Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) (1624 Views)

FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) / Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
I still maintain nobody should do business with repairpalng, after calling him out yesterday still he refused to try and get to me, he said the item has been delivered, but where is the proof it was delivered to me or the address I gave him? I gave him two numbers and yet he didn't call any of the numbers yet he's claiming it has been delivered.

This is turning out to be nothing but a scam.

1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
I won't keep quiet until I get to the root of this matter angry

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by zera(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmmm....this is seriously serious

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Fatbabyfart(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
How many monikers do you use.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fatbabyfart:
How many monikers do you use.
I do not understand you
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by DlawTECHY(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is really sad and painful

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
Repairpalng come and defend yourself!

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Bahddo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmm... Is this the full gist? A lot of details missing.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by samuel240(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
You have to call the person and ask him calmly dat where is your item and it has not been delivered
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by samuel240(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
[color=#990000][/color][img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by repairpalng: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
hatbricker:
I still maintain nobody should do business with repairpalng, after calling him out yesterday still he refused to try and get to me, he said the item has been delivered, but where is the proof it was delivered to me or the address I gave him? I gave him two numbers and yet he didn't call any of the numbers yet he's claiming it has been delivered.

This is turning out to be nothing but a scam.

Details of our transaction with Mr Giwa Ojo/D kIngs Pharamcy

1. The client mentioned above ordered for 2pcs for 4500- inclusive of delivery (redmi note 7 camera glass) to be shipped to Benue
2. He gave us an address/number to send the item to (and also said he wasn't the one to receive the item).
3. We sent it through a reputable courier (kexpress.ng), which is a subsidiary of Konga. Tracking number: KEXP5EF1B31C75712B21 (can be tracked @ kexpress.ng)
4. According to the track/our communication with kexpress THEY DELIVERED TO THE PHARMACY.
5. The client has said he didn't receive the items: BUT KEXPRESS CLAIMS TO HAVE DELIVERED.
6. We have used kexpress to ship 100s of orders: THIS IS THE 1ST TIME AN ORDER WILL BE UPDATED AS DELIVERED AND THE CLIENT WILL SAY HE/SHE HASN'T GOTTEN IT.

Proofs of shipping/details of our conversations have been attached.

We strongly believe this item has been delivered to the said address and hope the client can please investigate (which we have suggested to him long ago) from the pharmacy who received it on his behalf.

Coming to nairaland to suggest people avoid us EVEN AFTER PROVIDING HIM WITH ALL THESE PROOFS ISN'T REALLY FAIR ON US/OUR BUSINESS.

Immediately we shipped the item, we sent him the tracking number/details to monitor it and we are therefore surprised that the client is suggesting any form of fraud.

Some details have been expunged for privacy purpose.

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Anonymous19: 2:59am On Jul 19, 2020
I had a similar issue with them last year. Chatted them up when my Xiaomi had screen issues and I was sent the wrong stuff.

I complained and they requested I return the screen with my phone, which I did. I paid the way bill from Kaduna to Lagos.

In a dramatic twist, the guy I spoke with stopped responding to my calls anymore when the person I used as an intermediary was in Computer Village with the phone and wrong screens.

The other guys in the 'office' refused attending to my case since the person who handled the matter was suddenly not around.

Had to send money for a random phone repairer in the village to fix it for me.

I've sha gotten a new phone and disposed that model. Wanted calling them out when it occurred but I don't have strength for social media drama.

Seeing this post just reminded me of what I went through.

I honestly can never recommended RepairPal or whatever their name is.

Very terrible experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by phemmyfour: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2020
hatbricker:
Repairpalng come and defend yourself!
The screenshot says it all. They delivered his package to the wrong person
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by jboixxx: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2020
Repairpalng, I'm saying this again, not for my sake but for your own sake: screenshot the whole address+phone number your client sent to you and the one on the tracking details and post it here. You can mask 3/4 digits off the recipient's number for us to be sure you didn't make mistake with the details you provided Kxpress.

Please, forget privacy here cuz he called you out and you need to defend yourself if you're sure you're right with your actions.

If the recipient details provided to you is same with what is on the Kxpress receipt, then, we're almost there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2020
jboixxx:
Repairpalng, I'm saying this again, not for my sake but for your own sake: screenshot the whole address+phone number your client sent to you and the one on the tracking details and post it here. You can mask 3/4 digits off the recipient's number for us to be sure you didn't make mistake with the details you provided Kxpress.

Please, forget privacy here cuz he called you out and you need to defend yourself if you're sure you're right with your actions.

