Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) (993 Views)

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy / I Want To Teach You How To Make Money On Auto Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hello Nlanders, my name is Ade and I currently manage The Blue Teams Academy a forex trading and training platform. At The Blue Teams one of our main objectives is providing provable solutions to forex traders with our trading tools and systems, one of the major challenges of traders is how to be a profitable trader on the financial market, what to do, what works and how to remain profitable on the long run. There are lot of things that actually contributed to been a profitable trader or not which some of it are psychology, greediness, poor trading plan, bad strategy, time factor, etc.
Today I'm here to introduce to you one of our best trading system called "Fx_100_Pro" it is an auto trading robot (Ea.) which I developed personally and it has been around for 2 years now, not just me but members of The Blue Teams also make use of this system to trade. As a good trader would trade to gain pips so does this system as well, this Ea. (Expert Advisor) was developed to trade in a manner of targeting pips while trading and not overall profit $$ (this explains that this system is not a martingale Ea.) the robot is set to trade and target minimum of 100 pips daily by default and that gives 500 pips weekly and 2000 pips minimum monthly and yes we have proven results to show for that.
One of the reasons I decided to share this here today was to show traders here that there are indeed numerous profitable trading system for the FX market and my system is also part.
For verification and proof we have an account of up to 2 years running by the Ea. till date and all trading results are on Myfxbook record for traders to analyze and verify personally so you can see we have nothing to hide regarding the Ea. upside or downside and if you are a trader I'm sure you know how Myfxbook works, also on our telegram channel we do give out investor's login and password from time to time to see for yourself how Ea. trades real time and if and only if you are convenient with Ea. trading methods and satisfied with results then we can license a copy out for you at a certain price and our robot will surely deliver good results.
To join our telegram channel please search for "The Blue Teams Academy Signals" on telegram or check my signature for link to the channel and our website, from our web page you can get link to the trades track record on Myfxbook. you can also call/WhatsApp me on +2348078237746

Some quick Q&A below
* What is a trading bot (Ea)
An expert advisor is a software system on MT4/MT5 that trades for you automatically without any human interference after set up, it's 100% handsfree trading system

* How safe is using an EA to trade?
Unlike we humans robot has no emotions or fear for the market ,it does solely its task to deliver expected results and EAs with good proper risk management you are good to go.

* Do I need any forex skills to use Fx_100_Pro?
No, if you are not Fx oriented you will be guided on how to use and setup your account.

* which platforms or brokers are suitable for Fx_100_Pro?
Fx_100_Pro can only be used on the MT4 platform for pc only with any broker of your choice.

* What are the requirements to use Fx_100_Pro?
1) VPS (virtual private server) to host the robot
2) A zero or raw spread account provided by the broker of your choice
Note: you do not necessarily need a pc to log in to your VPS you can make use of your Smart Phone

* Do I still need to be on my PC or my phone to enable the bot trade?
No, after you attach the robot to your account all you have to do is to watch trades from your phone at your own convenient time

* What is the % return monthly?
With 100 pips daily target monthly ROI is between 10-20% minimum using a proper risk management , targets can be changed by users

* Does Ea trade all pairs?
No, knowing when and what pair to trade are also key to a profitable trading system, for this our Ea only trade GBPUSD and no any other pair

* Any proven results of the Ea?
Yes we have verified trading accounts on Myfxbook, with that of up to 2 years trading records and when you join our channel you get info on how to follow up Ea real time activities using investor's log in details.

for more enquiries you can reach out to me through the telegram channel or Call/Whatsapp 08078237746.

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Account was doubled by the EA in 3 months

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by Rqw1: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nice job op

Binary options deriv traders can now make money everyday using automated trading bots

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2022
Today's trade with our robot went well as well
100 pips daily Target hit around 5am (our local time here)when most traders were still fast asleep but the robot was done trading by then

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Showing statistics of this week's trade from myfxbook portfolio
Pic 1) $55 total profit for this week and that's over 10% profit this week of the initial Capital of $500

Pic 2) winners Vs losers

Pic 3) Also another trade data, 70% win, with less than 0.01% chance of losing any amount of the account size

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2022
It's another new trading week
We rounded today's trading up by 7:30 am
All trades were executed by the robot

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
You can also be profitable on the fx market with our robot, try us today
Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Robot available for trading
Profits guaranteed
Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by Kobicove(m): 2:08am On Sep 15, 2022
bayulala94:
You can also be profitable on the fx market with our robot, try us today

What happens if the robot makes continuous losses and ends up blowing the account? undecided
Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobicove:

What happens if the robot makes continuous losses and ends up blowing the account? undecided

That's not possible, if you check our fxbook analysis the bot has lesser than 0.01 chance of blowing account and I'm sure fxbook can't go lesser than 0.01 probability that why it shows 0.01 probability for all including the chance of losing 10% of the account
Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Check last week's report of the Robot from myfxbook record

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fx_100_Pro Ea

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Its a new month. Our robot still available and trading well

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Last week's trades results with Fx_100_Pro

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by alterego17: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nice...how much is d roboyr n wat location is ur physical office??....
Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2022
alterego17:
Nice...how much is d roboyr n wat location is ur physical office??....

Hello, kindly reach out to me via my WhatsApp contact or call. We are changing our pricing system soon, so we can discuss better

Thanks
Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2022
The account we gave out its investors password on our channel has gained over 300% profits in 7 months using the Fx_100_Pro Ea with a fixed lot size of 0.1

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Our last week results with the Auto trading Ea

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
We resumed trading last week with our robot
Here's last week's results using the bot trade

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
It's a new-year join us at The blue Teams Academy in making profits through the financial market using our Auto trader Ea
Little or no forex skills required to use
100% handsfree
We have proven results and records to show for it

You can now subscribe to ghe service of the bot with just $50

For more information check my signature
Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Last week result with our Ea
Join us today

Re: Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) by bayulala94(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2023
It was a wonderful week as usual trading the financial market with our best Ea Fx_100_Pro
You can get acces to this Ea now with just $50
For more info check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest Bitcoin Trader In Nigeria? / Forex Trading As An Investment And Business / Global Penny Stock Investment Strategies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.