Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Can Dog Get Sick By Missing His Owner - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can Dog Get Sick By Missing His Owner (813 Views)

After 37 Years, Dog Finds His Owner Once Again - An Inspiring Story / Can Dog Breeding Be Done As A Full Time Job / Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Dog Get Sick By Missing His Owner by Psoul(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2020
I have this dog (Rasky) and we are so fond of each other. He's about 1 month 3weeks.

He has bn taking his routine beginner vaccines. Very agile and happy dog. A no dull moment dog.

He was supposed to have appointment with his doc on 31/12/19. Due to official assignment which was to take me out from East to West, I had to take him to the vet earlier than the due date. This the vet approved.

Had to also invite a family member to come take care of him till I'm back.

Rasky was full of life that morning before I left house. When I called in the evening, he was ok. Then later that day, I was told he was very quiet, refused to eat or drink.

The next day he was taken to his doc and I was told that 2 injections were given to him and some drugs.

Rasky is still very quiet. This morning I called and told t them to put the call on speak out. Wen he heard my voice, they said he stood up, drank some water and took a little food.

Do you think he is sick cos I'm not around?

I forgot to mention that I was told he vomited once yesterday. Though a little vommit.
Should I get worried?

Re: Can Dog Get Sick By Missing His Owner by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2020
It's normal, that's just a show of affection and loyalty from him, atleast your dog is more better than SOME Nigeria girls in this aspect.

My own dog doesn't even care about me anymore, she's gradually turning into a Lesbian ever since my new neighbour came in with her useless Lesbian dog.

5 Likes

Re: Can Dog Get Sick By Missing His Owner by Madara12(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
It's normal, that's just a show of affection and loyalty from him, atleast your dog is more better than SOME Nigeria girls in this aspect.

My own dog doesn't even care about me anymore, she's gradually turning into a Lesbian ever since my new neighbour came in with her useless Lesbian dog.

1 Like

Re: Can Dog Get Sick By Missing His Owner by tobilavish(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2020
lesbian??

gud day
Re: Can Dog Get Sick By Missing His Owner by Psoul(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
[b]It's normal, that's just a show of affection and loyalty from him, atleast your dog is more better than SOME Nigeria girls in this aspect.

[/b

Guy, you crack me up with this ur comment.
So ur one time loyal female dog has become a disloyal and unfaithful frickking lez like some of our Slay Queens here.
Take heart bro.

1 Like

Re: Can Dog Get Sick By Missing His Owner by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2020
Psoul:

Guy, you crack me up with this ur comment.
So ur one time loyal female dog has become a disloyal and unfaithful frickking lez like some of our Slay Queens here.
Take heart bro.
It's hard to take Bro.

I will sell her soon and use the money to repair my leaking roof.

She's utterly useless now.
Re: Can Dog Get Sick By Missing His Owner by Psoul(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
[color=#ff9999]It's hard to take Bro.

I will sell her soon and use the money to repair my leaking roof.

She's utterly useless now.[/color

Leaking roof??
Ahhhhhh......I can see why she is disloyal. Slay Queens don't like guys their pockets are not very heavy.
They refer to them as Broke Guys.
Re: Can Dog Get Sick By Missing His Owner by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2020
Psoul:

Leaking roof??
Ahhhhhh......I can see why she is disloyal. Slay Queens don't like guys their pockets are not very heavy.
They refer to them as Broke Guys.
Lol, that's not the reason, even her new Lesbian partner owner is also having a leaking roof.

Landlord has refused to fix it, so I will use the money from the sale of the useless dog to fix it.

Atleast, I will use that to remember her.

1 Like

Re: Can Dog Get Sick By Missing His Owner by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
You guys have derail this thread o.. You did not talk on the question asked,rather you are cracking jokes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quality Pitbull Puppy For Sale / Show Line GSD Male / Cute Pure Lahsa Puppies Available For New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.