Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,217 members, 7,853,144 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Safe Hands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Safe Hands (139 Views)

The Safe Hands / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Safe Hands by jonatoye(m): 5:40am On Jan 02, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Safe Hands

WORD FOR TODAY
As you journey into the year be mindful of the fact that you are only safe in the hands of God. It is good to be at the mercy of God alone than the best of men who are prone to becoming wicked!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And David said to Gad, "I am in great distress. Please let us fall into the hand of the LORD, for His mercies are great; but do not let me fall into the hand of man." (2 Samuel 24:14 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
King David towards the end of his life came to a critical junction where he must decide between three options. By the virtue of his experience and his walk with God in life, he decided to be at the mercy of God. You also will not but come at various junction of choice in every facet of life; if you must be on the safe hands you must decide to be on the Lord's side.

The evil one is very aware of this very fact and will also make provision at every junction of choice. When this time comes be mindful of the fact that you are only safe at the bossom of the Lord. Be careful to live according to the will of God and live to please Him in whatever you do.

The fact that men will be available to provide help at various junction of life does not change the fact that safe hands are found in the Lord. Do not forget that woe is the man who puts his trust in men, position of authority, riches and material possessions of life. Be at the mercy of God in every facet of life!

Prayer Point
Lord! Keep me safe in the journey of destiny, help me to always find refuge in your hands in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
You are not in the safe hands until you find God in every issue of life!!!

Have a Splendid Year 2020!!!

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Valuables Secure, Dont Accuse People For No Reason / Seeds Of Destiny 7 January 2020 -- The Necessity Of The Fear Of God / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday , January 8, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.