Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Trying To Live A Normal Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trying To Live A Normal Life (226 Views)

I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? / I Don't Want To Live A Normal Lifestyle: Study, Work, Marry, Have Children..etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Live A Normal Life by 1stHooligan(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2020
People see you as irresponsible when you visit the beer parlor. They don't know a man is trying to socialize and kill depression.
I don't know if I am trying to please people or myself. I have to quit drinking.

Yes I smoke too, but it was easy to puff that off before it became an addiction.

I Want to make a lot of changes this year.
Re: Trying To Live A Normal Life by donbachi(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2020
January 8..will be celebrating 1year of quitting cigarette smoking....after smoking dat shiit for years.

(1) (Reply)

Countries Where It’s Most (and Least) Expensive To Dine Out / Child Adoption / Darkest Thoughts Of A Teenage Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.