Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Can An Upcoming Artiste Make Money With His Song On Itune And Spotify ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can An Upcoming Artiste Make Money With His Song On Itune And Spotify ? (257 Views)

Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Prince Nico Mbarga Of "Sweet Mother", His Song Is One The Biggest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Upcoming Artiste Make Money With His Song On Itune And Spotify ? by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2020
Pls friends can I make money from iTunes, Spotify , and Amazon as an upcoming artistes ?
A friend of mine told me that many upcoming artistes make money by registering their song on all the platforms I mentioned above but my biggest fear is that I don't believe that random people will just come online to download random music that they don't even know or heard about the artiste. To register on all these platforms through tunecore cost 9$ (nine dollars)

Please if you have ever made money from registering your song on this platforms (as an upcoming artiste) please share your success story ..
Re: Can An Upcoming Artiste Make Money With His Song On Itune And Spotify ? by ghettokid1(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:
Pls friends can I make money from iTunes, Spotify , and Amazon as an upcoming artistes ?
A friend of mine told me that many upcoming artistes make money by registering their song on all the platforms I mentioned above but my biggest fear is that I don't believe that random people will just come online to download random music that they don't even know or heard about the artiste. To register on all these platforms through tunecore cost 9$ (nine dollars)

Please if you have ever made money from registering your song on this platforms (as an upcoming artiste) please share your success story ..
I think i know you, are you from enugu ezike?
Re: Can An Upcoming Artiste Make Money With His Song On Itune And Spotify ? by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
I think i know you, are you from enugu ezike?
No am from Abia State
Re: Can An Upcoming Artiste Make Money With His Song On Itune And Spotify ? by ghettokid1(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:
No am from Abia State
sorry, am mistakening for some1
Re: Can An Upcoming Artiste Make Money With His Song On Itune And Spotify ? by ghettokid1(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2020
just try now, there is no harm in trying
Re: Can An Upcoming Artiste Make Money With His Song On Itune And Spotify ? by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
just try now, there is no harm in trying
true

(1) (Reply)

Lol...you Must Watch This Funny Ritual Video By Grace House Comedy / WITCHES: I Am Above Dead – Bobrisky Denied Death Rumors / Makinwa Shares Thoughts On Divorce And Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.