Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Find Lucrative Keywords That Are Easy To Rank For- Pro Blogger Neil Patel - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Find Lucrative Keywords That Are Easy To Rank For- Pro Blogger Neil Patel (642 Views)

How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches / Learn How To Become A Pro-blogger Live At Unilorin / How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Lucrative Keywords That Are Easy To Rank For- Pro Blogger Neil Patel by Edystringz(f): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Hi guys, my name is Noah FRED and today, I'll be showing you How to Find High CPC Keywords That Are Easy to Rank For and how you can make the front page with these keywords. These step by step guide is presented by Neil Patel - the guy we all know as the rank beast-man of all time.

As Neil Patel's subscriber, I receive his tips and blog posts daily in my mail and I apply all of them in what I do and yes, this blog, School and Career is less than two weeks old but we are basking in the euphoria of thousands of views. Today, we have approximately three thousand five hundred views.

Neil Patel is one of the biggest bloggers out there and today he shared his experience on how he had so many views but little or no income as a result of lack of lucrative and high paying keywords on his site.
Today, he's worth millions in dollars still from that blog. How did he do it? He shares it with us today! Enjoy!

Neil Patel said: "With my last company, I had over a million visitors a month to my site.

My competition didn't even have 1/4th of the traffic.

Now here's where it gets interesting... they were worth 800 million dollars.

Can you guess what we were worth? Common, take a guess... remember I had 4 times more traffic.

Shockingly, not even 1/10th of what they were worth.

It was at that moment that I learned higher rankings and more traffic doesn't mean more revenue.

Now, this doesn't mean SEO is bad. It means that you need to focus on lucrative keywords that are easy to rank for. Not necessarily terms that are "popular".

How to Find Lucrative Keywords That Are Easy to Rank For
Here's how you find those high CPC keywords to rank for...
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT AND GROW YOUR BLOG

Re: How To Find Lucrative Keywords That Are Easy To Rank For- Pro Blogger Neil Patel by Edystringz(f): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2020
adewasco2k, Slyr0x

Please help bloggers make small $$$ this quarantine period

(1) (Reply)

8 Years Old Facebook Account For Sale. / Tips For Your Biz At This Challenging Time / The Nigerian Website You Will Not Want To Miss: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.