Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Spam Emails - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spam Emails (854 Views)

Www.spamstuff.cc >> Sell All Spam Stuff, Shell Cpanel, Shell Cpanel / What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spam Emails by smartsoft(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2007
Please guys i get alotta spam email in my gmail box, please how do i block all the crap thing i don't want any of them. is there away out ?
Re: Spam Emails by uspry1(f): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2007
I never use gmail which is very new release from Google two years ago. I stick with Yahoo mail, Windows Live Mail (former MSN/hotmail), and my ISP webmail (other) using its own spam filtering options. Because they are TRUSTED, WELL-REPUTATED, TOP-NOTCH popular email programs everywhere in the world. Gmail from Google is just new started in 2006 the same year for new MySpace and Facebook!!!

10 years ago long before spam filter/spamblocker program was invented for Yahoo, MSN, AOL, and other ISP providers' webmails, i got 100-500 spams a day that pained my a$$. Then spam filtering option invented on every ISP providers, I established filtering all annoying words on all inbox, message body, subject.

Finally i get only 10 spams a day via spam filtering option are AUTOMATICALLY transfer into spam folder for me to delete without looking them. NOT BAD!!!

Here is link i think might help you how to use spam filter for Gmail at below:
http://jeremy.zawodny.com/blog/archives/006035.html
Re: Spam Emails by iice(f): 3:27am On Dec 27, 2007
mine goes automatically to spam section undecided Gawd i hate spam
Re: Spam Emails by ThePhantom(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2007
Don't use your main email address when signung up for stuff on the web that is how spammers get your email most of the time. Create another email that is just used for that.
Re: Spam Emails by astronp7(m): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2007
You can use use the "create a filter" link at the top of your Gmail box, near "search the web" button to define what you will like to do with incoming mails.

This is very helpful if you know the sources you get these mail (ie the email addresses) you can outrightly block mails from such. In the past I have to even aboundon my account due to junks here and there. My advice separate your accounts (say personal and general). And be mindful of where you expose you email. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Another Option For Google Adsene / How To Create A Newsletter For Website / Domain Name Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.