Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) (114241 Views)

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / "2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by nlPoster: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Marriage should just be abolished in Nigeria, we cant continue deceiving ourselves.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
EdwardRandy:

I enjoyed reading your write up, I have a baby mama and what you said is the truth. I wonder how my future wife/gf will cope. cry

Waoooh.
Ask for God's Help...
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
dominique:

Flee to where? With no education, no tangible skill (I still don't believe she's a trained chef), no known career ambition, what do you expect her to do with herself if she leaves Davido? Become a social media influencer? Start selling wigs and clothes? We have gazillion of them already. When an unambitious lady goes for a serial baby daddy, she should be ready for whatever gets thrown her way. She just needs to develop a thick skin, there's going to be more drama to come.
No education?

Lol.

Do not mistake a University degree for education Dominique, you should know more than this. All the people that have the 'education' what are they doing with it? What have they made of themselves?

Let Sophia keep being the bootycall, that is her own ambition.

Y'all must really hate this Chioma girl sha.
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
And are we supposed to give a fvck??

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by dominique(f): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
safarigirl:
No education?

Lol.

Do not mistake a University degree for education Domi.nique, you should know more than this. All the people that have the 'education' what are they doing with it? What have they made of themselves?

Let Sophia keep being the bootycall, that is her own ambition.

Y'all must really hate this Chioma girl sha.

Even if education amounts to nothing, still manage and get a degree so your parents efforts won't be in vain.

How did Sophia make a booty call? Because she was pictured with her child's father? How many times in a year are they pictured together like that? Even if she gets married to someone else this year, she will still be in contact with her child's father. It's what every woman that wants to get into a relationship with a baby daddy needs to realize. The baby mama will always remain in the picture.

I'm hugely indifferent to Chioma. I may have been put off by her rude replies to critics on SM but I'm indifferent towards her on the most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by dave247(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Davido should have kept mute about this whole news.... Talk only to Chef Chioma, she is the one you owe how it want down. Social Media is really not helping matters....
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by UrVillagePpl: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Uhmmm Okafor law is so real to some extent or let me say 90%.

Let me tell you all a story.

Before I traveled, I use to have a very good friend. This babe was so beautiful and a girl with the brain as in very intelligent. Every man wanted her especially married men. She met a married man whose marriage had nosedived. This man was separated and everyone knew he was separated. Las las, she started dating this married man. I call him married man because he was not legally divorced or was in process but as at then, he was separated from his wife. This man and his separated wife lived apart in different states.
The man showered my friend with love and care. They were the talk of the town and won best couple award. Every one wanted these two new love birds together except for this my friend family who objected to their relationship because they didn't want their daughter to marry a second hand man. These two were so in love that they listened to nobody. They went places together, traveled out of the country together, built house together etc.
Now my friend got pregnant after about 3 years of being together and just when her family thought they should get married since there's a child between them already, my friend started acting strange. She objected to the idea of them getting married. Everyone wondered why, after all that's what they have always wanted.
Then she opened up to we her friends and families that the man former wife has a son who is few month older than her child for this same man.
We were shocked!!!
So all these while that this man has been going to see his 2 kids in the name of I don't want these children to suffer, he has been having unprotected sexual affair with his separated wife.
With all the "God delivered me from a wicked and evil wife", yet he was having sexual intercourse with the evil woman.
His separated wife took in and gave birth to a boy though he had a son before.
What shocks us most is that each time this man kids calls him, this man will always ask of this baby boy and one day, my friend asked him 'who is this boy that you always ask of?' This man said it was his nephew son not knowing that it was his own son flesh and blood. He was so perfect that he never kept any of this boy pictures on his phone except for the other two kids.
She got to know through his sister. His sister exposed his brother to her. The sister was like she can't be part of the game. My friend did her findings and found out it was true. She confronted this man and he confessed though apologized but my friend cancelled the wedding and left to abroad with her child. For 10 years, this man haven't set his eyes on the child...

