Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

2023: The Only Option You Have Is To Go, PDP Tells Buhari, APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Only Option You Have Is To Go, PDP Tells Buhari, APC (324 Views)

"Buhari Must Go"- PDP Senators Chant As They Stage Walkout From Plenary. / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: The Only Option You Have Is To Go, PDP Tells Buhari, APC by AllNews1: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says President Muhammadu Buhari should withdraw his unnecessary remark in his new year message about “standing down” in 2023, as he and his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), would have no other option than to exit office at the end of this tenure.

The party described President Buhari’s new year message as completely uninspiring, tasteless, repetitive, vacuous, adding that it does not galvanize any form of hope for a despairing nation.

The PDP held that President Buhari should stop presenting a picture as if he has the option to continue in office beyond 2023.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/01/2023-only-option-you-have-is-to-go-pdp.html

Re: 2023: The Only Option You Have Is To Go, PDP Tells Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Let me make you sad a bit PDP.You're just fantasizing .Wake up from your dream.APC will rule this country for the next 50 years.Hug transformer if this does not suit you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Only Option You Have Is To Go, PDP Tells Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please ignore the zombie above me.

We just entered 2020 and all pdp think above is ruling and 2023? No plans for the masses as usual.

Year in year out, same story angry angry

We are fed the same yagbe by each administration angry angry
Re: 2023: The Only Option You Have Is To Go, PDP Tells Buhari, APC by Foxman19: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pdp will go down in history by 2023. Toothless party.
Re: 2023: The Only Option You Have Is To Go, PDP Tells Buhari, APC by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Okpa042:
Please ignore the zombie above me.

We just entered 2020 and all pdp think above is ruling and 2023? No plans for the masses as usual.

Year in year out, same story angry angry

We are fed the same yagbe by each administration angry angry
what do you mean by WE? Speak for yourself next time
Re: 2023: The Only Option You Have Is To Go, PDP Tells Buhari, APC by yarimo(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rem22:
Let me make you sad a bit PDP.You're just fantasizing .Wake up from your dream.APC will rule this country for the next 50 years.Hug transformer if this does not suit you.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Govt. Seals Firm, Gives Reasons(photos) / Okowa Mourns Renowned Author, Prof. Chukwuemeka Ike / Ihedioha: Secondus, Obi, Abaribe, Others Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.