Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) (63869 Views)

Wizkid’s Baby Mama Releases Chats Between Them PART 2 / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by kiiingemmy(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2018

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by stewatt(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2018
She used to insult him, why would a lady insult her man, she a hoe for real for real, nice move wizzy

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by klanny: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2018
V�
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Mynd44: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2018
What is wrong with these women? Where is their self worth and self respect for the love of God?

This childish dude has made it clear that he does not want you around him so why bother? Serioisly, if I was the woman, the child wont have Wizkid's name, I wont bother telling him about his father, I wont bother asking Wizkid for anything rather than be constantly degraded by the man-chikd you call a baby daddy.

You want Wizkid to be a part of his son's life. The same Wizkid that has shown that he is irresponsible? You are flogging a dead horse, close the chapter and move on and consider him dead.

I am not blaming this woman for Wizkid's irresponsibility but she as a human should pick up some respect and for her sake and sake of her sanity, move on and walk. This abusive madness on social media is nauseating.

It hurts to see a woman go through this madness at the hands of a man and not have eniugh sense to forget him and damn all consequence.

If you need help financially, go to court and sue for child support. After that, forget the dude

518 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by planetx13: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2018
This is why I always advice women to try and be self sufficient....talking big on social media is very different from reality.. when reality sets in, all the likes, shares and retweets amount to nothing .... you are fully on your own...have some dignity for yourselves so that nobody takes you for a ride... and more importantly, stop opening your legs for every Wizkid, Davido and Timaya to avoid stories that touch

Having said that... Wizkid should take care of his children and by extension their mothers, especially when he has been blessed abundantly..... as my dad always says .... do not visit the sins of a mother on your children.

Ciao

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by stillseth: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2018
Problem ti wan niyen...

Only a man knows where his heart lies, if you like rant and rant..if man no like you, he no like you be that..having a baby for him no go change the fact that man does not like or want you...

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2018
This matter pass me,let me consult my village people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Aunty this table you are shaking...some people matter dey on top am oooh.

[img]https://i./CTcG.gif[/img]

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by inoki247: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
DeadBeat Movies

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
I took my time to read thru this epistle and I keep asking myself what values the parents of these kids teach them while growing up! The advent of baby mamas these day and age shows that a lot of parents have failed in their duties as parents and it is rubbing off so badly on the children of this generation! Sad story to be candid!

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by RevenGeMission: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Wow, women can be evil

EDIT : I got insults for this very short comment, a summary of what Mynd the moderator wrote and he got likes instead

Anyways , when i wrote my comment, i knew this would cause a lot of backlash on Wizkid and more self pity for the lady in question

Now every tommy dick and harry are on Ist or is it twitter insulting WizKid

Unfortunately , this is one side of the story , which prompted my comment , their chat is supposed to be private, not to be on internet

Also we still don't know what the Bm did for Wizkid to hate her so much

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Mopolchi: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Na waaa oooh! Wahala dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
It's like this thing is not dying down between this two is not dying down soon anytime soon.

Anyway what is my own was I there when they started it .

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by DBossNG(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Oya!
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Doerstech(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by rofanx13: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2018
How does this add food to the table of hungry Nigerians

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2018
stewatt:
She used to insult him, why would a lady insult her man, she a hoe for real for real, nice move wizzy
so because she use to insult him that makes it right for wizbaby to abandon his fatherly responsibilities and duties.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by clefstone(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Anybody that follows Nigerian artists(with a few exceptions) as role model is doomed. What do they inspire apart from drug abuse, unhealthy sex life and music without sense

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Jaynom(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Smh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by BigbamoAYO(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Enough of all dis baby mama stuff, Ask Tonto and Sophia as he dey go

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by hisexcellency34: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2018
This Shola Ogudu is a bitch. Can't she just move on with her life? You think you can use pregnancy to tie a man down...mtshew

17 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by philip0906(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Mynd44:
What is wrong with this women? Where is their self worth and self respect for the love of God?

This childish dude has made it clear that he does not want you around him so why bother? Serioisly, if I was the woman, the chikd wont have Wizkid's name, I wont bother telling him about his father, I wont bother asking Wizkid for anything rather than be constantly degraded by the man-chikd you call a baby daddy.

You want Wizkid to be a part of his son's life. The same Wizkid that has shown that he is irresponsible? You are flogging a dead horse, close the chapter and move on and consider hin dead.

I am not blaming this woman for Wizkid's irresponsibility but she as a human should pick up some respect and for her sake and sake of her sanity, move on and walk. This abusive madness on social media is nauseating.

It hurts to see a woman go through this madness at the hands of a man and not have eniugh sense to forget him and damn all consequence.

If you need help financially, go to court and sue for child support. After that, forget the dude
Women and their BS. I read though every thing she said and can boldly tell you that the reason for the much ado, is because it's Superstar Wizkid.

Read the tone of her messages all through the chats and tell me if she would do same if Wizkid were just a common Ayodeji hustling in surulere? lipsrsealed

That's her own side of the story to paint Wizkid as the devil, just like every other woman, they are cunning.

Some of the highlights of the chats and her rants are;

1. She wants Wizkid to take care of her responsibilities : Her business plan,proposal and her house rent. Wizkid does not owe her jack in that regard.

2. Wizkid several times made reference to insults from her in time past. Whatever that means, the other party might have much to say about this.

3. Wizkid pays his son's fees, buys him footwears, clothing and basic stuff.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by justtoodark: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2018
soon he will be wizoldguy.....kiiiikikikikikiki.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by jmaxjohn(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Come o, sombori pls epp me wit summary. I can't fit red all dis lubbish dis early mormor, when i no send person to open leg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) by Amberon: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Wizkid is obviously a deadbeat and it hurts but I think she has to let go and forget that he's the father of her son.

EDIT: This is not even the complete chat. Wizkid at some point said "u're mad". Yes he said that, and Shola never insulted him back or replied rudely.

People still supporting wizkid on this issue are all nuts.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual / Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.