Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

"My God Is On The Throne" - Husband And Wife Survived A Ghastly Car Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "My God Is On The Throne" - Husband And Wife Survived A Ghastly Car Accident (733 Views)

God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) / Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My God Is On The Throne" - Husband And Wife Survived A Ghastly Car Accident by DonCrack: 2:13am On Jan 02, 2020
A lady and her husband has survived a ghastly car accident on an express road that led to the death of some innocent Nigerians.

According to the video shared by saintavenue_ent1, the affected cars were severely damaged beyond repair along with some passengers who lost their lives.

In the video, you could here the lady thanking God for his Mercy and appreciating Him for saving her and the life of her husband.

According to her she said:

My God is on the throne. He is indeed a covenant keeping God, He never change. Who will believe somebody came out of this car, we came out unscratched, see people are death, We came out unscratched, indeed He is a merciful God, he doesn't joke with his children, very merciful indeed, He is a covenant keeping God. I was in this car with my husband, just the both of us, and.....God is indeed merciful. She went on appreciating God.

Watch the video below and see reactions

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/01/02/my-god-is-on-the-throne-husband-and-wife-survived-a-ghastly-car-accident/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: "My God Is On The Throne" - Husband And Wife Survived A Ghastly Car Accident by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 02, 2020
So the God of other people that died is not on the throne.

Lucky you!

2 Likes

Re: "My God Is On The Throne" - Husband And Wife Survived A Ghastly Car Accident by dawnomike(m): 2:31am On Jan 02, 2020
We thank God for your lives
Re: "My God Is On The Throne" - Husband And Wife Survived A Ghastly Car Accident by GOFRONT(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2020
Madam, Is there a God anywhere to begin with??

And If at all he exists, then he must be a man of partiality...
Re: "My God Is On The Throne" - Husband And Wife Survived A Ghastly Car Accident by GregJames(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
It's not God, you was just fortunate.

God is not partial
Re: "My God Is On The Throne" - Husband And Wife Survived A Ghastly Car Accident by cassidy1996(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
GOD is good

1 Like

Re: "My God Is On The Throne" - Husband And Wife Survived A Ghastly Car Accident by Mizwisdom(f): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
Miracle worker
Re: "My God Is On The Throne" - Husband And Wife Survived A Ghastly Car Accident by Uyi168: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
He was probably off the throne when 13 Christians were beheaded in the north..
Re: "My God Is On The Throne" - Husband And Wife Survived A Ghastly Car Accident by CAPSLOCKED: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Uyi168:
He was probably off the throne when 13 Christians were beheaded in the north..

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Three People Feared Dead And Many Injured In Dangote Refinery Explosion / Bullet Train One Of The Oldest Means Of Transportation In Japan Is Just A Cultur / Beautiful Sights Of Wuse District Abuja: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.