If the recipient details provided to you is same with what is on the Kxpress receipt, then, we're almost there.
Thank you very much. Did you noticed he also blocked the shipping fee (cost fee) he collected 2500 from me as shipping fee, so why did he blocked it here? Maybe its cos he also made money off me from the shipping fee.

And also he didn't blur my picture or my job but he blurred the shopping fee to protect his interest.

And the most important gist is, where is the evidence it was delivered to the said address? Who signed it? Who did they give it to.

I still maintain nobody should do business with repairpalng, until he prove that the item was actually delivered to the address and the person I asked him to deliver it to. Repairpalng is nothing but a scammer!

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2020
phemmyfour:
The screenshot says it all. They delivered his package to the wrong person
Yes and he's telling me I have to bear the cost as there's nothing he can do again, everyone who has done business with him always leave with a bad review.

He claim they delivered item and there's no one who signed it, I gave him numbers to call and yet they didn't call any of the two numbers.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by phemmyfour: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2020
hatbricker:
Yes and he's telling me I have to bear the cost as there's nothing he can do again, everyone who has done business with him always leave with a bad review.

He claim they delivered item and there's no one who signed it, I gave him numbers to call and yet they didn't call any of the two numbers.
Even if he delivered the package at the pharmacy, a phone no and the signature of the person who received it must be with them.

That's why pay on delivery remains the best
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2020
phemmyfour:
Even if he delivered the package at the pharmacy, a phone no and the signature of the person who received it must be with them.

Thank you very much. That's why I'm asking him to provide me with the details of the person who signed and the phone number.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by innobarca(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2020
To the sender.... Since you have been using that courier service for long, Can you please ask them to give you more details on how it was delivered and if the receiver signed it or not, I believe it should be recorded in their system.

To the receiver.... The numbers you provided, are they on and available on the day the item was delivered (the date and time is there on the tracking details), if the number was not available then they will deliver to the pharmacy.

The phone numbers you gave the sender are for the pharmacy or a personal phone number for another individual?

The pharmacy has another store around that area?

The pharmacy,,, Does it have shift workers? Or is it just 1 person managing the pharmacy?

If they have shift workers, then the item might have been received by someone.

That little camera glass can be easily misplaced though.

I think it was delivered to the wrong person.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2020
repairpalng:

I suggest you do this
jboixxx:

It's only a matter of time before certain decisions are taking and your business gets marked for bad.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Yakade(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
repairpalng:

Details of our transaction with Mr Giwa Ojo/D kIngs Pharamcy

1. The client mentioned above ordered for 2pcs for 4500- inclusive of delivery (redmi note 7 camera glass) to be shipped to Benue
2. He gave us an address/number to send the item to (and also said he wasn't the one to receive the item).
3. We sent it through a reputable courier (kexpress.ng), which is a subsidiary of Konga. Tracking number: KEXP5EF1B31C75712B21 (can be tracked @ kexpress.ng)
4. According to the track/our communication with kexpress THEY DELIVERED TO THE PHARMACY.
5. The client has said he didn't receive the items: BUT KEXPRESS CLAIMS TO HAVE DELIVERED.
6. We have used kexpress to ship 100s of orders: THIS IS THE 1ST TIME AN ORDER WILL BE UPDATED AS DELIVERED AND THE CLIENT WILL SAY HE/SHE HASN'T GOTTEN IT.

Proofs of shipping/details of our conversations have been attached.

We strongly believe this item has been delivered to the said address and hope the client can please investigate (which we have suggested to him long ago) from the pharmacy who received it on his behalf.

Coming to nairaland to suggest people avoid us EVEN AFTER PROVIDING HIM WITH ALL THESE PROOFS ISN'T REALLY FAIR ON US/OUR BUSINESS.

Immediately we shipped the item, we sent him the tracking number/details to monitor it and we are therefore surprised that the client is suggesting any form of fraud.

Some details have been expunged for privacy purpose.
but when they wanted to deliver the items, do they call any of his numbers? I smell lies.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Yakade(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
phemmyfour:

repairpalng , what do u say?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by repairpalng: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
jboixxx:

THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTION. We have gone ahead to reveal the details of the receiver number that was supplied. Kexpressn benue orders go through Nasarawa (we believe they should be close to each other).

KONGA/KEXPRESS ITEMS ARE NOT USUALLY SIGNED (I believe people who shop on Konga can attest to this) especially if it has to do with remote areas.

