Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,881 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) (33392 Views)

Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) / 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido

Nigerian music producer and artiste, Samklef, has publicly berated afrobeats superstar, Davido, whom he accused of blocking him on social media over leaking the now viral video of his newborn twins.

LEADERSHIP had earlier reported that a video showing Davido, his wife and the newborn twins leaving a United States hospital circulated online on Friday.

Davido slammed Samklef for allegedly sharing the video public on Instagram, describing the music executive as a “clouth chaser” among other uncomplimentary words.

Although Samklef, who clarified that he saw the video on X (formerly known as Twitter) and posted same, later told fans that he and “Davido are kool”. However, hours later, he made a video expressing displeasure for what he called “disrespect” from Davido.

A visibly angry Samklef said: “I have never posted anything negative about you Davido, but today Davido, you allowed your emotion, you came to my timeline to disrespect me.

“First and foremost, me and you no be mates, you met me in this industry, we are not mates. If you are Davido, you are Davido for yourself. We are celebrating for your good news. Say you want to dey intimate me ni? O wa si timeline mi, o so fun mi pe ‘I am wicked, I am clouth chaser’. Then, what are you? You we dey call person, are you not a clouth chaser? What have you been doing all your life? You think say I dey fear you? I dey give you respect but you no respect yourself. This na good news, we supposed dey dey celebrate you.

“I sent you a message, I believe that as a wise guy, you supposed to understand. First and foremost, who recorded that video? Secondly, the person that recorded and leaked that video is from your circle. Why you no go blame other people? Why did you choose me? Oh, is it because your other guy did not post it first, I posted it first? Is that why you were attacking me? I want you to tell me.

“Because for the fact that you blocked me, it shows that you are pathetic and you are childish. I don’t belong to anybody, I no dey fear anybody. Loud and clear!”

https://leadership.ng/twins-video-leak-you-are-childish-samklef-hits-back-at-davido/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XKGF-LEj0M?si=7gZl7f6VMw0UqBsu

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hmm Samclef hit hard here ooo. Meanwhile, watch the Full video of Davido Dad, Dr. Deji Adeleke recording the Arrival of Davido Twins in Atlanta Hospital 🏥

Grand Pa, Dr Deji Adeleke behind the camera, showing us how God has blessed the ADELEKE FAMILY with the twins. ❤️❤️❤️ 👯‍♀️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LpWLO6NWcg?si=x2zcr7xSGNLbK4I4

5 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Their private life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Nvestor02: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Werey Samklef has come again with his wahala. Y'all showing fake love get yourself Elon musk money.

Davido met you in the industry but he has achieved better than your generation.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2023

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Apcsupport1: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Problem
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by StOla: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
I don't know why adults cry over blocking on social media?

Does it remove N1 from their accounts?

Is there no life outside of social media that they take such matters like a life or death situation?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Mrfeel: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
How does it hurt to be blocked on social media by someone you claim to be better than?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mrfeel:
How does it hurt to be blocked on social media by someone you claim to be better than?
Abi ooo. I think Samclef just want to prove a point that he’s not someone that a celebrity can be rubbish niii

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by samwash(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
One problem with social media pple is that everybody want to be the first person to break a news about an event or about another celerity, if the news is confirmed or not they don't care. That is the reason of fake news everywhere.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
samwash:
One problem with social media pple is that everybody want to be the first person to break a news about an event or about another celerity, if the news is confirmed or not they don't care. That is the reason of fake news everywhere.
Abi oooo.

8 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Truths9ja:
Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido

Nigerian music producer and artiste, Samklef, has publicly berated afrobeats superstar, Davido, whom he accused of blocking him on social media over leaking the now viral video of his newborn twins.

LEADERSHIP had earlier reported that a video showing Davido, his wife and the newborn twins leaving a United States hospital circulated online on Friday.

Davido slammed Samklef for allegedly sharing the video public on Instagram, describing the music executive as a “clouth chaser” among other uncomplimentary words.

Although Samklef, who clarified that he saw the video on X (formerly known as Twitter) and posted same, later told fans that he and “Davido are kool”. However, hours later, he made a video expressing displeasure for what he called “disrespect” from Davido.

A visibly angry Samklef said: “I have never posted anything negative about you Davido, but today Davido, you allowed your emotion, you came to my timeline to disrespect me.

