Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 (1307 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 by Barbie514: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello family! I humbly ask because I really don't know how to go about getting an Australian visa. I have my O.N.D in Science Laboratory Technology and my Bsc in Psychology (although I defiled my final year of study) so I'm still an undergraduate lol.
I am also skilled! As I have a government certificate in cosmetology.

My question now is: what is the best approach to getting the visa? Is it possible I collect my transcript from the university here in Nigeria to complete my study Australia or start my education all over? Or probably forget education and focus on the skills pls

I need responses FAM as it very compulsory I leave Nigeria deez year for security n greener pasture Edakun.
Re: Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 by laiza(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello to you too. I would say finish your Psychology since you only differed the last session. You can then take your certificate for attestation at the ministry of Education and Foreign affairs in Abuja then you can apply to masters program and then work when you get there with your certificate. It is quite easy to get a students visa but very hard getting a work visa unless you have a sponsor who resides over there.

You can attest to all your certificates at the ministry and you can use any of them to work over there, it gives you more opportunity and flexibility.
I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 by KendrickAyomide: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
You get money for Australia school fees?
Re: Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 by Barbie514: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
laiza:
Hello to you too. I would say finish your Psychology since you only differed the last session. You can then take your certificate for attestation at the ministry of Education and Foreign affairs in Abuja then you can apply to masters program and then work when you get there with your certificate. It is quite easy to get a students visa but very hard getting a work visa unless you have a sponsor who resides over there.

You can attest to all your certificates at the ministry and you can use any of them to work over there, it gives you more opportunity and flexibility.
I hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your swift response it goes a long way. But pls does my O.N.D add any value at all? Can I work with it in Australia pls??
Re: Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 by Barbie514: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
You get money for Australia school fees?

Lmao I'm not sure as I don't even have money to complete my education in university of Ibadan.. Just an orphan trying to survive.
Re: Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 by laiza(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Barbie514:

Thank you so much for your swift response it goes a long way. But pls does my O.N.D add any value at all? Can I work with it in Australia pls??
Certificate is certificate. But I guess what matters is what you can do. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Barbie514:

Lmao I'm not sure as I don't even have money to complete my education in university of Ibadan.. Just an orphan trying to survive.
australia is not for you. visa fee lasan is 1m. assessment of credentials over 250k. ielts test about 75k. that's not even all . try dubai or oman
Re: Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 by Abohky: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please do you have an idea of how much attestation cost now?
Re: Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 by Barbie514: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
laiza:
Certificate is certificate. But I guess what matters is what you can do. All the best.

Thank you
Re: Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 by Barbie514: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
australia is not for you. visa fee lasan is 1m. assessment of credentials over 250k. ielts test about 75k. that's not even all . try dubai or oman

Okay.
Thank you!
I will try Dubai. I don't why lots of people (returnees) are saying there's no job in Dubai as it is popularly announced.
Re: Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Barbie514:

Okay.
Thank you!
I will try Dubai. I don't why lots of people (returnees) are saying there's no job in Dubai as it is popularly announced.
yes there are no jobs for majority anymore. but some still get. other option is to stay put in nigeria. My cousin went with 9 people 6 have come back cos of no jobs. 3 get jobs. australia student fees high pass uk and canada

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 by chingy999: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello guys..those anyone have an info on FLINDERS university interview?

(1) (Reply)

Enlisting In The British Army / Reason Behind The North To South Influx(migration) / Hong Kong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.