Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Quick Fix For Screen Ink? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Quick Fix For Screen Ink? (1622 Views)

Pls How Do I Connect My Redmi Note 10 Pro To My Samsung Tv For Screen Mirroring / For Screen Replacement,batteries And Accessories / Looking For Screen And Calibrator For LG G Flex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Fix For Screen Ink? by Jesuferanmi(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2020
Imagine the funny look on my face when a random person asked if I had chocolate as my wall paper?

In case you haven't experienced or seen it before, I am referring to what happens when your phone drops or there's pressure on the screen - such that ink pops. The annoying part is when the ink spreads and you're unable to view a large portion of your screen.

Lucky you if you have "one-hand" feature on your phone that allows you minimize your screen display.

As at today, there is almost no solution to this issue. Prevention remains the ultimate best.

Should ink spill on your screen though, don't hesitate to replace the screen as soon as you have the money. You could actually attempt to remove the screen and clean with a tissue, but that could be disastrous - the touch pad might be faulty in the process so you'd better not try. They say a try doesn't kill, though. Try it out if you have extra funds and be kind enough to give a feedback

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) / Protest Against MTN Nigeria / Sony Ericsson Concept Phone Again In The News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.