than their accessories na.. Btw I wonder the kind of accessory that would cost over 3million naira.. Whether that price is for the phone or accessory, it's still ridiculously high dear..
I thought is 3,250 grin I did not see the remaining zeros

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 02, 2020
gloriaunobi:

I thought is 3,250 grin I did not see the remaining zeros
Lol.. grin grin
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by tiredoflife(m): 5:32am On Jan 02, 2020
gloriaunobi:

So phone accessory is more expensive than the actual phone
Well gals are normally dumb
So its ok

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by JubrinElSudan: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2020
They added an extra zero. Remove the last zero and that becomes it's original price

6 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Bossontop(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2020
undecided
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by richesbhc(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2020
It was a mistake from the seller

1 Like

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by tempest01(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2020
It is not a mistake. It is a pricing strategy. It is called "Premium pricing".

The seller is actually looking for one unfortunate novice to place one order and they make their gain for the year.

People utilize this methods a lot in peer to peer market places.

7 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by SUPERPACK: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2020
That is not a mistake, They do this few days before any promo sales., on the promo day they will now do a 90% off discount on the phone to arrive at the phone's original price, claiming that you will get it for cheap.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2020
tiredoflife:

[s]
Well gals are normally dumb[/s]
So its ok
That's a very stupid comment.. Didn't you see the part where she wrote that she didn't see the remaining zeros? Btw maybe the girls you've met are dumb but don't generalize it.. I've met some really dumb and stupid guys but does that give me the right to say all men are dumb? Please be guided..

10 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2020
tempest01:

The seller is actually looking for one unfortunate novice to place one order and they make their gain for the year.

Wow... That's wickedness oh
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2020
SUPERPACK:
That is not a mistake, They do this few days before any promo sales., on the promo day they will now do a 90% off discount on the phone to arrive at the phone's original price, claiming that you will get it for cheap.

Lol... I've also observed that one but not at this price though...
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by SUPERPACK: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Felixamos:

Lol... I've also observed that one but not at this price though...
bookmark the page then check back during their new year promo sales.

1 Like

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2020
SUPERPACK:
bookmark the page then check back during their new year promo sales.

Lol... Ok
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by d33types: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2020
Felixamos:

That's a very stupid comment.. Didn't you see the part where she wrote that she didn't see the remaining zeros? Btw maybe the girls you've met are dumb but don't generilse it.. I've met some really dumb and stupid guys but does that give me the right to say all men are dumb? Please be guided..

Yours is an even "stupider" comment. You're seeing 3 million written in words and then 3,250,000 in digits and you're still trying to defend her crass stupidity.

Even if she were dyslexic, would she miss the amount in words? Dumb people everywhere, with pussy hunters to the defence. Dear,my àss.

Spits

18 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Masanto: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Whoever took the screenshot edit the script on Google Chrome before taking the screenshot

1 Like

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Bloooody(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Felixamos:

That's a very stupid comment.. Didn't you see the part where she wrote that she didn't see the remaining zeros? Btw maybe the girls you've met are dumb but don't generilse it.. I've met some really dumb and stupid guys but does that give me the right to say all men are dumb? Please be guided..
You're actually trying to defend that dull girl?

8 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by rtdCivilservant: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Hi pretty
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by d33types: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Hi pretty
See them foolish pussy hunters!

Spits

5 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Thorby(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2020
And you are above mistakes. Brainy that graduated with first class.

undecided
Bloooody:

You're actually trying to defend that dull girl?

d33types:

Yours is an even "stupider" comment. You're seeing 3 million written in words and then 3,250,000 in digits and you're still try to defend her crass stupidity.

Even if she were dyslexic, would she miss the amount in words? Dumb people everywhere, with pussy hunters to the defence. Dear,my àss.

Spits

tiredoflife:

Well gals are normally dumb
So its ok

3 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by d33types: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2020
Thorby:
And you are above mistakes. Brainy that graduated with first class.

undecided

My friend swerve. Na so by mistake you go forget your salary when you just withdraw for store. Foolish mistake.

2 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Justarandomguy: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2020
Dont mind them. The seller will put 1 million then 90% discount so it will be 100k. Its a trap for mugus

5 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Ppl like using and living flashy life had it been its real some ppl will still spend such on phone money that would have been use to buy land and secure it. .....
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2020
tempest01:

so if the person that places the order doesn have 3 million what will now happen?

2 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by ArticleBeast: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2020
d33types:

Yours is an even "stupider" comment. You're seeing 3 million written in words and then 3,250,000 in digits and you're still try to defend her crass stupidity.

Spits
Because he call out your foolishness, you tagged him pussy hunters. Your sisters are they dumb? I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of those alpha male gangs running around

4 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by d33types: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Because he call out your foolishness, you tagged him pussy hunters. Your sisters are they dumb? I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of those alpha male gangs running around

He called somebody out ,not me.

By the way, do you address a stranger online as "dear" if you're not chasing their attention?

Ooh, I'm of the opinion that most (emphasis on most) of these Nairaland girls are very very dumb ;my personal opinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo 100% Double Data Bonus And How It Works- 1.6gb For N500, 3.2gb For N1000 / How To Mod Any Android App/games With This App / How Long Does It Take For An NIN To Get Validated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.