Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,325 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Canada Study Permit : Sponsor's Bank Statement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Study Permit : Sponsor's Bank Statement (470 Views)

4 Things To Satisfy In Your Bank Statement For A UK Visit Visa / Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canada Study Permit : Sponsor's Bank Statement by Kaypro(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hi NL,

My spouse is about to file an application for a Canadian Study Permit and she is presenting me as her sponsor using the Bank Statement of my Salary Account and that of Corporate account we are both signatories to.

Her Tuition and living expenses is roughly CAD 22k and the balances on the salary and corporate accounts are about CAD 5k & CAD 32k.

Will it be okay if I submit both statements with letters from both banks confirming my authority over the accounts?

Or

Should I just move the funds to my Salary account?

Thank you

*please pardon the errors in this post*
Re: Canada Study Permit : Sponsor's Bank Statement by justwise(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2020

(1)

The Man Who Repossesses Multimillion-dollar Airplanes / More Death Expected On Kollynton Road Alagbado / News:trending Photos Of Happy Trails Hiking Group On #end Sars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.