Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law (668 Views)

Court Affirms Right Of States To Enforce Anti-Open Grazing Law / Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by ijustdey: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ola Ajayi – Ibadan

FULANI herders in Oyo State have filed a suit against the state government and the State House of Assembly saying an anti-grazing law recently passed is a gross violation of their fundamental rights.

The herders under the aegis of Gan Allah Fulani Development Association of Nigeria also joined the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice in the state in the suit.

The law which had been debated, passed and signed into law by the executive arm was aimed at checking persistent farmers-herders clash in the state.

Details later…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/breaking-fulani-herders-sue-oyo-govt-over-anti-open-grazing-law/

lalasticlala
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Waspy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Their fundamental what?
We joke too much in this country

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Citytrend: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
I wonder where this country is heading to
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Tumbulum: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
A state made a law good for its citizens and then foreigners who are not Nigerians are suing the state government for the law they made to protect their own people.
Wonders shall never end. These Fulani's really have gut.
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by jimyjames(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Verbal warriors from Ibadan will call on sungo to fight Fulani's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
NIGERIA IS UN SALVAGEABLE
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by clarocuzioo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Imagine the effontery to display foolishness.
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Ndibunna: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
The Herdsmen are right in following legal process to get justice.

Oyo should allow these guys to graze on anything available.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by LegendHer0: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lol. Sue Oyo state for passing laws to protect the citizens from the terrorist fulani herdsmen?

When you’re going about killing people all about do you expect them to be giving you salad and fried rice in return?

Amotekun is coming soon and your pain is just starting.

The law abiding Hausas and Fulani traders will be treated with dignity but the killer herdsmen got to be treated like the animals they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Adaibeku(f): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
When gods fight slave no omoibo should put mouth biko
Cc
Hajia rekhina oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Kapeter(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Adaibeku:
When gods fight slave no omoibo should put mouth biko
Cc
Hajia rekhina oo cheesy
i hope your dad is nor a rev father? Cuz i learnt all they are interested in for now in iboland is rev father. I wouldn't want them to kidnap a nairalanders father and at the end all we will do is gather in front of igwe palace and pray.
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Kapeter(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
LegendHer0:
Lol. Sue Oyo state for passing laws to protect the citizens from the terrorist fulani herdsmen?

When you’re going about killing people all about do you expect them to be giving you salad and fried rice in return?

Amotekun is coming soon and your pain is just starting.

The law abiding Hausas and Fulani traders will be treated with dignity but the killer herdsmen got to be treated like the animals they are.
it's old news bro. Trust ipobians to abandon theirs and always search for something to say against omoluabi.
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Rekhina(f): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
What is all this y will oyo state deny them land to graze ,are we not one in Nigeria ..
By Allah fulani shall will the court case
Allah be pressed ,induillaminallal hilal amin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Subzero047: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Supported by Helinues, Buhariadvocate and other afonja zombies

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by ZombieTERROR: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kapeter:
it's old news bro. Trust ipobians to abandon theirs and always search for something to say against omoluabi.

They said Fulani herdsmen sue oyo state government over open grazing law....

Here you are.... Looking for ipob

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by ZombieTERROR: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Subzero047:
Supported by Helinues, Buhariadvocate and other afonja zombies

Those people will support Fulani

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Kapeter(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

They said Fulani herdsmen sue oyo state government over open grazing law....

Here you are.... Looking for ipob
they have the right to sue, they are Nigerians and Oyo state is a state in Nigeria.

How ipobian seems more concerned is what i don't know that they have to bring news from august last year.
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Kapeter(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rekhina:
What is all this y will oyo state deny them land to graze ,are we not one in Nigeria ..
By Allah fulani shall will the court case
Allah be pressed ,induillaminallal hilal amin
another uneducated primitive fellow running pota potty or whatever it's called in U.A.E

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by LegendHer0: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kapeter:

Oh I grab.
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by BuhariAdvocate: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
I have warned you several time to stop mention me here.what is your problem self.
ZombieTERROR:

Those people will support Fulani
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by ZombieTERROR: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
I have warned you several time to stop mention me here.what is your problem self.

We are friends....
Forever together kiss

Until you stop sai barbering
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by BuhariAdvocate: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Look you can't stop me from appreciating the good work that Buhari administration is doing. However mention two person that perform like this present administration.
ZombieTERROR:

We are friends....
Forever together kiss

Until you stop sai barbering
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by Azmanaty: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Slave and master issue. They will settle amicably. This one no concern me
Re: Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law by ZombieTERROR: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Look you can't stop me from appreciating the good work that Buhari administration is doing. However mention two person that perform like this present administration.

Ruga....... Good work
Nepotism... Good work
Tribalism.... Good work
Bullion van... Good work

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Sacking Ihedioha / BREAKING: Buhari Commences 20-day Vacation Trip To UK Wednesday . / 20 Projects For Abia North Captured In 2020 Budget As Sen. Kalu Assures Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.