Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Learn How To Become A Pro-blogger Live At Unilorin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Become A Pro-blogger Live At Unilorin (625 Views)

Seo Pro Blogger Template Free Download / How To Find Lucrative Keywords That Are Easy To Rank For- Pro Blogger Neil Patel / Goodness Pro Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Become A Pro-blogger Live At Unilorin by Toshmoney(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2020
*Reason why you should strive to partake in Tosh Consult BLOGGING SEMINAR*

_First of all, Tosh consult is a registered organization with RC 2663152._

In a little sentence, I'll highlight the reason why you need blogging skills this 2020.

As we all know that in Nigeria, our economy has never stable or balance and believe me there's no more money in the office again. Except for those who embezzle public funds.

What Nigerians are still yet to know about is that we don't need to be chasing office work before we can make it real.

Even though you don't know of anybody, you should have heard about Lindaikeji, Seun Osewa of Nairaland, Makinde Azeez of Naijaloaded, Brodashagi, Omoyele Sowore of Sahara reporter, and many others.

They are all content creators.
These people are living large, they spend money the way they like and believe me they are fucking rich niqqz.

This is how they started also. They started with nothing and look at where they are now.
You don't need to copy what they do directly, but to add more sauce to your own brand.

This blogging seminar that we give out for #2,000 worth #25,000 on norms.
But due to the inspiration of helping people to achieve greatness in me, I've decided to throw out this seminar for #2,000.
This is not our first seminar, we've organized lots of seminars on a different niche and we thank God for massive turn-ups.

In this year's seminar I've planned to teach the followings:

How to create and design any type of websites(E-commerce store like Jiji, jumia, etc Business website, Ngo website, Entertainment blog, dropshipping website )

How to take blogging skill to the next level

How to start making money as a freelancer on freelancing websites and earn nothing less than $100 a week)

How to write a compelling article for your products

How to start appearing on search engines like Google, Bing and many others

How to outrank all your competitors

How to do keywords research for all niche

7 good ways to make money through your blog

What are you still waiting for? Registration is ongoing already.
To register, follow this link https://paystack.com/pay/fad6xp29ww

Chat us on WhatsApp
https:///+2348119427782

Or you call 08103856846

Re: Learn How To Become A Pro-blogger Live At Unilorin by Toshmoney(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2020
To register, follow this link https://paystack.com/pay/fad6xp29ww
Re: Learn How To Become A Pro-blogger Live At Unilorin by Toshmoney(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2020
Chat us on WhatsApp
https:///+2348119427782
Re: Learn How To Become A Pro-blogger Live At Unilorin by Toshmoney(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2020
Or you call 08103856846
Re: Learn How To Become A Pro-blogger Live At Unilorin by Toshmoney(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2020
Don't forget there's online class also...
Re: Learn How To Become A Pro-blogger Live At Unilorin by Toshmoney(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2020
Ebooks will be issue for further reference
Re: Learn How To Become A Pro-blogger Live At Unilorin by Toshmoney(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Certificate of attendance will be issued also which you can add to your cv

(1) (Reply)

11k And 10.8k Instagram Account For Sale / Who Need A Blog With Adsense Account? / Has Anybody Dropshipped To Nigerian Clients Before? Please Narrate Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.