Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Going To The UAE From Qatar For My Passport, Help!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To The UAE From Qatar For My Passport, Help!!! (456 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To The UAE From Qatar For My Passport, Help!!! by LiftedMan: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello House,

Please I want to go to the UAE from Qatar to renew my Nigerian passport, does anyone have any useful Information, Like how long it's takes to get a passport done over there? Thanks
Re: Going To The UAE From Qatar For My Passport, Help!!! by MCdrinkwater1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
No Nigeria embassy in Qatar
Re: Going To The UAE From Qatar For My Passport, Help!!! by LiftedMan: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
The machine that does the capturing is brought from you UAE, once or twice a year and the waiting list already long.
Re: Going To The UAE From Qatar For My Passport, Help!!! by Mofpearl: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
LiftedMan:
Hello House,

Please I want to go to the UAE from Qatar to renew my Nigerian passport, does anyone have any useful Information, Like how long it's takes to get a passport done over there? Thanks
Took a day, last time my family went there
Re: Going To The UAE From Qatar For My Passport, Help!!! by LiftedMan: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mofpearl:

Took a day, last time my family went there

Do you mean the Nigerian embassy in Qatar or UAE? And did you get your passport that day?
Re: Going To The UAE From Qatar For My Passport, Help!!! by Mofpearl: 2:34am On Jan 03, 2020
LiftedMan:

Do you mean the Nigerian embassy in Qatar or UAE? And did you get your passport that day?

Yes, the embassy in Abu Dhabi and yeah they got the passport on the same day.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Be A Netherlands Citizen? / Visa Free Countries For Nigerians / Stain On Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.