Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People (4981 Views)

Chike Edozien 96th Birthday: Okowa Greets Asagba Of Asaba Obi / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / Ahmed Lawan & Orji Kalu At Turkey 96th Anniversary Celebration In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by soloenzo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Following the latest release of world richest persons, a ranking of the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, in which the Chief Executive Officer of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, has become the 96th richest person in the world while retaining his status as Africa’s wealthiest man with $14.8 billion.

Mr Reno Omokri, an ex-aide to Nigeria's Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, reacts as he compares Aliko Dangote's 25th position in the world richest people ranking before Muhammadu Buhari came into power, which has presently seen him placed in the 96th position according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.

Reacting via his twitter handle, @renoomokri, Reno Omokri tweeted,

"Under @GEJonathan, @AlikoDangote was the 25th richest man on Earth. Under General @MBuhari, he is the world's 96th richest man.

"Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm”-Proverbs 13:20.

https://ngg.ng/2020/01/02/reno-omokri-reacts-to-dangotes-96th-ranking-in-the-world-richest-people-compares-jonathans-govt-to-buharis/

cc lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Chai!

FFK has sent new supplies of Cocaine to Reno.

He will start reacting to anything now.

Few minutes from now, he will say October 1st is not Nigeria's Independence day. That is a pagan worship.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by ArcFresky(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Reno is just a sycophant

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Reno should chill abeg, it's been 5yrs already. He should move on

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by bet9ja(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Why attacking the truth. There is nothing wrong with his assertion.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by yarimo(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
RENO Under GEJ dangote was 25 in the list because corruption was legal, and under BUHARI you must work for your money. So the differences is clear between coke and Fanta

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by rusep: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
First madness of the new year. Who is sevond?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Marine54(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
yarimo:
RENO Under GEJ dangote was 25 in the list because corruption was legal, and under BUHARI you must work for your money. So the differences is clear between coke and Fanta
lie !! Buhari means misfortune and backwardness.........

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by soloenzo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Marine54:
lie !! Buhari means misfortune and backwardness.........

Hahahahaha hahahahaha chaiii Naija why

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by GamalNasser: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
yarimo:

You don't know how these valuations even work so keep quiet ..

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by soloenzo(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
charliboy654:
Reno should chill abeg, it's been 5yrs already. He should move on

He shouldn't chill... There's always room for an opposition in every polity... Reno continue

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by yarimo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

yam eater detected tongue

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by surgical: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
yarimo:
so dangote is corrupt that is why he is poorer under buhari?
Nothing wey person no go hear from this buharist
Do you guys listen to yourselves at all

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, has become the 96th richest person in the world while retaining his status as Africa’s wealthiest man with $14.8 billion.

If Dangote could be stagnant and not make profit or show signs of growth despite desling on only essential needs of living.. we just may have a serious issue on our hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Durexy: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
shocked shocked angry

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Guestlander: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Reno is an inveterate liar. Dangote was never the 25th richest person in the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by rusher14: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dangote was 4 billion dollars richer in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Guestlander: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
bet9ja:
Why attacking the truth. There is nothing wrong with his assertion.

Go online and pull out a copy of the list where Dangote was listed as the 25th richest person in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Guestlander:

Go online and pull out a copy of the list where Dangote was listed as the 25th richest person in the world.

Bro.. small small with your agidi, the report is online.

He even got to 23rd.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Guestlander: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Esseite:

Give us a link to it or post it here. No agidi involved.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by rusher14: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Guestlander: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
No list.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by rusher14: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Notice how Bloomberg says Dangote is NOW in top 100 richest people.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Guestlander: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Esseite:

He even got to 23rd.

What year? Give me the link to it. Don't get me wrong, I like Dangote and I will like to see him as no2 in the world after myself. But we don't have to embellish it.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Guestlander: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
rusher14:
Notice how Bloomberg says Dangote is NOW in top 100 richest people.

No 96 is not the same as No 25
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Guestlander:

What year? Give me the link to it. Don't get me wrong, I like Dangote and I will like to see him as no2 in the world after myself. But we don't have to embellish it.

But It's on wikipedia aswell.. he may have even fallen of 96th..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliko_Dangote

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Sonnyboom: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
A retardedd bigot telling those wiser than his father to shut up. Wetin foolish igbo no go talk for NL.
GamalNasser:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by PHIPEX(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Guestlander:

[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Guestlander: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Esseite:

But It's on wikipedia aswell.. he may have even fallen of 96th..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliko_Dangote

2014 the richest person in the world according to Forbes was Carl Icahn, United states with 24.5 billion. If you have any othe list please let us know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Ezmans: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
yarimo:
yam eater detected tongue
terrorist with bomb detected

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by APCNig: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Buhari has stopped few getting rich at the expense of the majority

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Guestlander:

2014 the richest person in the world according to Forbes was Carl Icahn, United states with 24.5 billion. If you have any othe list please let us know.

How can you rate $24.5bn richest in the world as at 2014? When Mark of FB was worth $28.5bn as at 2014 and bill gate $76bn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria / After 8 Quarters Of Deficits, Nigeria Records $1.1 B Foreign Trade Balance / Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.