Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

What Investment Advice Do You Have For Fellow Nairalanders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Advice Do You Have For Fellow Nairalanders (988 Views)

What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 / What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Investment Advice Do You Have For Fellow Nairalanders by SFSNIPER(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen.

I'm creating this post so people can learn from it, including me.

What investment opportunities or advice can you give to a fellow Nairalander as we step into 2020. Let's help each other grow.
You can actually give a detailed breakdown if you want.
Thank you.

Mine:
I advice you to buy Bitcoin and keep watching for a market boom when you can sell and buy again.

Once again, cheers to a happy 2020

CC: dominique, MrKnowitall
Re: What Investment Advice Do You Have For Fellow Nairalanders by Kenni700(m): 5:36am On Jan 02, 2020

Re: What Investment Advice Do You Have For Fellow Nairalanders by SFSNIPER(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kenni700:
Hi.

Thanks for this thread.

Am in manufacturing of cake decor items and teaching aids in very large commercial quantities.

We started in 2018 and we had a turn over of over 10m in 2019.
We have videos,facts and records for any ready investor.

We are in need of investors to propel our products to greater heights this year.
My office is @ Ikeja.

https://www.nairaland.com/5600387/2020-investment-opportunity#85423267

Attached is a picture of one of our numerous products.

This is great. I'll learn from you.
Re: What Investment Advice Do You Have For Fellow Nairalanders by dumininu01(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
SFSNIPER:

What investment opportunities or advice can you give to a fellow Nairalander as we step into 2020. Let's help each other grow.
Thank you.

Mine:
I advice you to buy Bitcoin and keep watching for a market boom when you can sell and buy again.

like how much own bro?
Re: What Investment Advice Do You Have For Fellow Nairalanders by SoloQuine(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
There is this investment opportunity I stumbled upon.

Chat me on Whatsapp 0.8.1.8.6.2.4.7.0.1.3 so I can drop the link for you. It's affordable and promising
Re: What Investment Advice Do You Have For Fellow Nairalanders by Chidonc(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2020
SFSNIPER:

Thank you.

Mine:

How far bro, do you still buy wood for chinnese in bauchi?

(1) (Reply)

Pepper Dem: Billionaire Pepper Investment | 5 Days / Investment / Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.