THE ISSUES SURROUNDING THIS ORDER REMAINS THE FACT THAT THE PERSON WHO ORDERED THE ITEM ISN'T THE RECIPIENT. ANYONE AT THAT PHARMACY COULD HAVE RECEIVED THE ITEM. THE ITEM IS **VERY VERY SMALL**

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by repairpalng: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
innobarca:

To the sender.... Since you have been using that courier service for long, Can you please ask them to give you more details on how it was delivered and if the receiver signed it or not, I believe it should be recorded in their system.

THEY SIMPLY CONFIRMED TO US IT WAS DELIVERED TO THE PHARMACY.

To the receiver.... The numbers you provided, are they on and available on the day the item was delivered (the date and time is there on the tracking details), if the number was not available then they will deliver to the pharmacy.

The phone numbers you gave the sender are for the pharmacy or a personal phone number for another individual?

The pharmacy,,, Does it have shift workers? Or is it just 1 person managing the pharmacy?

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
innobarca:

Thank you very much.

The numbers were on throughout the day he claimed it was delivered, I gave him two numbers, one is mine and the other is the recipient who is supposed to receive it on my behalf.

The pharmacy is a small one and it's managed by one person 24/7, he's the one always there and no one else.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yakade:
but when they wanted to deliver the items, do they call any of his number? I smell lies.
He even blurred the shipping fee /processing fee collected by the delivery company but collected 2500 from me to deliver the item.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
repairpalng:

THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTION. We have gone ahead to reveal the details of the receiver number that was supplied. Kexpressn benue orders go through Nasarawa (we believe they should be close to each other).

KONGA/KEXPRESS ITEMS ARE NOT USUALLY SIGNED (I believe people who shop on Konga can attest to this) especially if it has to do with remote areas.

THE ISSUES SURROUNDING THIS ORDER REMAINS THE FACT THAT THE PERSON WHO ORDERED THE ITEM ISN'T THE RECIPIENT. ANYONE AT THAT PHARMACY COULD HAVE RECEIVED THE ITEM. THE ITEM IS **VERY VERY SMALL**
This is false!!! Anyone at the pharmacy can't receive the item, the pharmacy is small more or less like a chemist shop, and there's always one person in that shop 24/7 he doesn't have anyone working with him and he's the only person using that number! So if it was delivered to the wrong person without verifying the phone number and the name of the person, then I'm not the one at fault!

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Everyone should ask repairpalng why he blurred the shipping/processing fee quoted by the delivery company??

Cc:
Jboixxx
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by mpreneur: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
hatbricker:
Everyone should ask repairpalng why he blurred the shipping/processing fee quoted by the delivery company??

Cc:
Jboixxx

Been following this case. Why are you bothered about the cost of shipping/delivery? How does this affect your item delivered/not delivered claim? Something just isn't right about your claims bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by jboixxx: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
hatbricker:
Thank you very much. Did you noticed he also blocked the shipping fee (cost fee) he collected 2500 from me as shipping fee, so why did he blocked it here? Maybe its cos he also made money off me from the shipping fee.

And also he didn't blur my picture or my job but he blurred the shopping fee to protect his interest.

And the most important gist is, where is the evidence it was delivered to the said address? Who signed it? Who did they give it to.

I still maintain nobody should do business with repairpalng, until he prove that the item was actually delivered to the address and the person I asked him to deliver it to. Repairpalng is nothing but a scammer!
I don't know why I'm so I retested in this case but I'll be fair to all in my positions.

1. I've sent items from Ikeja terminal to Jalingo and I was billed 2700, so, I believe if you're billed 2500, he billed you rightly with no added charge. And aside that, if you agree to his charge, assuming he inflated it, you can't blame him again cuz you both agreed.

2. I'll blame him for exposing your identity partly. Apologies for that.

3. If he didn't make mistake with the provided details to Kxpress, we might not blame him but Kxpress, provided it's same details you supplied.

4. If what you provided is what he gave Kxpress, then, well need to confirm from Kxpress. Recipient must sign delivery log. I've done that with kxpress, though most of them don't do that. Why? I don't know. UPS did that to me several times; picked up items without signing.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Do Business With Repairpalng (screenshots) by Yakade(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
hatbricker:
He even blurred the shipping fee /processing fee collected by the delivery company but collected 2500 from me to deliver the item.
Trace his physical address, get him arrested and claim damages for infidelity. There ought to be utmost good faith as an online dealer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Ur Airtel Free 1k To Buy Monthly Plan / Which Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 70k / Protest Against MTN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.