Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) (7672 Views)

The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" / Patience Jonathan Hosts Africa's First Ladies. / Patience Jonathan Hosts African First Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tayoast(m): 1:15am On Dec 21, 2010
ahn ahn. . . taneemz too like wahala.

C as she dey flengey flengey to pple wey OLD pass am
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tanimz(f): 1:17am On Dec 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

Oh, dont tell me all you want is someone to be shouting with you when you are on your night gurad duty I C going to bed

The least you could do is to know how to spell "guard". Bloody illiterate.

Studio CFR:

No
U are the baby of the house
Thats why i surrendered

You well like this?
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tanimz(f): 1:18am On Dec 21, 2010
tayo_ast:

ahn ahn. . . taneemz too like wahala.

C as she dey flengey flengey to pple wey OLD pass am

Bia, ogini kwanu? How your own take concern tori?
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tayoast(m): 1:20am On Dec 21, 2010
wo wo wo wo, no follow me try am o angry angry
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 1:20am On Dec 21, 2010
Yes
No too get excited sey i dey pamper u now
Tehehehehe

Tayo

u too soft for tanimz to like
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tanimz(f): 1:24am On Dec 21, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin grin

tayo_ast:

wo wo wo wo, no follow me try am o angry angry

Ewu, go and look for your fellow goat mate elsewhere. Nothing here for you.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 1:25am On Dec 21, 2010
i trust u

*yawns*
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tanimz(f): 1:26am On Dec 21, 2010
Mannerless pig.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 1:28am On Dec 21, 2010
lol
Make i show small maturity by ignoring u
So dat u go fit calm down
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tayoast(m): 1:32am On Dec 21, 2010
taneems, i kno ur type and exactly wat u dsv.

In d spirit of d season, all I'm gonna do is show LOVE
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tanimz(f): 1:35am On Dec 21, 2010
tayo_ast:

taneems, i kno your type and exactly wat u dsv.

In d spirit of d season, all I'm gonna do is show LOVE

Bloody nkita, you for show something other than love na.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 1:37am On Dec 21, 2010
Wetin u for do?
Mtchew
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tanimz(f): 1:38am On Dec 21, 2010
E no concern you.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tayoast(m): 1:39am On Dec 21, 2010
make una leave taneems.

Na PMS dey do am
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 1:39am On Dec 21, 2010
No vex
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tanimz(f): 1:42am On Dec 21, 2010
tayo_ast:

make una leave taneems.

Na PMS dey do am

Monkey, I can see that you haven't had a banana in a while.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 1:43am On Dec 21, 2010
lol
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by Ladyrsky46: 2:15am On Dec 21, 2010
;d
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tanimz(f): 2:17am On Dec 21, 2010
The monkey still never find banana ni?
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2010
Na to shine teeth ladyrsky sabi

Mtchew
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by bashydemy(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2010
Kai Tanimz you wahala too much jumping from studio to me and from me to tayo you are too harsh or maybe your only seeking attn, @studio this girl finally got your attention all night to keep her company on her night guard duty
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by eldav(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2010
see them.typical yoruba boys

na 4 woman una chicken strenght dey show.

tanimz kedu ka imere?
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2010
I no get time for tanimz Karmakazee's

I too responsible to begin flirt wit her.

Make she go look for her mate
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by bashydemy(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2010
Eldav you don start be that if i release my boy Studio to start dey insult you dis yeye IBO boy una go dey complain abi yeye chop stone no drink water
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by MrBones2(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2010
lol!!!!!!! :d :d :d ;d ;d ;d ;d cool cool
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by eldav(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2010
u n0r tell us say im b dog,anyway,what breed?i wan make im cross breed wit my shepherd.when i ready,i go tell u.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by lysaa(f): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

hmmmmm you want get Hot and want an handsome boy to get you Hot huh?
LOL just for the fun of it, i'll let u console urself with that. small pikin!
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2010
Eldav and Bashy
The two of una join together don kolo
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tanimz(f): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

Kai Tanimz you wahala too much jumping from studio to me and from me to tayo you are too harsh or maybe your only seeking attn, @studio this girl finally got your attention all night to keep her company on her night guard duty

Bia Boniface, if you no open that ya nkita-mouth talk to me anyhow I for dey reply you? Mschew foolish attention seeker.

eldav:

see them.typical yoruba boys

na 4 woman una chicken strenght dey show.

tanimz kedu ka imere?

Odinma jare. Better person, God bless you scatter. cool

Studio CFR:

I no get time for tanimz Karmakazee's

I too responsible to begin flirt wit her.

Make she go look for her mate

Shurrup there billy goat. When you are done chewing your cud, you may come and face me. Useless thing.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by bashydemy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2010
lysaa:

LOL just for the fun of it, i'll let u console urself with that. small pikin!

whatever i already know say you be small pikin you dont need to tell me.
tanimz:

Bia Boniface, if you no open that ya nkita-mouth talk to me anyhow I for dey reply you? Mschew foolish attention seeker.

come if to say no God wey i dey think and also say you be small pikin i for know wetin i go do for you.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tanimz(f): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

come if to say no God wey i dey think and also say you be small pikin i for know wetin i go do for you.

Could you do yourself a favor this new year? Please enroll for evening classes, no dey dull yourself.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by lysaa(f): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

whatever i already know say i be small pikin you dont need to tell me.
a'ight, the 1st sign of maturity is knowing who u are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Latest Mtn Free Browsing Cheats / List Of Top 10 Most Active Romancelanders / World's Biggest B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.