Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati (4978 Views)

"Atiku Hired Journalists Like Ruben Abati To Tell Lies...." Nysome Wike / Throwback Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo, A Diviner And Legendary Capt. William A. Ross / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Ruben Abati To Disclose The True Identity Of Who Was Inte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by sarrki(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
😝@Reuben Abati

Queen Ola Badirat, the youngest wife of the late Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyeye has reacted after being accused of secretly dating All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain, MC Oluomo and fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Mashal, popularly known as Kwam1.

A controversial Instagram blogger had alleged Queen Ola is also among female Nollywood stars secretly dating MC Oluomo.

This is as the blogger also claimed that the late Alaafin’s wife was arrested and detained by the Department of State Service (DSS) in December.

Responding to the post, Badirat said her arrest by DSS is not a secret, stating she had also told some people about the incident.

Narrating what transpired, the queen said she was unaware that the late monarch had put a restriction on her international passport before his demise which led to her arrest while travelling to Umrah, and was detained in DSS custody for 2 days.

The queen noted that she reached out to a few people but they couldn’t do anything, the reason she solicited the help of MC Oluomo and she would forever be indebted to him.

She also debunked the claims that she was in a relationship with Kwam1 before leaving the palace in 2020.

In her words: “this is not a secret because I personally told people about it. Long story short, my baby daddy put restrictions on my international passport before he died and I didn’t know. I was traveling for Umrah last year in December and I was detained by DSS for 2days.

“The instruction he gave them was to detain me and transferred me to Abuja that I ran away with the kids my own kids o. My phones and everything were seized and it was only my sister who knows where I was because we are both on board. She called everybody she could to help but they couldn’t do anything except Oluomo who came to my aid because my mum cried to Igwe and I was set free.

“So what do you all want me to do? Turn him to my enemy because y’all don’t like him? If that is what y’all do, I won’t do that. I will forever be indebted to him. I didn’t see anyone and me not coming here to call anybody out doesn’t me I should accept anything thrown at me. I couldn’t eat or bathe for 2 days.

“It was d morning of the 3rd day I was set free. Just because I didn’t come here to say everything that happened to me after I left the palace like others doesn’t mean u all should judge me. This same man freezes my account when I left that me and d kids couldn’t feed on our own until I begged people for money. I was locked up in the palace for weeks before I escaped through jumping the fence. They lied I was dating K1, I kept quiet a lot of lies. I have hold a lot of pains and me been an introvert doesn’t mean I should let everything slide.”

@Reuben Abati

1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Emu4life(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Baseless accusations should have stiff penalties. You can't cast aspersion on a person for clout. There should be consequences
This Old man, Ruben Abati should be ashamed of himself. He even inserted the link to his blog...... 70 years Old man...

6 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by sarrki(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Baba don waka nah

So nothing spoil to clean up the puuuuumpum

5 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Jones4190(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
ipob and fake news are like five and six

6 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Massiveglory: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
This is the evil being that apc Lagos used to spearhead the war that happened in lagos state, in the name of election.

4 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
I believe her

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by sulakishop(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ogbenutan!

It's a free world though but...
Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Emu4life(m): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
This is the evil being that apc Lagos used to spearhead the war that happened in lagos state, in the name of election.
Rest bro, Rest!

3 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by OmotolaBoy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Vawulence dey sleep, you go wake ham
Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by KanwuliaExtra: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Habaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Is it a crime? grin
Agberos can also do 'threesomes'! cheesy

Allah dem dey raise nyansh 6-10 times daily without pant to face Mecca.
It gets boring. . . . wink
How many times you wan face 'MECCA' in one day without action ni? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Softmirror: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

YOU WAIL FOR BUHARI 8 YEARS, SHEY NA LIKE DIS YOU GO WAIL FOR THE NEXT 4 TO 8 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE AGAIN AND AFTER WARDS STILL WAIL? DEM TAKE WAILING SWEAR FOR YOU?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by madridguy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Elder Reuben Abati don pass all this yeye and baseless gossip. They are all adult and they can do whatever that rocks their boat.

Make Oga Abati leave story like this for bloggers.

4 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Advancedpenis: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Accomodating landlords are ready to sleep with anything.

Carrying STD around

4 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by madridguy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Landgrabber, leave your landlord matter before dey serve you quit notice.

Advancedpenis:

Carrying STD around

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Advancedpenis: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
madridguy:
Landgrabber, leave your landlord matter before dey serve you quit notice.

Another poverty stricken accommodating landlord

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by madridguy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Another chest beating landgrabber evil tenant.

Advancedpenis:

Another poverty stricken accommodating landlord

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Advancedpenis: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
madridguy:
Another chest beating landgrabber evil tenant.

Accommodating landlord without a good boxers
Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by mymadam(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I believe her
Make I quickly follow person wey sabi road jare. Me too, @IyaebeTheGreat, me too 🤗

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by slimfit1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Who is replacing Alafin?
Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Oloosho isn't not an igbo word... find out the tribe and thank me later..

Hehehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by oz4real83(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Did the alaafin, even when alive, have the constitutional power to put a restriction on a Nigerian citizen's international passport? This country is just "anyhow", people display powers that they don't constitutionally have undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Okoroawusa: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Reuben Abati you don pass this level. You were a former presidential spokesman and deputy governor candidate of a political party.

Leave the. controversy for the new cormers like Rufai Oseni

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by MrAgbako: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ipob Obi supporters and fake news and false accusations are like 5 and 6
Idiot people. Una go cry blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by seborrhic: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I believe her
Then you don't know the perchant of men of the SW to be ingrainely promiscuous.
Some of them derive more pleasure in sleeping with married women,still in their husband's homes,as if it's the ritual instructed on them by their jujumen.
Commonsense should tell you that it couldn't just be because of running away with the kids the late alaafin restricted her passport,he must have got wind of her seeing other men outside.
I can bet anything that if the itinerary of Kwam 1 or MC oluomo during her aborted Umrah trip are scrutinized,it would be found either of them was also scheduled to travel during that same period to the same country she was travelling to.
You know what that means.
Some of the things married,single ladies or men in Nigeria do would shock you to the bones.
You would think you were watching one of those DStv channels where they air stories of lust,promiscuity,infidelity and bestiality we thought were only done by whites.
Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Flames40: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by frankyychiji(f): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
sarrki:
Baba don waka nah

So nothing spoil to clean up the puuuuumpum
She must have been a woman of easy virtue for baba to put all those restrictions on her.

Why is she even called queen when she referred to the oba as her baby daddy?

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by frankyychiji(f): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Carrying STD around
The oracle himself, advanced penis grin

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by EmekaA125(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I believe her
If I talk now, you will say I am stalking you.
Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by EmekaA125(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
I told those Yoruba afonja fools that the so called tradition shit that forbids Allafin queens from getting fvcked outside is nothing but a useless academic exercise. Since he died, I'm pretty sure all his wives must have collected 2 or 3 dicks outside from Yoruba and Igbo men alike. Fools
Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
EmekaA125:

If I talk now, you will say I am stalking you.
Feel free as long as you can take back my reply
Re: Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati by Phoen1X: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
I wont be surprized if her children are igbos,.last election in lagos has revealed that yorubas has a high percentage of elitist bas.stards.....and one bas.stard might even become the alafin tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Celebrates With Physically Challenged / Woman Strips Off And Pole Dances To Stop Police From Towing Her Car (photos) / 14-years Old Barack Obama Daughter Now Having His Own Lover Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.