Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia (7871 Views)

Hilarious Tweets From Twitter Users As WhatsApp Is Down (Pictures) / I Made A Mistake On Zipcode On Aliexpress / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by lawalosky(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:

Both are 800sqm
certificate of occupancy/right of occupancy? Plz Reply asap
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by toprealman: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
RubiesBanking:
I think the sellers automatically set the price like that to find mugus that will purchase em
Refund go de like AJ vs Wilder fight....ain't gonna happen

1 Like

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2020
toprealman:

Refund go de like AJ vs Weilder....ain't gonna happen

Lol...
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:
Chineke!

I don press "Checkout"

"Your transaction was successful "

grin grin
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

And price? Pls is it a virgin land or has it been developed
Virgin land sand filled
Governor consent and certificate of occupancy.
70000 per sqm
The jakande location has certificate of occupancy and it's 85000 per sqm
Slightly negotiable
Reply the mail to get my contact for quick reply
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2020
lawalosky:

certificate of occupancy/right of occupancy? Plz Reply asap
The ikota own has governor consent and certificate of occupancy
It's virgin land 70000per sqm
The jakande has certificate of occupancy
It's also virgin
85000 per sqm
Slightly negotiable
Reply your mail to get my contact
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by lawalosky(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:

The ikota own has governor consent and certificate of occupancy
It's virgin land 70000per sqm
The jakande has certificate of occupancy
It's also virgin
85000 per sqm
Slightly negotiable
Reply your mail to get my contact
Mrs erife, sorry for late reply, please can u assist me with this few questions before we move in to business..
1: plz what is the purpose of the land
2: is the land at the trunk of either expressway or major road?
3: do you have the mandate of the owner/allottee of the above land?
4: is there any nearby market, police station or any security office close to the site.
Plz if you can reply me asap, it will be greatfull. Thanks
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by JohnsonFK: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2020
I saw the same thing on jumia as well. I guess it's an error on their part.

1 Like

Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by erifeoluwasimi(f): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
lawalosky:

Mrs erife, sorry for late reply, please can u assist me with this few questions before we move in to business..
1: plz what is the purpose of the land
2: is the land at the trunk of either expressway or major road?
3: do you have the mandate of the owner/allottee of the above land?
4: is there any nearby market, police station or any security office close to the site.
Plz if you can reply me asap, it will be greatfull.
Thanks
Sir, both land are inside an estate. Gated estate. I have mandate of both land . Ikota police station and jakande is a popular station. There is a market at jakande junction but there is supermarket inside the estate. It is gated secured estate managed by the estate.you can search for lekki county homes on Google. The estate provide adequate security for all residence. It is off lekki epe expressway.
Re: See This Hilarious Mistake On Jumia by lawalosky(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:

Sir, both land are inside an estate. Gated estate. I have mandate of both land . Ikota police station and jakande is a popular station. There is a market at jakande junction but there is supermarket inside the estate. It is gated secured estate managed by the estate.you can search for lekki county homes on Google. The estate provide adequate security for all residence. It is off lekki epe expressway.
Seriously, we buy for commercial purposes (I.e building more of our company outlets) but if you have a land either with (c of o) or (r of o) size btwn 1000sqrmtrs & above, that match to my questions above plz do quote me anyday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / Any Phone U Have For Sell Put It Here / Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.