Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS (59509 Views)

Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event / Tobi Bakre Meets Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President (Photo) / Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS by Digmygold: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
ubunja:

Go sort your life with your father and stop that fake laughter to hide pain

I.am the happiest man alive.My wife and kids are more than enough. Deadbeats like you die miserable and you will.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS by Digmygold: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
ubunja:
Look at this human asking everyone on NL if they're paying child support just cause his own father discarded him. Smh

I did not abandon my kids. Thank God i am not a miserable wailing deadbeat cougar chasing sperm donor gigolo.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS by ubunja(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Digmygold:

I did not abandon my kids. Thank God i am not a miserable wailing deadbeat cougar chasing sperm donor gigolo.
yes sir that's me. I'm like your father.

Digmygold:

I hope you also forgive and forget when some asshole puts your daughter in the family way, abandons her and your grandchild and comes knocking 32 years after.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS by ubunja(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Digmygold:

I.am the happiest man alive.My wife and kids are more than enough. Deadbeats like you die miserable and you will.
you have issues NL can't solve. Go find your father son

Digmygold:

Blood isnt blood dude. My father tried the same rubbish when i was 15 and i told him to get lost. You can never reap where you did not sow. Those were my exact words to him.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS by Digmygold: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
ubunja:
yes sir that's me. I'm like your father.

Lol. That's why you are miserable and frustrated. Kikikikikikiki.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS by Digmygold: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
ubunja:
you have issues NL can't solve. Go find your father son

Will your enstranged kids come find a useless puke head irrelevant deadbeat miserable sperm donor. Would they? To what end? You are crap to them.

Give pay child support for the young ones. Quit being useless.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS by ubunja(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Digmygold:

Lol. That's why you are miserable and frustrated. Kikikikikikiki.
Laughter to hide pain of not knowing your father's love. Don't worry. It will pass

Digmygold:

So that he can go and use her for money rituals. If he ever loved his daughter he wont be able to abandon her for 16 whole years.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS by ubunja(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
I'm done with you. Go get help and move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS by Digmygold: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
ubunja:

Laughter to hide pain of not knowing your father's love. Don't worry. It will pass

Wheres your father? The one with many enstranged children? You included. It runs in the blood. Your son will also end a fvcking broke lazy ass deadbeat. Just like you! Muhhehehehe.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS by Digmygold: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
ubunja:
I'm done with you. Go get help and move on with your life.

You are always done yet you still come back with your blank pvssy brain. Is your maami enrolled in school?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seen Playing Squash To Get Fit. PHOTOS by meobizy(f): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2021
There is no face in the pictures. That is a body double.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KilliWe Nwachukwu Nigeria's Greatest Superman / Ras Kimono Is Dead! / Meet Nadia Buari's Pretty Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.