Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

“thanks To My Secret Boyfriends, I Promise To Make This Year More Discrete”- Bob - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “thanks To My Secret Boyfriends, I Promise To Make This Year More Discrete”- Bob (994 Views)

2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good / "Protest Will Give Ladies Husband This Year More Than Shiloh" - Nkechi Blessing / Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“thanks To My Secret Boyfriends, I Promise To Make This Year More Discrete”- Bob by NNFORUM(m): 6:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Controversial crossdresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has vowed to remain more discrete in 2020.

Bob, who is rumoured to be dating top politians in the country took to social media to disclose that she intends to keep things a little bit more private this year.

While wishing his fans a happy new year, Bobby wrote;

”Happy new year lovers. Thanks to all my secret boyfriends for making my new a good one, I promise to go more discrete dis year.”

Bobrisky has been making news for a while now, and Nigerians have tried their best to discern if she is gay or just loves the drama around her name.

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/thanks-to-my-secret-boyfriends-i-promise-to-make-this-year-more-discrete-bobrisky-writes/192

Re: “thanks To My Secret Boyfriends, I Promise To Make This Year More Discrete”- Bob by nairamaniac: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2020
Confused soul.

U r already being loud about bring quiet.
Re: “thanks To My Secret Boyfriends, I Promise To Make This Year More Discrete”- Bob by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2020
NNFORUM how do I get a loan embarassed
Re: “thanks To My Secret Boyfriends, I Promise To Make This Year More Discrete”- Bob by Sikay19(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Thank you op. I showed this news to my boss. He gave me double promotion with double salary and official car.

Please, we don't need this kind of non value added news in this new year undecided
Re: “thanks To My Secret Boyfriends, I Promise To Make This Year More Discrete”- Bob by NNFORUM(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2020
Jezyfreezman:
NNFORUM how do I get a loan embarassed
Go and join our forum
Re: “thanks To My Secret Boyfriends, I Promise To Make This Year More Discrete”- Bob by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2020
NNFORUM:
Go and join our forum
wah, nah till I join before I get loan!
Re: “thanks To My Secret Boyfriends, I Promise To Make This Year More Discrete”- Bob by DeckeyLyrical(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2020
NNFORUM:
Go and join our forum

I have joined the forum but I can't find anywhere to access loan
Re: “thanks To My Secret Boyfriends, I Promise To Make This Year More Discrete”- Bob by NNFORUM(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Jezyfreezman:
wah, nah till I join before I get loan!
Do you want us to give you before you join?

Every necessary tools to use to control and monitor the loan and its repayment are on the forum.
Re: “thanks To My Secret Boyfriends, I Promise To Make This Year More Discrete”- Bob by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2020
NNFORUM:

Do you want us to give you before you join?

Every necessary tools to use to control and monitor the loan and its repayment are on the forum.
okay how do I join, put me through plz
Re: “thanks To My Secret Boyfriends, I Promise To Make This Year More Discrete”- Bob by FryMosquito: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Discrete by using pumped silicone bwest to paddle drug around major cities of the world

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Celeb Shugatiti, Silmulates A Woman Having Orgasm In New Video / My Darling Tami! Funke Akindele Celebrates Step-daughter's Birthday / VIDEO : Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Killing It Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.