Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son (45285 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by exlinkleads(f): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Animal experts have said "no matter how friendly one is with his pet, be cautious because one day, they can lose it". A Staffordshire Terrier mixed-breed dog has been to death after autopsy results on Friday confirmed it mauled its owners to death in the German city of Hanover.

The incident, which shocked Germany and prompted a debate about the rules of dog ownership, saw a 52-year-old woman and her 27-year-old son die as the result of the attack in their apartment.

Fire rescue workers captured the dog when they broke into the flat after being alerted by the woman’s daughter late Tuesday. The daughter contacted authorities after she couldn’t reach either family member and spotted the lifeless body of her brother through the window of the flat.

Neighbours said that the man was seriously ill and had been so since childhood. His mother was apparently a wheelchair user. The dog, named Chico, is in an animal shelter in the nearby town of Langenhagen and will be euthanised (killed).

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/deadly-dog-sentenced-to-death-for.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Zonex1(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2018
jeez ftc .....i actualy dedicat diz 2 my ex of 7yrz because of u i got married 2 d best lady in world.. bck 2 d bizz plz send d dog 2 calabar we need it 2 help us kill us jst sayin....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by IdeyFindWife: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2018
Dog that can kill it's harmless owner and sick son, is that one a pet?
Evil spirit!!

and u can be sure of the love they would have lavished on the beast.

It should be sent to Nigeria for rituals angry

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by MrCoker: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2018
sad
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by themonk(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2018
sad
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by GavelSlam: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2018
This is where the official Nairaland court jester might come in handy.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by veacea: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Pls ship the dog to Nigeria for my calabar people. The dog might be very useful or bettr stilly people in Ogun can use it for rituals

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by MorataFC: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Confused pple
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Bossontop(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2018
undecided
Dog for court??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Cirochukade: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2018
And someone is here moving around freely
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2018
sentence nonsense.. the dog should be butchered

2 Likes

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Philinho(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Dog Owner wey dog dey kill that one na owner? lol. R.I.P Including the bad dog
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by jamael(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2018
So sad!

Dogs are one of the most wonderful and loyal animals ever domesticated.

Dogs are also still carnivorous animals.

RIP to those who lost their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by NaijaEnjoy: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by olawalehenry(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2018
This is a scary dog self, even mere looking at it......

1 Like

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by gurunlocker: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Messi should be careful with that his huge dog that looks like beast...

4 Likes

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Divay22(f): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Gemme my Panda

2 Likes

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Sunkyboie(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2018
If it is Africa, they will call it spiritual attach!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by tokrizy: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2018
HEY mate check out this news ..imma gat to show the other guys

1 Like

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Dwags gone crazy.. Killing season.
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by olawalehenry(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2018
In fact make them carry the dog go calabar butcher am for food
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Cirochukade: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2018
But the dog looks like zombie na

2 Likes

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Martinez19(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Dog or weight-lifting beast? grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Tozara(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Dog sentenced to death? Do you need sentencing before killing it? grin

Modified: Now I can see why. It is not just a dog. This is a superman-dog hybrid. shocked

RIP to those killed. We need to be more wary of even the most innocent-looking pets.
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Kobicove(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Very apt judgment!
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2018
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS
OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL
FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND
WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO
CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU
DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in
eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise
dont gamble with your eternity

Jesus is coming soon to take Christians (both the repented ones n the unrepented ones) and go to heaven. There he will judge them n sentence them.

Others will remain on earth after that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by stano2(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Jesu!!!! Is that really the dog, was the dog doing bricklayer work?
See muscle, person don get pet, get wetin kill am. God forbid.
Bingo, ekuke won't do such.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by PrettySleek(f): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Ahhhh I just dey look my dog so That witch dey look me anyhow for some days now. God o. Abeg!!! Where are d calabar folks in my area? Lol my dog is a sweetheart jor, na only oyibo dog dey craze like this. Oyibo people no stable so their dogs no stable too. grin

6 Likes

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by onkachi(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2018
For naija na owner dey eat dog, I don dey eye my neighbour own since yesterday.. The dog dey chop like atiku..e go soon enter voice mail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deadliest Dog Fight Held In Ibadan, Nigeria. / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) / Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.