Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) (38278 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!! / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Ashblessing: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
The world is so dirty.

Lord Jesus Christ come and take your children away.
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Ashblessing: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
The world is so dirty.

Lord Jesus Christ come and take your children away.

I am waiting for his inmenent return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by zivility: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sorry to break ur bubble - the rapture is past, the second coming has happened already! It is for u to find. Seek. THE RAPTURE IS AT HAND!
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by favy19(f): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
daddy help me to be rapture ready
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
StrikeBack:
Shifting goal post

Waiting for islam rapture too
Lols
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
OnPointMan:

Rapture won't happen the way you guys are envisaging smiley
Can you please elaborate, as iam having doubts abt the way a lot of people describe it will happen
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by OyinO: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mishael42019:
if Leah shaibu dies today it’s for her gain.

We are not Afraid of death. To die as a true believer is gain.

I’m ready to die for the gospel , for Jesus anytime.

1 billion of atheist can not stop the gospel of Jesus Christ.

All the atheist that tried it go read how they end up.

You have not come across a prophet like me and I put it to you since you have decided to be against Christians you will meet your end soon m. If I be a man of God

Very dumb! Just a quote a date. People die everyday. It could be you or myself. When you say "soon", it's an open prophesy, and because man will surely die one day, you'll then claim it's your open prophesy of stewpeed emotional sentiments. If I was supporting you, I won't die, but because I oppose you and rubbish your religious balderdash, I'll die? And that's what your jesus is doing. If you believe and follow him, you won't die, but if you disbelieve and unfollow him, you burn in Grerco-Roman hell. Yet he loves me and already died for my sins but because I refuse to follow his ways, he'll burn me in Greek hellfire. Very dumb scam! I'll rather go and burn in hell than share an imaginary heaven with bitter and sentimental people like you who hate and condemn anyone who refused to follow your slave religion of Rome.

If you're a true man of Lucifer or God, simply quote a day of my end/death so that others here will fear and believe in your power of God. I want to die out of existence and go to hell fire. Just mention the date of my death. Why are you using "soon" instead of a specific date? Prophet Elijah often gave dates while prophesying. He never said, "soon". You don't even know my date of birth but claim you know my end, when there are three questions no man can ever answer -
WHEN WILL YOU DIE?
WHERE WILL YOU DIE?
WHAT WILL KILL YOU/HOW WILL YOU DIE?
When even myself cannot answer these questions concerning my life, it's you confused slowpoke that'll prophesy my death.
You're as fake as hell. Spits on your corpse!

1 Like

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by nextstep(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
If 1 day can equal 1000 years, what stops it from equating to 10,000 or even 100,000 years?
I mean, maybe the rapture you seek will be in 30,000... why arbitrarily 1000 years and not 100?

It's likely 1000 used to mean "A LOT", in the way we use "millions" or "billions" today, i.e. figurative, not literal.

If we lived on Mars, a year would take twice as long... we need prophecies to be less vague about time.

It's not inconceivable that humans (and some Christians) are living on Mars by the end of this century. Why should their calendar and prophesies remain tied to Earth times?

1 Like

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by OyinO: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mishael42019:
if Leah shaibu dies today it’s for her gain.

We are not Afraid of death. To die as a true believer is gain.

I’m ready to die for the gospel , for Jesus anytime.

1 billion of atheist can not stop the gospel of Jesus Christ.

All the atheist that tried it go read how they end up.

You have not come across a prophet like me and I put it to you since you have decided to be against Christians you will meet your end soon m. If I be a man of God

She's the Apple of God's Eyes ooO! Why will God allow the apple of his eyes to be plucked out and destroyed? Chei!
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by supercase1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
hakeem4:
I can confidently say that there is no second coming of any messiah. Why is he coming again? To do what exactly ?

i am not a Muslim also!!!!!!
Taqqiya!!!!! ! Listen una yansh don dey open small small first it was SE now SW gradually the whole country will see u people as the chaemelon u guys are
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Pentasoft1978: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Christ is not coming until everyone that is Alive hear the gospel. The Bible says this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached to all nations, then the end will come. Go and preach the gospel and stop disturbing yourself with rapture. They are still countries that have not heard the gospel of Christ. Christians are the one delaying Christ coming. they are not doing their job, instead of preaching pure gospel, they are commercializing it, is that what will bring Christ?
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by 1Sharon(f): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
otematum,CAPSLOCKED,martinez39,michellekabod2,Vic2Ree,IAmSabrina,LordReed,another one is here grin the useless fraudster even wants to sleep with a man yet he is a man of god

These Christian's disgust me, I tell you !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by 1Sharon(f): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mishael42019:
so knowing a common app makes one to use it? So knowing a university exist makes one to attend?