What I want to bring out here is that, Children brings parents together and it takes the grace of God for them to be sexually disciplined not to allow Okafors Law.
Baby Daddy and Mama drama isn't an easy one. If you can't stand the heat, don't go in there. It comes with lots of emotional pains and fear of the unknown. It can even lead to high BP for any of the party involved especially for the women. It even makes the women become monsters when they can no longer handle it, they go into voodoo...
Like the case of Sophia and Davido and the other women, you can't separate the father from the children. You can't take the love of the children away from their father except with the help of voodoo. Those comparing wizkid bla bla bla, Put Shola, wizkid and Bolu in the same house for some days then come back to tell us what happened...
When these separated parents visits their kids, they tend to develop some old time feelings even when they know that it's impossible for them to be together again but they don't mind releasing that moment feelings into one another thereby resulting into sex then you begin to hear one thing led to another then I missed my period story.
That's why I hate Divorce/Separation, it comes with a whole lot of mess and pains...
Some women even now see it as a way to pepper the new lady in the picture.

May God help everyone caught in this messy web...
Quite an epistle. Worth the read anyway
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by nlPoster: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'd say clickbait or whatever applies (maybe post bait or read bait).

You read or comment, you are in trouble. Nlers and cho cho cho
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by DMerciful(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
You can only take a horse to the river, you cant force it to drink water. I cannot force you to see the difference. Bye
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Sophie planned to get pregnant but Chioma fell pregnant unplanned, right!
I don hear.
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Legendguru: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
ohhh
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
DMerciful:
You can only take a horse to the river, you cant force it to drink water. I cannot force you to see the difference. Bye

Ok, thanks for reminding me that Chioma is a dropout cos educated girls can't get pregnant mistakenly.
Farewell!
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by seangy4konji: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dem deh cook egusi for this boy head.
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Soniapadex(f): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Very true.
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 2:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Erediauwa:
My attention has been drawn to the fact that SOME nairaland self acclaimed feminist are beginning to clean the dust in their brains by making some good comments.

Just look at their comments below.

This is highly commendable and it is good for our democracy.
My brother na ur comment make me scroll down begin read o! Chai see sense wey diz gehs dey make o! wetin happen dis new year? This year go better o

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 3:01am On Jan 04, 2020
RiyaGoddess:

Waoooh. Ask for God's Help...
Just look at his moniker sef: Randy. chai
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
safarigirl:

Thank you o

I know a lot of women are senseless these days, that is why they are endorsing Sophia's shamelessness

If she had any sense of self worth and dignity, she would stop looking for any means to attach herself to Davido. She entered PJ with him, the next thing was to rush to social media and post it, for who? What was her aim with such a move?

Half these women supporting this rubbish would be pissed off if their man's ex posted a picture of them hanging out, but the same people are normalizing Sophia's desperate need for attention.
oga how far now say you hear say perruzi dey knack chioma and chioma too na baby mama

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
payperpost:
a destined olosho will never repent!! she will rather burnt down the house! they are like fishbone
so now you know that Chioma too na olosho
Now you guys will see that Sophia is better than her

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Jeamillz2020(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
This David should just grow up soon so he gonna save himself from this shit he is doing between baby mama and the slut call chioma that you even need DNA test for that kid you claims as yours who is better
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by skentelelady(f): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Topmaike007:
oga how far now say you hear say perruzi dey knack chioma and chioma too na baby mama

Who's now worse and olosho Chioma or Sophia grin[left][/left] grin
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2022
safarigirl:

Thank you o

I know a lot of women are senseless these days, that is why they are endorsing Sophia's shamelessness

If she had any sense of self worth and dignity, she would stop looking for any means to attach herself to Davido. She entered PJ with him, the next thing was to rush to social media and post it, for who? What was her aim with such a move?

Half these women supporting this rubbish would be pissed off if their man's ex posted a picture of them hanging out, but the same people are normalizing Sophia's desperate need for attention.
Hehehehe....Dec 2021 to 2022 now and Davido and Sophia dey Ghana again wt the kids as per family tradition, via his private jet. Una pepper body don rest now. I fitn't laugh. 11 pages of gas on top another man's family.
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by skentelelady(f): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Realhommie:
Is the rumour true tho??

Yes oo. The London baby mama (mama dawson)
Re: 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) by skentelelady(f): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Leaforever:

Hehehehe....Dec 2021 to 2022 now and Davido and Sophia dey Ghana again wt the kids as per family tradition, via his private jet. Una pepper body don rest now. I fitn't laugh. 11 pages of gas on top another man's family.

Honestly I wanted to type this? But no drama this time. Amanda even joined with her daughter as well as Tiwa and Jamil in the same private jet

So where is aunty assurance now? So many things have happened after this post. Such is life.

I hope Sophia and Davido become one becos she has the tendency and maturity to bond all the children

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man) / Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.