Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Big Exercise Question: Is Your Workout Routine Working Out For You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Big Exercise Question: Is Your Workout Routine Working Out For You (300 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / The Perfect Post Workout Routine You Need. / The Ultimate Workout Routine For Men - Body Building Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Exercise Question: Is Your Workout Routine Working Out For You by Hearme(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Are you concerned about your health this new year, this piece is for you. A product of First Class Health. First Class Health is a magazine that aspires to increase life expectancy in Africa by encouraging a preventative approach to long-term, non-communicable illnesses like diabetes and hypertension, which are on the rise across the continent and are set to become the main causes of mortality.

First Class Health aims to provide education on preventative measures to tackle non-communicable diseases and increase life expectancy in Africa.

This edition is on Exercise and your Health.

http://firstclass-health.com/digital-magazine-january-2020/
Re: The Big Exercise Question: Is Your Workout Routine Working Out For You by Hearme(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2020
-Exercising in the morning will help you burn calories all day long
Fact: your body will quickly return to its pre-workout metabolism rate, so you may only burn an extra 10 to 25 calories after your workout is over.

- [b]Exercising 15 minutes a day, 3 days a week is enough for good health
Think again! People need a minimum of 30 minutes of moderate to vigorous exercise at least 3 days a week. And that means working up a sweat.
Re: The Big Exercise Question: Is Your Workout Routine Working Out For You by jogncartman: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2020
I really want to lose weight, and I wonder if I can lose weight myself without the help of a personal trainer!
Re: The Big Exercise Question: Is Your Workout Routine Working Out For You by Lmaomen1(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Hearme:
Are you concerned about your health this new year, this piece is for you. A product of First Class Health. First Class Health is a magazine that aspires to increase life expectancy in Africa by encouraging a preventative approach to long-term, non-communicable illnesses like diabetes and hypertension, which are on the rise across the continent and are set to become the main causes of mortality.

First Class Health aims to provide education on preventative measures to tackle non-communicable diseases and increase life expectancy in Africa.
It sounds very cool, but in fact, I think that such programs or coaches are not needed by a person and he himself can begin to train if he worries about his health. For example, I had very serious problems with being overweight and for a long time I could not find the motivation for training. Then I had health problems and I realized that I urgently needed to lose weight. I refused sweet and starchy foods and trained every day. My friends said that it is best to use an exercise bike when losing weight. I immediately started looking for the best exercise bikes and came across the Top 10 Foldable Exercise Bikes List. I studied the characteristics of all the models and soon began to train. In two months I lost more than 65 kilograms and I was happy that I got rid of this. So that each person himself can lose weight, even without the help of any personal coach. By the way, if you also want an exercise bike, click here.
Re: The Big Exercise Question: Is Your Workout Routine Working Out For You by MrsSandman: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
meh it works if you eat right. If you don't you are screwed
Re: The Big Exercise Question: Is Your Workout Routine Working Out For You by RachelClarson: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
I have a good metabolism so workouts give me a great result!
"If your metabolism is "high" (or fast), you will burn more calories at rest and during activity. A high metabolism means you'll need to take in more calories to maintain your weight. That's one reason why some people can eat more than others without gaining weight." taken from google.
Re: The Big Exercise Question: Is Your Workout Routine Working Out For You by LukesHill: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
That sounds great and I'm happy for you! But I'm not so lucky with my metabolism, so I have a weight problem. I do workouts, but it doesn't give me the desired result. By the way, I recently watched the Japanese TV series 'One Man Punch', and I can say that the superhero Saitama inspired me not to stop and do everything to achieve the desired result. And then I found an article on Facebook about a new type of workout routine called ‘The One Punch Man Workout’. If you are interested you can visit https://www.fitnessbaddies.com/one-punch-man-workout/ and read this article. So I realized that this is a sign and I hope that this workout routine will help me get the perfect muscular body in a few months.

(1) (Reply)

A Mother-of-four Who Suffers Facial Paralysis And Partial Deafness Due To A Brai / Uncovering Health Maintenance Organisation(HMO)issues In Nigeria / BREAKING: Veteran Singer Victor Olaiya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.