Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari (12604 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Bellotelli: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2020
When will these old people learn to keep quiet and leave Nigeria for us.
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Basic123: 7:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Yet Tinubu has not done 1% of what you did for Buhari You didn't even support him in the election that made him the presidential candidates in the first place.

This yeye man reason like his slaves (Igbo people) who will claim they own 60% of Lagos and TINUBU owns 70% at the same time grin

3 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Meritocracy: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2020
They should find a case hook this man and put him where he belong to spend rest of his life.
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Skillsnigeria: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Yes now
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by MoIbrahim: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2020
Lincoln275:
The way cold is affecting northerners these days make them thinks irrationally

So somebody's brain can mal-function like this

Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by michoim(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Useless man. Upon all the looting that Kwankwaso looted Kano when he was governor, you open your mouth to say that he is better...
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by contigiency(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2020
This man seriously needs a mental check up.
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Godsonkemz(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2020
No matter how bad human beings could be, none could be as wicked as Buhari. Many didn't choose Kwankwaso or Atiku because they are pure but because they are better than Buhari. By the way i mean the people who still have senses and conscience, not the zombies.
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Balogunodua(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2020

Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2020
I'm pretty sure this man has a pic of Buhari in every room in his house, this obsession is getting out of hand
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by rilikalid(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2020
and the worst part is that, Galadima has mouth odour. Only the victim will relate
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Egoveen: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Confusion plus old age is worrying this man Olohun:G
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by gidado14(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by duwdu: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This Galadima don dey overtalk.. doesn't this clown have daily job to do.. Election is over. MOVE ON OLD MAN... Life doesn't start and end with politics

I know what you mean. Ironically though, it is the publication houses themselves - particularly the Independent - that are perpetually prodding and going to people like Galadima to grant them "sensational" interviews. That way, such publications get clicks and attention and thereby qualify for advertisement revenues.

And I won't be surprised if these interviewees get compensated one way or another, for granting these interviews.

P34c3
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by wink2015(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Buba Galadima, a former presidential campaign spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has admitted working for Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso against President Muhammadu Buhari during the presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in 2015.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Galadima said he supported the former Kano state governor due to his belief that he is more qualified to govern the country than President Buhari.

” I worked for Kwankwaso during the APC primary. I did that because I believe he is better than Buhari up till tomorrow” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/i-supported-kwankwaso-because-he-is-far-better-than-buhari-buba-galadima/

Buba Galadima is a good man especially is down to earth views on subject bordering on Nigeria politics.

He is a better VOICE OF THE NORTH compared to political leaders like Junaid Muhammed and the likes.

I like reading Galadima 's views on various national issues.

How many northerners that Buhari even help especially the poor northern voters that he rode on their support to victory?

Has Buhari even changed their fate from poverty into plenty?

Buhari flood the whole position with his northern brothers whether they are qualified or not. whether they merit it or not.

BUHARI NO BE PERSON !
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by fredoooooo: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Eje ti ta si Baba yi lopolo grin
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by YelloweWest: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2020
I wish Atiku had supported kwankwaso, he would have won buhari by dividing the northern vote
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by easytalking23(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2020
well said . . . . average Nigerian citizen are now regretting ....
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Chimgoziem217(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by tantan: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
I CONCUR. HE IS FAR BETTER. A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Raxxye(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
The man is right. Kwankwaso is better than Major General Mahammadu Buhari (Rtd) till tomorrow.
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sai Baba see what Buba Galadima talk.

Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by itsme01: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
it is really painfull to loss a betting ticket few minute to pay out... Buba Galadima betrayed Buhari thinking he wont win in 2015 and Buhari and Tinubu clinched it big time at the lagos primaries

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by blasted12: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Basic123:
Yet Tinubu has not done 1% of what you did for Buhari You didn't even support him in the election that made him the presidential candidates in the first place.

This yeye man reason like his slaves (Igbo people) who will claim they own 60% of Lagos and TINUBU owns 70% at the same time grin
Tinubu only owns 70% of the remaining 40%. I can confidently state that igbos own 60% of Lagos. Statistics don't lie. Argue with your ancestors grin
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Basic123: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
blasted12:
Tinubu only owns 70% of the remaining 40%. I can confidently state that igbos own 60% of Lagos. Statistics don't lie. Argue with your ancestors grin
No...Igbo owns everything grin

Tinubu now own 70% grin

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Emmanuella3(f): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
[/s]
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by Emmanuella3(f): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
it is really painfull to loss a betting ticket few minute to pay out... Buba Galadima betrayed Buhari thinking he wont win in 2015 and Buhari and Tinubu clinched it big time at the lagos primaries
[/s]
Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by blasted12: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Basic123:
No...Igbo owns everything grin

Tinubu now own 70% grin
Who told you? I have inside information based on facts furnished by the IPOB bureau of statistics. What facts do you have?

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
is there no freedom of speech again? After you will say Buhari is a dictator
Meritocracy:
They should find a case hook this man and put him where he belong to spend rest of his life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo’s Speech After His First Day At Work As Governor Of Anambra (Video) / APC Chieftains Abducted As Bandits Hit Entourage Of Kaduna Guber Candidate / Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.