“First and foremost, me and you no be mates, you met me in this industry, we are not mates. If you are Davido, you are Davido for yourself. We are celebrating for your good news. Say you want to dey intimate me ni? O wa si timeline mi, o so fun mi pe ‘I am wicked, I am clouth chaser’. Then, what are you? You we dey call person, are you not a clouth chaser? What have you been doing all your life? You think say I dey fear you? I dey give you respect but you no respect yourself. This na good news, we supposed dey dey celebrate you.

“I sent you a message, I believe that as a wise guy, you supposed to understand. First and foremost, who recorded that video? Secondly, the person that recorded and leaked that video is from your circle. Why you no go blame other people? Why did you choose me? Oh, is it because your other guy did not post it first, I posted it first? Is that why you were attacking me? I want you to tell me.

“Because for the fact that you blocked me, it shows that you are pathetic and you are childish. I don’t belong to anybody, I no dey fear anybody. Loud and clear!”

https://leadership.ng/twins-video-leak-you-are-childish-samklef-hits-back-at-davido/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XKGF-LEj0M?si=7gZl7f6VMw0UqBsu

They all are!
Truths9ja:
what do you mean here?
David o, samklef o, tunde ednuts oo.
Rivalry & caucus of a thing...
Mohbad matter dey joined with all these but David is stylishly taking side to shad samklef cos of the face off between Sam & Ednut... samklef should have jus ignored greeting David but childishness of running Blogs .

Wujio:

Stop smoking weed angry
Stop buying LITE DATA packages, so u can surf net more to read news well

3 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

They all are!
what do you mean here?
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by AOB1: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
cool
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by STEWpid(f): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chai..

Another Hamas/Israeli WAr in Nigeria music industry.

TanGod our own WAr is not more than this..

3 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by kajog: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Immature from Davido, person wen record am put online ko, he block d person, Abi na crime to share good news, frog voice b acting like somethings else.

Abeg i no get time for this twitter just suspend all my 9 account.

😢😢

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by nairalee(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Samklef did the best thing to come online and rant and stir controversy because it's good for his publicity as no one is hearing about him again. Infact one Adamu close to my house said he's never heard of Samklef before this incident while Toyin was asking me if he's a musician or actor or blogger.

At least now people are getting to know him.

This is the best time for samklef to release new song or act new film or release new blog o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by planetx: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Why is Davido saying it was an old picture, did the Chioma girl gave birth secretly.

1 Like

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by jumper524(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
David was petty for calling samclef a clout chaser.
that was childish from the man.
you allowed the video recording that you intend to be private yet your calling someone clout chaser for sharing it .
who's the clout chaser amongst you both?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by kajog: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
planetx:
Why is Davido saying it was an old picture, did the Chioma girl gave birth secretly.
i saw dat too, he was trying to keep iy secret, secret 4 what? Dat village people won't take this ones also?

1 Like

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Chetas81(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nvestor02:
Werey Samklef has come again with his wahala. Y'all showing fake love get yourself Elon musk money.

Not everyone knows how to sell their souls to become rich,I have my evidence about 4 Nigerians including wizkid, the documentary is on YouTube

11 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Wujio: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ode. Repent
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by freemonts87: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Samklef noni don para grin
E don see him chance to follow chase clout : wink
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Fearyourcreator: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nvestor02:

Who knows you for your industry

3 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Sammyashol(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
E be like say na glo network nairaland dey use now. Dem don settle this thing already

1 Like

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Bitterness
Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Generally, Nigerians no sabi mind their business. Some are even so stupid that they can't draw a line between issues meant for public consumption and what should stay private.

What is the essence of the rush to post somebody's newly born babies on social media? Them send you? Abi Davido himself no get data to post am when he want? You fvck up finish come dey para after them block you, with your finished career. You old pass Davido for the game, and then? We all know that but you're no longer relevant. Respect your old age so others don't disrespect you.

Which kind mumu country be this one sef? E still even get mouth dey para on top the matter. Stupid idiot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by mblarry1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
He really clear say davido na better small pikin no OT at all.

2 Likes

Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by Wujio: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
kajog:
Immature from Davido, person wen record am put online ko, he block d person, Abi na crime to share good news, frog voice b acting like somethings else.

Abeg i no get time for this twitter just suspend all my 9 account.

😢😢

They should kill the kids the way eniola killed them. People shouldnt post things on behalf of people. Thats the true disrespect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” / May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo / Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.