Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old (66668 Views)

Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife / Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old by Truthbites: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2020
myobjective:

But they were around for 100 years and they did zilch nothing what makes you think than being around till now we make us any better.

If Nigeria was to be a comfortable country climate-wise where European can settled en mass they wouldn't have left Nigeria and most of you typing rubbish will be living huge slum far away from where decisions and economic activities are taking place.

South Africa was a very rich country with massive arable land, huge gold and iron ore reserves for 200years yet, the white south only developed a country and economy for 15m white settlers while the black majority lives in very horrible condtions, till date south Africa black are still suffering from a long year of discrimination and lack of education.

I have lots of SA friends.they don't live in slums. Can u compare Nigeria slum to south Africa slum? I was living in VI then and they lived close to me others in lekki. And they were always complaining of the houses. Imagine o, complaining of houses in VI and Lekki axis... Most of them went back to SA
Re: Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old by IronGalaxy: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
myobjective:

But they were around for 100 years and they did zilch nothing what makes you think than being around till now we make us any better.

If Nigeria was to be a comfortable country climate-wise where European can settled en mass they wouldn't have left Nigeria and most of you typing rubbish will be living huge slum far away from where decisions and economic activities are taking place.

South Africa was a very rich country with massive arable land, huge gold and iron ore reserves for 200years yet, the white south only developed a country and economy for 15m white settlers while the black majority lives in very horrible condtions, till date south Africa black are still suffering from a long year of discrimination and lack of education.
with due respect, I don't think you know what you're talking about
Re: Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old by myobjective: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
IronGalaxy:
with due respect, I don't think you know what you're talking about

Go back and check the history of every Africa country dominated by the white minority to check the living standard of the black majority from the old Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), Namibia (by German) Apartheid South Africa are few examples
Re: Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old by IronGalaxy: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
myobjective:

Go back and check the history of every Africa country dominated by the white minority to check the living standard of the black majority from the old Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), Namibia (by German) Apartheid South Africa are few examples
I'm South African , I know more about my country than you ever will, you Nigerians just have a problem with overhyping white people.
Re: Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old by myobjective: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Truthbites:

I have lots of SA friends.they don't live in slums. Can u compare Nigeria slum to south Africa slum? I was living in VI then and they lived close to my others in lekki. And they were always complaining of the houses. Imagine o, complaining of houses in VI and Lekki axis... Most of them went back to SA

South Africa is the most unequal country in the world with 1% of the country (mostly white )controlling over 70% of the wealth while the bottom 60% only controls 7%.

About 55% live below the south Africa poverty line of 992ZAR ( about N25,000) which is very poor when you consider the cost.

Without apartheid that discriminated and rendered most south Africa black illiterate, South Africa would have been much better
Re: Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old by Ayobami7(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
好的
Re: Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old by Farotimi72: 12:21am On Jan 04, 2020
We should have allowed these people help us build Nigeria small b4 we sent them packing. Their structures in Lagos still remain till date.

Our present state in this country is as a result of the decisions of thoes who got our independence for us, it has alot of wuru-wuru in it.
Re: Photos Of Lugard Hall In Kaduna That Is 106 Year Old by 2chukwu(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
How I wish we can still locate that gay called lugard him for chop beta beatings as in ehhh.! Share if you will like to join in the beatings
Like if you will pity him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony / When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.