Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation (390 Views)

Need A Medical Advise: / Doctors In The House. Medical Advise Please! / I Need A Medical Advise On What To Do Please..thanks Doctors And Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by obongeno(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Are you worried about your state of health? confused about certain clinical symptoms?
Please feel free to consult and ask your questions.
> 45 years.....pls keep your Blood Pressure and Sugar level on check....

Happy new year.

Doctor Gift
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by Livepureproduct: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2020
That's nice!
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by Prec1ous(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2020
obongeno:
R u worried over an illness or confused about certain physical demerits.... Pls contact me here....ask all ur questions and God will help me answer them according..
> 45 years.....make sure ur blood pressure and sugar level is on check....
Just be free

Doctor Gift

You claim to be a doctor with all the gibberish with spelling and punctuation errors you have up there.

Can't you even take time to types something legible or is this how you give hurried diagnosis and medication thereby endangering the lives of your patients.

Behave like a learned doctor please!
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by obongeno(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Thanks Mr precious... Will revisit the post....it would have been more polite to correct with a good tone. Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by obongeno(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Precious to point out just one....you also made errors.....type and not types....look before u lip...be conscious to remove the beam from your eyes before seeing the spake in another. Learn to be polite even at the face of contest.

Just an advice ...
Love you Mr precious
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by obongeno(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Lives of your patient? U did not add a question mark....r u also a hurried fellow?
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by obongeno(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Prec1ous:

You claim to be a doctor with all the gibberish with spelling and punctuation errors you have up there.

Can't you even take time to types something legible or is this how you give hurried diagnosis and medication thereby endangering the lives of your patients.

Behave like a learned doctor please!
be careful
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by Prec1ous(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2020
obongeno:
be careful

Be careful of who? Do you have two heads. Is this also how you write prescriptions? In shorthand?

Better make your post more believable and professional. Or are you a roadside chemist?

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by Prec1ous(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2020
obongeno:
Lives of your patient? U did not add a question mark....r u also a hurried fellow?

You are the doctor, you should be more patient. You are dealing with lives. I am no doctor.

Leaving a question mark out is better than typing a supposedly formal write in shorthand and with spelling errors.
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by Prec1ous(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2020
obongeno:
Precious to point out just one....you also made errors.....type and not types....look before u lip...be conscious to remove the beam from your eyes before seeing the spake in another. Learn to be polite even at the face of contest.

Just an advice ...
Love you Mr precious

I have given you my quota of information, make do with it as you deem worthy. But a doctor should be totally professional.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by czarina(f): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2020
Precious isn't exactly wrong nau, there are so many spelling/grammatical errors in your texts.

Kudos for your efforts though
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by obongeno(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=Prec1ous post=85426050]

I have given you my quota of information, make do with it as you deem worthy. But a doctor should be totally professional. [/quote

OK sir.this thread is not for argument. Thanks for ur correction and a happy new year to you sir.
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by Smallworld2020(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2020
hi doctor. my question is this...
Can hypertensive parent either from both gender infect a newly given birth child hypertension.
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by Greg2411: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good day doc how can one go about a wool that is stock in ones ear in the process of cleaning the ear and its been like a week now
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by obongeno(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Smallworld2020:
hi doctor. my question is this...
Can hypertensive parent either from both gender infect a newly given birth child hypertension.

Hypertension can be hereditary... Found in family lineage ...most juvenile(childhood) hypertension are said to be essential... In that it is not associated with genetic or environmental factors. Research is seriously going on to find out the cause of childhood hypertension.

Thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by obongeno(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Greg2411:
Good day doc how can one go about a wool that is stock in ones ear in the process of cleaning the ear and its been like a week now

Thanks for your question.... That is termed foreign body in the ears. The steps of management includes using a lighted otoscope to look inside the ear and identify it ..at same time also checking for signs of local infection which is called inflammation.... Once that is done, ear antiinflammatory drugs and antibiotics should be given to the patient for at least 24 hours before an attempt to either extract or wash out via ear syringing. Pain relieving drugs is also Paramount.

Thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House....free Medical Advise With Detailed Explanation by Ashuale(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Doctor! Doctor!!....... shocked shocked
obongeno:

Hypertension can be hereditary... Found in family lineage ...most juvenile(childhood) hypertension are said to be essential... In that it is not associated with genetic or environmental factors. Research is seriously going on to find out the cause of childhood hypertension.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

See This Miracle Oil. / Woman With A Huge Tumour On Her Face Reveals How Becoming A Makeup Artist Has He / The Chinese Man Who Made The Coronavirus In A Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.