Anyway I won’t reply you again. We shall see if you’ll win the fight against church of Christ

Impotent man of doG.
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by 1Sharon(f): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
OyinO:

You stewpeed mofo, I want to die. I have been told I'll die several times since 2012 when I left the stoopid church and started blasting Christianity and Islam. Many men of devil like you prophesied my death but I'm still alive and doing fine. Like I said, it's your own end you're prophesying because you don't know my beginning. You mofo wasn't there when I was born, so how can you know my end mofo? You are slaves to Europeans and Arabs who have succeeded in dividing you against yourselves as a tactics of secret warfare of Divide-and-Conquer. Please, give a date and prophesy my death you slowpoke! Why haven't you prophesied Book Haram leader's death after abducting Leah Sharibu and lots of others? Nationwide interdenominational fasting and prayers were conducted for her but till thus moment, she's still languishing, crying, lamenting, groaning, regretting, suffering, and waiting in vain. The fastings and prayers are in vain! Yet jesus can't rescue the poor little girl. Neither could angel Michael, Gabriel, Holy Goat and co go to the rescue. You're now blaming security forces for not rescuing her but angels were busy rescuing Peter, Paul and Silas, Daniel and co from prison. Where are those angels of William Shakespeare's fables? Ewu Gambia!

Preach sis !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
No one knows the day or hour, only my Father in Heaven!
Remember this??
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by MiseryIndex(m): 2:25am On Jan 20, 2020
Really? Bring it on
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Nephilim: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2020
doggedfighter:

You have started drinking again? Your highness is on another level grin grin grin grin
lolz lolz @etinoza1234 @sparrow @onlyforchrist to all those that quoted me including you, I won't be surprised when you are left behind. It was desame thing that happened when Noah was building an ark and told the scoffers to enter but they kept mocking until the day the LORD told Noah to enter and lock the ark!! Of course He would have hinted Noah the time He would send the waters so he could gather all his family together in one piece and so Noah did. I was told the year not the day or month!! Even the year, I won't tell you. And some of you that says Jesus did not even know, I'm sorry for you! You're still 2000 years backward in the scripture! For your information Jesus has been glorified and He knows all things! And it is from the well of His Holy Spirit that I got this revelation!
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by sonmvayina(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2020
Has people never thought that these things were written to keep the priest hood relevant and keep them in business... Most times we interpret these passages from the point of view of the reader rather than that of the speaker.. Jesus and Paul were talking to their disciples and friends, they are the one that are supposed to witness those events not us that is reading it 2000+ years later...

So if they did not witness it, then is it not safe to say they lied or the story is just fiction...
When the angels said "these Jesus you are see taken up to heaven Wil come in like manner" he was talking to the people who where witnessing the ascension.. If they did not see him then it means he lied or the story never happened.. Not us who is reading it thousand of years later.. We don't know if he flew like superman or crawled like spider man...

I have dismissed the whole new testament as the rapping of mad Men..
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Zungwen99(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
who told you? Funny.....

1 Like

Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by FreshOrganics: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
AmericanPecan:
So let me get this blacks in africa have land but cant do anything with it because why?

I'm interested in a private discussion with you. Do you mind sending a PM. I like us to talk
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
20years ago someone said it, this lie has been goingon before you were born, panam percy paul sang it 30 years ago, better do something better with your life.
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by sonmvayina(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
The second Trumpet just sounded.... And the second horseman just mounted his horse... The black Horse.. These are terrible times my friends.. Death, death.. And more deaths everywhere.. China, America, Africa...
Stay vigilant
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by AmericanPecan: 2:12am On Jan 26, 2020
sent you an email willing to talk.
FreshOrganics:

I'm interested in a private discussion with you. Do you mind sending a PM. I like us to talk
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by FreshOrganics: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2020
AmericanPecan:
sent you an email willing to talk.

I sent a mail. Do check and revert accordingly

Thank you
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by jiggaz(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yes....
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by jiggaz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Now...
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by jiggaz(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2021
Yes Lord
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by jiggaz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yes
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by jiggaz(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Great
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by jiggaz(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2021
Lord Jesus
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by Singlenhappy(f): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
jiggaz:
I am not setting date for the rapture, no!!

I believe this decade ( 2020 - 2029) is the last decade for the Church!!

1) John 2:1 - Spiritually-speaking we are living in the third day. The Bible says that a thousand years with the Lord is as one day.
It is now more than 2000 years since Jesus’ death at the cross.
Day 1 is year 0 - 999. Day 2 is 1000 - 1999. Day 3 is 2000 - 2999.

“The third day, there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there.” (John‬ ‭2:1‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

We have gone past 2000 years. The majority of Theologians believe that Christ Jesus resurrected between AD 33 - AD 37... So with this, we have gone past 2000 years.. We are actually in the early morning of the 3rd day and Christ resurrected on the early morning of the 3rd day. So Christ is going to resurrect us which is the Rapture.. Hallelujah!!

2) Agenda 2030 is around the corner and its all over the news..

3)One World Government, Sustainable Development Goals for the Planet by 2030...

4) The unveiling of the first Android man by late 2030's - early 2040's...

Believers in Christ, the Rapture is sooooo near than ever!! Rejoice for our Savior is coming for us!!

Happy New Year... I am so excited for the future!!
ignot all rapture calendar inventor. They are liars,!
Re: 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) by jiggaz(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Evening

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christ's Return Is Imminent / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.