Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Davido Denies Taking His First Babymama On A Vacation To Ghana With Reason - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Denies Taking His First Babymama On A Vacation To Ghana With Reason (682 Views)

Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana / Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Denies Taking His First Babymama On A Vacation To Ghana With Reason by nairaobserver2: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer, Davido who want to get married this year with her new fiance, Chioma reveals why he travelled with his babymama Sophia, says it was to stop Imade from flying economy.

Davido revealed this on his social media this afternoon.

See Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/imade-her-mum-travelled-with-me-because.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: Davido Denies Taking His First Babymama On A Vacation To Ghana With Reason by nairaobserver2: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
No room for wahala grin
Re: Davido Denies Taking His First Babymama On A Vacation To Ghana With Reason by etrange: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
To me, the sentence "It was either that or she'd fly economy" wasn't really necessary (though I get the context). But what I like the most is how he used the "recently" twice in the second paragraph. grin

The title is deliberately misleading though. He said they traveled together cause they happened to be going in the same direction and he felt giving her a lift would make it easier for her to go with their daughter not because it will stop her from flying economy (she's been doing that and this won't stop her from doing it next time). The economy part only served to buttress the fact that she could not have gone with their baby if he hadn't given her the lift. The baby is the key consideration here.

Blogger, but you know this too nah.
Re: Davido Denies Taking His First Babymama On A Vacation To Ghana With Reason by Prettiedame: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
May we not be called "my daughter's mom"
Re: Davido Denies Taking His First Babymama On A Vacation To Ghana With Reason by Mateen1000: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
etrange:
To me, the sentence "It was either that or she'd fly economy" wasn't really necessary (though I get the context). But what I like the most is how he used the "recently" twice in the second paragraph. grin

The title is deliberately misleading though. He said they traveled together cause they happened to be going in the same direction and he felt giving her a lift would make it easier for her to go with their daughter not because it will stop her from flying economy (she's been doing that and this won't stop her from doing it next time). The economy part only served to buttress the fact that she could not have gone with their baby if he hadn't given her the lift. The baby is the key consideration here.

Blogger, but you know this too nah.
Abeg Wetin u dey talk sef

Re: Davido Denies Taking His First Babymama On A Vacation To Ghana With Reason by Bluezy13(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmm...

Interesting, the public has an opinion in his personal life such that he had to explain his personal life to the public.
This explanation is supposed to be to the wife alone, no one but the wife.
Re: Davido Denies Taking His First Babymama On A Vacation To Ghana With Reason by somtookeke(m): 5:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Davido denies taking his first baby mama, Sophia, on a vacation to Ghana

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/davido-denies-taking-his-first-baby.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of SAG Awards 2020 Red Carpet Fashion / Oko Polytechnic Female Student Give Birth To A Baby Girl Throw Her Over The Fenc / Ultimate Love - Last Friday Night Party Got The Gents Pul Off Their Inner Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.